Not So Safe Tonight

Pain Music Love

"Thanks for the offer Bang, but I really prefer walking."

Once again I had to return home even though it was the last thing I wanted to do. I knew for sure that when I returned my dad would be out spending money he didn't have on his awful wife, and I would be stuck with Hyunshik. I hoisted my crappy guitar on my back, and began my long walk home. I finally made it to my apartment complex, and turned the key as quietly as possible, and tip toed into our tiny apartment. Hopefully he was asleep already. I placed the keys on the kitchen counter. They made a little clash when they hit the marble. Suddenly a lump on the couch began to move, and I realized it was Hyunshik. I felt as if someone turned the heat on in my body, as I looked down, and realized I was still wearing my short uniform skirt.

"Oh .." I mumbled.

"Do Kyungmi~!" He yelled out as he yawned. "Why do you always make me wait up for you. I fell asleep this time." 

"No one told you to wait up for me Hyunshik." I started towards my room. As soon as the door was closed behind me I felt some what safe. The first thing I did was shove sweat pants over my skirt in case he wanted to try something. I didn't even bother washing, I crawled into bed, and hid under the covers. I was shaking from fear that at any moment he would burst in my room, and I wouldn't be able to defend myself against him. He was too strong.

"Do Kyungmi!" He began banging on the door. Either he was drunk, or still half asleep. I didn't want to find out. "Do Kyungmi!!" His screams, and banging grew louder until I heard a loud thud, and he was silent.

"So he was drunk." I flipped over my covers, and opened the door just wide enough for me to see his lifeless body laying on the floor. "Ugh, this guy is so annoying." The only way I would feel safe was if he was sleeping in his bed, not by my room. I used all my strength to drag him across the floor to his room. It took over an hour. With all his dead weight it felt like I was carrying a bag of bricks. He didn't even show one sign of consciousness. I brought him into his room, put a pillow under his head, and threw the cover over him. "Theres no way you're getting up to bother me tonight." I whispered in triumph. 

"Come here." He groggily whispered as he grabbed my head, and brought me close enough to smell his alcohol breath. "Do you realize how much I want you?" I couldn't tell of he was still sleeping because his eyes remained closed. 

"N-no but I don't want to find out." I was frozen with fear. Please be dreaming! He pulled me into a sloppy kiss, and I could actually taste the alcohol in him. He had way more to drink than Soju. I struggled against him. I pushed his face away I did everything I could, but my best wasn't good enough. He rolled me over on the floor, and was on top of me. "

Kyungmi, you love me don't you?" He smiled. I used that opportunity to wriggle out of his grasp. Once I did his head collapsed into the pillow, and he was out like a light. I ran to my room, and closed the door. 

"Never again.." I mumbled to myself as I slid to the floor. I knew I wasn't going to get a wink of sleep that night. All I did was sit against the wall cradled into a ball. "Kyungsoo." I cried my brothers name until the sun came up.

That morning I took a shower before anyone was awake, and headed to school by bus so I could avoid Hyunshik. Sure I was going to be the only one there, but it was better than being driven by that creep. After an hour of sitting at the front gate practicing my guitar people started showing up, ansd soon enough Bang gave Zelo, Kyung, and Di a ride. 

"Yo Kyung, why you here so early?" Zelo asked as he made his way over.

"Everything alright Kyung?" Kyung asked (lol)

"...yeah, I'm fine." The bags under my eyes were saying something else.

"You don't look fine..what happened?" Zelo being my best friend looked the most concerned. He took a seat next to me on the ground. "Kyung, seriously what's wrong did you get any sleep last night?"

I shook my head. I could barely even lift my eye lids. "I miss my brother..." I was able to say.

"Is that it?" Di sighed. "Well there's not really anything we can do about that, but just try not to think about him I guess." That was her attempt at giving me advice.

"Kyungmi, if that's the issue, then you just need to be around friends more. That way you wont think about him." Kyung's pep talk was much better.

"Kyung's right. Plus we're going on a road trip tomorrow for a competition so we'll be with you a lot!" Zelo's bright smile brought up my mood.

"Geurae?! Is this trip over night?!" I asked with a pinch of happiness.

"Well, it's in Busan so yeah I guess. Why?"

"No, reason, but will I get to play with you guys this time?"

"You're not ready Kyung, trust me on this." Again Kyung my "mentor" shot me down.

"Why not?!?!?" I shot up forgetting my tiredness.

"Because you're not ready like he said. Both guitar playing wise, and emotionally." Di scoffed.

"What do you mean emotionally?!?"

"Kyungmi, one minute you're angry, then happy, you always play around, and then you get super depressed all of a sudden, and don't want to talk to any of us. It's like you're bipolar! How can someone like that be in our band?! What if you let your emotions take over, and just quit on us?! What are we going to do then?!"

"Di, that's enough." Kyung cut in.

"No, I'm sorry I misunderstood you all. I thought you guys would understand the way I act. I thought we all had a past that screwed us up some how, but I guess I'm just too screwed up in the head for any of you guys to understand." I grabbed my guitar, and headed to school. Leaving them behind.

-----------------------------

Heehee another chapter completed so far so good? I hope so. Leave comments on what you think I'm lacking in. Leave ideas of how the story should continue. Say anything!! Teehee..The rival band, UTOPIA, should be coming up in the next few chapters so hold tight. Daehyun oppa is finally going to show up!!!! Yay!!! Subscribe, and comment plz ^_^