Daehyun's Secret

Pain Music Love

''Kyungmi this song sounds amazing.'' Daehyun smiled.

We were on the rooftop during lunch finishing our song 'Secret Love'. With Daehyun's music, and my lyrics it turned out to be a nice piece that gave me a warm feeling. The way Daehyun sang it, I couldn't explain how his voice was the only one I ever wanted to hear sing the lyrics. Not to mention how our voices matched perfectly together when we sang the harmonies. This song was special to me because Daehyun wrote it with me, and it was created out of our love for each other.

''I wish we could just enter the Rock Festival as a duet.'' I sighed.

''Ani, I don't.''

''Mwoh! You don't want to sing with me?!''

''Of course I would.'' He pulled me closer to him. ''I just wouldn't want to sing this song. Our song is called 'Secret Love' so wouldn't you want to keep it a secret?''

That did make perfect sense. ''Yeah, I guess you're right. This song will forever be our secret.''

He wrapped his pinky around mine, and gave me a peck on the lips. ''Forever our secret'' We sat on the roof, and looked up at the blue sky above us. 

I loved the fact that we could be absolutely silent sometimes, but during the silence I felt more content than filling up every second with talking.

Jongup's POV

I was not going to tell Kyungmi the truth, and I was most definitely not going to break up with her. I had to figure out a way to get Himchan to think I found something important on DisMay.

''Jongup, are you sleeping at my house tonight?'' Daehyun asked as he was getting ready to leave our practice room.

''Sure.'' I jumped up, and followed him out. As soon as we got to his house I plopped on his bed to think about a smart plan.

''Aren't you going to eat? My grandma made bokgeumbap.''

''Ani, I'm not hungry.''

''..ok. I'll serve you some in case you change your mind.'' He threw his bag on a chair, and it fell over spilling out all of its contents.

''Bad aim.'' I pulled myself up to put his stuff away. As I was putting his books, papers, and junk in his bag I came across a sheet of music. ''Secret Love...'' I opened the front cover, and read the names 'Do Kyungmi, and Jung Daehyun' I instantly remembered when I walked in on them sitting together with the guitar. I continued to read the lyrics.

''Nobody knows I love you, nobody knows I think of you. It's a love that only you and I know in this world. All day I remember you, all day I love you...'' It was in Kyungmi's handwriting. I recognized it any where. ''What the hell?!?'' I threw the music on the floor. How could I be so stupid?! Daehyun was messing around with Kyungmi behind my back the entire time. They even wrote a song together about how much they loved each other! What was I?! Was I just some idiot she was dragging around?!

''No.''

I knew Kyungmi couldn't be doing this to me. It was all Daehyun. He always pretended to be shy around girls, but on the inside he was just as much as a player as I was. I quietly picked up the music, and placed it in my bag. This was exactly how I was going to get Himchan to believe me.