Happy Ending

Pain Music Love

''So that day I caught you talking at school wasn't the last time you met with him?'' Zelo asked yet another question. After hours of sitting at the park with both bands, Daehyun, and I were tired of explaining our relationship even though it was much needed.

''No, that was actually when I found out the truth, but I did try ignoring him for a while, but why should I have to?''

''Um, because he's our enemy!'' Ukwon said in a matter of fact tone.

''But him, and I have nothing to do with why you guys hate eachother. I'm not dating Jongup, and I wasn't even here when he betrayed you.''

''Yeah but still-''

''And weren't you the ones who made me go out with him for a while so we could mess with UTOPIA? So it's ok to fake date someone, but it's not ok to actually love someone?'' I had really good points, and was proud of myself for saying them.

''In my defense I was against that.'' Zelo raised his hand.

''Himchan, why do you hate DisMay?'' Daehyun finally said after a spell of quietness.

''Just because, I don't need a reason to hate anyone I just do.''

''Well I realized something today.'' Bang's deep voice made everyone give their full attention. ''When I saw you up there today I thought ''Oh no, Himchan's taking her away from me too.'' and it really hurt because everyone knows that Kyungmi is like the sister I lost. But when you guys won, and I saw the reason behind your pair up I realized Kyungmi would never betray me. If anything she's the most loyal person I know. If Jongup never left I wouldn't have got the chance to meet such an important person. So I think I can honsetly say that I don't hate you guys anymore.'' That was a giant break through. Finally Daehyun, and I got to squash the tension between everyone.

''Well if Bang's alright with you guys, then so am I.'' Zelo grinned.

''Chincha!'' Jongup held his arms out for a hug.

''Too soon.'' Zelo rejected him.

''So I guess that means we're ok with you guys too.'' Zico piped up.

''Can you say that again. This time with more emotion.'' Ukwon stuck his camera in Zico's face.

''So it's agreed. We're friends.'' Himchan stuck his hand out.

''Yup.'' Him, and Bang shook on it.

''I told you our plan would work.'' Daehyun whispered in my ear. I couldn't bite back my smile. I was truly happy that both of us would have wonderful lives under a great company, and one day get to play our music for hundreds of people.

''Yeah, you did.'' He brushed his hand through my hair, and smiled. Ugh that smile made my heart melt it was so sweet.

''I love you Do Kyungmi.'' He planted a soft kiss on my lips, and didn't let go. Not that I wanted him to. This was a victory kiss that felt great because we were both in amazing moods. The future was bright, and we didn't have to love in secret, or have a war between two bands. It was just us, and our friends forever.

''Gross! Get a room!'' I pulled away as Di made faces at us. 

''Get used to it guys.'' Daehyun laughed. 

''Can we go for ice cream now?'' Jihoon smiled.

''I want choco!'' Youngjae raised his hand. ''I say choco you say ice cream! Choco-''

''Siggeureo.'' Daehyun cut in.

''Choco-''

''Siggeureo.''

This didn't stop the excited Youngjae who actually had a fun side that I never saw. ''I say vanilla you say ice cream! Vanilla!''

''Siggeureo.''

''Vanilla!''

''Youngjae babo!''

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfp3FbLU1Xc   (kekeke this is my favorite scene in BAP diary ^_^)

''Yah!'' Youngjae laughed. 

''Come on Kyung I need to give you a talk about the birds, and the bees.'' Kyung pulled me away from Daehyun as we all made our way to Maggie Moo's Ice Cream Parlor.

''Ani. She's my little sister.'' Bang snatched me. 

''I love you Bang.'' I wrapped my arms around him taking in everything. The happy light mood, and the promising future. Then I felt my hair get pulled from behind, and it brought me back.

''Go ahead.'' Bang kissed my forehead before I ran after Zelo to tackle him to the ground. Just like old times.

A/N:

T_T Aigoo it's already over! This story took me a while, and it's my first one with thirty chapters. Normally I like ending at twenty. T_T I'm so sad it's like when Bigbang ended their ALIVE comeback...holy have you guys seen Monster?! If I was freaked out with Taeyang's earrings in Fantastic Baby, I almost tore my eyes out from his new hair.... *_* it's not too bad, I just need to get used to it. If I ever can.... If you liked how this story went please feel free to check out my other works. And if you already have I'm sorry for the advertsing lol bye everyone!

Love To Dance, Dance To Love (Jay Park, Leejoon, you)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200495/love-to-dance-dance-to-love-jaebeom-leejoon-you

I feel Something When You're Around (Doojoon, you)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/159960/i-feel-something-when-you-re-around-2pm-b2st-you-doojoon-koreanandromance

Returning To Different Feelings [IFSWYA sequel] (Doojoon, Chansung, you)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/184958/returning-to-different-feelings-ifswya-sequel-2pm-b2st-chansung-romance-sunggyu-you-doojoon