I'm In Love

Pain Music Love

"Kyungmi, let's get going now." Zelo yawned.

"Aigoo, do you even know how to tie one of these?" I straightened the tie on his uniform.

"Who cares? Grab your bag I'm leaving." He wasn't really the friendliest person at the crack of dawn. I grabbed my bag, and my guitar and ran after him down stairs.

"Yah, don't even bother trying to eat lunch with me. I'm working on my music today."

"Mwoh?! Who am I going to eat with?!"

"Hmm, who cares?" I imitated his attitude. My real plan was to sneak away with Daehyun.

"Aigoo! You know I'm not a morning person! How can you hold a grudge?!" He ruffled his hair in frustration.

"Calm down no ones holding a grudge, but I can't work on my music if you're hovering around." As we got closer to the front of the school I held onto my bag a bit tighter. "I'll see you around then." I ran off. The last thing I heard before turning a corner was Zelo's voice.

"Do Kyungmi!"

-----------

After class I slid through the front doors of the senior building in search for Daehyun. His text said to meet him on the roof, but how could I get up there? I suddenly heard singing echoing around the hallway. I put my ear to a couple doors to see where it was coming from. I put my ear to a big red door, and heard it louder than ever. I pulled the it open, and ran up the flight of stairs. The door at the end of the stairs led me to the roof. I saw Daehyun pacing back, and fourth.

"Oh you found it!" He smiled once noticing me. Even in his school uniform I could tell what his style was. His blonde hair was brushed over his forehead, and he wore cool red sneakers.

"Annyeong."  I ran over.

"Did you have trouble finding the way?"

"Ani. Actually if you hadn't start singing it would've been difficult."

"Oh you heard me?" I could see his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Ne, I really liked it. You have a great voice." I smiled.

"Thank you, you have a great smile that I like too."

"Oh, thanks." I blushed hiding my smile.

"Yah, if I say I like your smile why would you cover it?" He pulled my hand down from my mouth, and held it. My stomach was doing front flips that were enough to make me giggle from the sensation.

"Umm, I actually thought about playing for you today." I pulled out the acoustic guitar that I brought with me.

"Chincha?" The smile that formed on his face was a bright genuine one.

"Ne..." I plucked a few strings to get my fingers warmed up. "It's a 2pm song. One of my favorites actually."

"2pm?" He wondered.

"Ne, it's different from their normal music. Shall I start?" He nodded, and I cleared my throat.

"I Can't forget your love. Eonjekkajirado, nan geudae olttaekkaji gidarilkke. I can't forget your love. Eonjekkajirado gidarilkke, cuz I can't I can't forget your love

My heart was pounding from what he was probably thinking of my voice. He wouldn't look at me, his stare remained on the ground. However I continued to sing. Suddenly he looked up, and I saw the smile on his face. He opened his mouth, and began singing along.

''Geudae saenggage jam mot deuneun bameul jisaeuda, hureulgeot gateun nunmureul chamji motae gakkeum honja I cried.
I sesange geudae bakke eomneun nayeotgie." Our voices were in perfect harmony. Nothing made me feel as happy as I did that day. When we sang it was like a piece of what I've needed my entire life fit together just as perfectly as our harmonies did. Not even he knew that we would blend so well. The song was over, and we stared at each other trying to comprehend what just happened. Finally he spoke up.

"I didn't know you meant that song...I actually like that one." He stuttered.

"Ne, nado...Umm what did you think?"

"Mwoh?"

"Oh I never sang for anyone before, not even my brother. So I wouldn't know what others think of my voice..." I explained.

"Your voice was beautiful. I was kind of surprised with how well I thought we sounded together. We should do that more often." He reached for my hand.

"Maybe. Well I think I'm nothing compared to how well you sing."

"My voice is alright, but why are you just playing the guitar? No offense but Di isn't really good anymore now that I've heard you." I didn't mean to but I pulled my hand away. "I didn't mean it like that! I'm just saying-"

"I understand, but I couldn't sing in front of people. Like I said before I couldn't even sing for my brother."

"You sang for me."

"Yeah, but-"

"Tell me about your brother."

"My brother?"

"Ne." Where could I even begin?

"He's probably the closest family I have. He's my twin actually."

"Ahh twins usually have a connection like that."

"Ne, his names Kyungsoo. He has the best voice I've ever heard, but he doesn't like singing much." Talking about him was hard for me to do without crying. The last time I talked to him was at the airport when I was leaving.

"Do you miss him a lot?" Daehyun seemed interested in my babbling

"If there was one person that I could have by my side when I wanted to talk, or if I couldn't sleep, or even if I was having a bad day and needed a shoulder to cry on it would be him."

"I'm sorry you guys are separated like this. My parents are divorced too but I don't live with either of them. My grandma takes care of me right now."

"Why don't you live with them?"

"Well for my mom, the divorce changed her a lot. I'm basically living alone when I stay with her. She sleeps all day, and drinks all night. I can't handle staying up every night worrying about turning on the news and seeing her lifeless body getting pulled out of a car wreck."

"And your dad?"

"My real dad died when I was little. This guy is like my father he's been around since I was a kid, but to his new wife I'm just an illegitimate child, so no luck with that one."

I had no idea Daehyun had such a messed up life. I thought of all the UTOPIA members, and thought of happy homes, and money.

"I'm sorry."

"There's no reason for you to be sorry. We didn't wish for our lives to be this way." He said getting a closer look at me. "Oh why are you crying?"

Hearing about his family made me cry out of sadness for him. He was a person that I was growing closer, and closer to. His pain turned into my pain. "Despite everything that I've been through I've never wished that I could be someone else, but today for the first time I'm wishing that the both of us could've lived different lives." I sniffed.

"I don't wish that. Everything I've been through has lead me to you." At that moment I realized one very good, and bad thing. I was in love with Jung Daehyun. The lead singer for UTOPIA

---------------------------------------

Ugh Daehyun's life ! Don't you think so? Plz tell me what you think, and if you like it so far subscribe. kamsahamnida! ^_^