Yongguk's Plan

Pain Music Love

That night we all stayed up to talk about the super market brawl

''Argh! Why do we always miss the exciting stuff!?'' Di growled as Bang, and I babbled about the coolest thing that could ever happen at the super market.

''Kyung! I can't believe you actually knocked out Youngjae!!'' Zelo grinned like a child.

''...I can't either.'' I said under my breath.

''Bang, you do realize Himchan is probably cooking up something diabolical for Kyung as we speak.'' Ukwon said all too knowingly.

''What do you mean, diabolical?'' I swallowed a huge lump in my throat.

''Himchan is known for coming up with crazy ways of winning competitions. He's not gonna let you off easy.'' Kyung grinned. ''Bang remember your senior year when he poured liquid butter all over our instruments at the talent show?''

''I have to give it to him, that was pretty funny, but that was back when we played pranks on each other for fun. Now it's serious.''

I was now regretting taking the blame for Daehyun. What if I woke up one morning to a shaved head?!

''Bang! What is he gonna do to me?! I cannot lose my hair!!!' I shouted grabbing my black locks.

''I won't let them do anything trust me.'' Bang chooed in his deep voice.

''Well, technically speaking you can't really protect her while we're at school.'' Zelo thought out loud.

''Yah! Why would you say that?!'' I smacked his head.

''Kyungmi, they're not going to bother you because we're going to get to them first.'' An evil smile was growing on Bang's face. A smile that literally took up 60% of his face.

''What are you thinking?'' Ukwon smiled closing up on Bang's grin.

''Well think about it. Every year we anticipate an attack from those guys, so why not this time we make them anticipate one from us?!''

''How are we gonna do that?'' I wondered.

''Well, since his target is probably Kyungmi this time why don't we set her in as a spy or something.'' Bang must've thought he was a genious.

''I still have no idea what you're talking about. Are you saying we should cheat like they do?!'' Di looked digusted with the idea of sinking to their level.

''Not really. Honestly I don't give a about what they have planned for the Rock Festival. I know we play better than them, but shouldn't we give them a taste of their own medicine?'' Bang contined.

''And where do I come in?'' 

''Ooh! I know'' Ukwon placed his camera on the table, so that everyone was in the shot including himself. ''Kyungmi should become friends with Jongup. It's obvious he likes her. Well at least wants to smash her-''

''Yah! No one's smashing our Kyung!'' Kyung protested.

''I know, but we can get her to mess with his mind a bit. Flirt with him, go on dates all that crap.'' Ukwon explained further.

''I think it's a terrible idea!'' Zelo's usual playful grin was gone, and he looked pissed. 

''Yah, Zelo you don't normally disagree with me. What's wrong?'' Bang said with concern.

''Well I don't know, umm, maybe Jongup used to be my best friend, and you're basically sending my only other best friend away to go buddy up with him!!'' He yelled.

''Choi Junhong! Do you really think we would be suggesting this if we thought for one second Kyungmi would betray us?'' Bang said.

My face was probably red from guilt. Umm, I was already doing that by secretly loving Daehyun!

''Don't ever call me that name!'' This was the first time I ever saw Zelo stand up to Bang. It was really scary. I had to do something.

''Umm, maybe Zelo's right...couldn't I just throw a water ball at one of them, and call it a day?'' I got in between the two who were now standing in fighting stances.

''No!'' Bang yelled. 

''Omo! Eoteokke?'' They were both staring at each other as if they were going to start fighting at any moment. 

''Kyungmi, get out of the way!'' Zelo growled.

''Guys some help here!'' I referred to Di, Ukwon, and Kyung who were watching as if a wrestling match was on tv.

''Bang, chill he's just angry. He's not going against us.'' Ukwon grabbed our livid leader.

''Zelo, what are you doing, huh? Bang only wants the best.'' Kyung grabbed our mad maknae.

''Couldn't I mess with Daehyun?'' I pouted. That was definitely supposed to be in my head, not out loud.

''Mwoh?'' They all looked at me in confusion. Even Bang, and Zelo who were both supposed to be blind with fury.

''Umm....he looks more gulible right?'' I stammered.

''Hmm that's true, but I still think it should be Jongup he deserves it more.'' Di suggested.

''Then it's settled. Kyungmi is going to be the person to completely scew up UTOPIA's cocky guitarist Moon Jongup's thought process.'' Ukwon smiled.

''....yay..'' I forced a smile.