Adjournment {Part 1}

Gambit

 

Hi ya! 

It's been a rather long time since I last updated and I really really am sorry for the drag. 

There is only two chapters this time so I apologise as well. I am being slow again!! Please forgive me!!

Thank you the comments and subscriptions and also to @valerie: I am sorry for the drag and being a stupid snail!! *hugs*

Do stay and read... and if this update does nothing good at all, then I apologise for that as well~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following night…

Junsu was strangely calm and accepting of Yunho’s departure. The Korean emperor was determined to stay had Yuchun not kindly offered to accompany him and his men back home. There was no room for negotiation as Yuchun’s smile does not indicate any form of friendliness. Shaking hands with his brother-in-law and assuring him that Junsu would be fine, Yuchun even gave Yunho a brief hug.

As torn as Yunho was, he can’t do anything radical at this point in time. He is out of ideas and Junsu would have to fend for himself the moment the gates close.

Junsu on the other hand, remained optimistic and overly simplistic. Pouting like a little girl, the young prince does not even bother to stay for the ‘reception’. Trying to escape the watchful eyes of his personal escorts, Junsu does not succeed in shaking them off and ends up locked up within the dimly lit nuptial chamber. Of course Junsu does not even have a rough idea about what would ensue, but perhaps not knowing is a blessing.

Sulking as the young one pace around the surprising spacious room, the latter found his breathing being shallower than usual, and he is even panting without really in enough air to make up for the depleting oxygen level. Quickly locating the source of his unusual rate of energy and oxygen consumption, Junsu is desperate to remove it.

Spinning around in circles like how a dog would when chasing its own tail, the prince cursed loudly after a few failed attempts to reach behind him. The starched obi was cruelly wrapped around him earlier on in the day has been killing him slowly and he is not about to succumb to a piece of cloth that is not even strung around his neck.

“YAH!! BABO!!” “BABO BABO BABO!!” Half squalling half squealing, like a little cat in attack mode, Junsu attacks the ginormous ribbon behind him again.

Rolling as he twists violently on the ground, the latter almost died from suffocation after tightening the bow instead of loosening it. Coughing as he spits out some powder he had subconsciously off the side of his lips, Junsu is in agony.

Positioning himself to lie on his flat tummy, the young one did a full-locust yoga pose and reached as far back as he can, finger tips only managing to brush against the crucial dead knot at the middle. The bow does not budge and will only sit more snugly on his beautiful curves.

The outfit cannot be put on by a single person, however, that also means it cannot be removed by a single person as well. For the sake of or whatever, Junsu’s make-up artist is bent on making sure that Yuchun will have the honour of ‘unwrapping’ his bride.

Not giving up, Junsu starts the crazy convulsion like behaviour after a few moment of resting. Unbeknownst to him, his other half is particularly fond of appearing out of nowhere and is able to keep his presence so unnoticeable that Junsu has no idea that he is around all this while.

Pursing his lips as he tries not to laugh, the man can’t fully understand the ugly sight before him. Socks were strewn in two far end corners of the room, the flawlessly smoothed out bed-sheets from earlier are now all wrinkled and spread across the tatami flooring. The unsightly creature in the middle of the messy heap is all the more unsightly, with milky long thighs, shoulders and scapulars almost fully exposed.

The pre-nuptial chamber looked to be far worse than how a post-nuptial chamber would be and Yuchun found it particularly inviting. Junsu’s exposed skin and clumsy graceless movements are a plus point and the man is surprised by how absorbed he currently is. Junsu was never supposed to pique his interest after all.

Making his way over and sitting down beside the suffering boy in an aeroplane pose, Yuchun swiftly tugs at the dead knot, loosening it in an instant.

“OOHH!! THANK YOU!!” With immediate effect of the loosening sash, sliding off his slender waist and resting by his side, Junsu collapsed and took a long deep breath, in mouthful after mouthful of cold room air. Too preoccupied with expanding his thorax, the young one does not bother to check out the suspicious ‘saviour’.

Flipping himself over cutely and finally registering that he can’t actually see much with the dying flames nearby, Junsu squinted to adjust his vision in the dark surrounding. Staring at the dark ceiling, the insensitive being proceeds to pull out whatever pins still stuck in his beautiful brown hair, releasing out the messed up bun.

The moon-light shining in through the thin slit between the window panes illuminated Junsu’s pretty face as he busies himself with his tangled up hair. Yuchun could not but sit quietly and stare at the exquisite being. He exudes an entirely different vibe altogether and Yuchun finds him almost exotic looking. His amateurish and animated personality with lack of bashfulness made him all the more appealing to the shogun.

Relighting the flames on the small lamp beside them, Yuchun startled Junsu by brightening up to dark room. The fierce orange fire danced defiantly on the wick and Junsu’s big brown iris was a perfect match with it, looking ethereal. Yuchun’s heart missed a beat for the first time in his life having his face so close to those spirited eyes and dainty features below them.

Reaching over and getting on top of Junsu within a matter of seconds, the young one does not even have enough time to react appropriately. The scream never came as Yuchun covers his gaping mouth with a palm and tugs off the obi altogether, letting the thick layers of silk slide off Junsu prettily.

“You are one ugly creature.” “But I don’t mind that as long as you are good in bed.” The shogun whispers into Junsu’s ears, earning a whimper. Then, chuckling as the other stiffens and tries to break free, Yuchun slipped a cold palm along the warm skin on Junsu’s chest and played with the sensitive spots there.

Kicking Yuchun as hard as he can, Junsu leaps up like a cat in defence mode and skitters across to the other side of the room. Scrambling to free himself from Yuchun’s thick arms, restraining him, the young one is no doubt alarmed by the skin ship, which is an alien action to him.

Yuchun is up in a flash and dragging him back to the bedding as Junsu hugs onto the pillar for dear life. He is not screaming or hurling insults this time, only wide eyed as if petrified. He cannot fathom why Yuchun would touch him or what the caresses meant. Lost and resistant, Junsu even started to cry, bawling like a big baby after failing to get Yuchun to stop.

Yuchun stops kneading at his hips momentarily and scrutinise the latter as he shies away. The bigger man’s face does not reflect anything. Nothing. Though the atmosphere he created is filled with his lust and wanting for the small shapely person in front of him, his face remained poker, a result of top notch self-control.

Then, just as Yuchun is about to continue his advances, a soft timid knock on his chamber door stops him. No one would dare to interfere with his wedding night unless an emergency calls for it and Yuchun scowled slightly. Cupping a hand on Junsu’s mouth and nose once more to shut out his noisy sniffling, Yuchun hovered above the other and stayed there, listening carefully for an explanation for the interruption.

“Sire! We have an emergency!” A single male voice, brave enough to announce the agenda, finally got Yuchun moving again. The shogun’s facial expression remained unclear to Junsu but the young one could hear a soft curse.

Then, the shogun is up before Junsu could blink, throwing on his clothes in a matter of seconds and disappearing through the door. The soft thud as the door shuts got Junsu into action and the smaller one immediately burrows beneath the sheets before making a break for the closet nearby, diving in and huddling up inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later… back in Korea.

“Please calm down sir!!” Following closely behind the ambassador as the old man stomps back to his guest room, the emperor’s officials tried to appease him with all sorts of explanations. It’s been a whole day and a half since they arrived but Yunho hadn’t returned.

Seeking the help of Jejung was a limited option since he only agreed to entertain the guest and his troop for a day. Bringing them around the foreign land and performing for the first day was only for distraction but even the city tour is losing its magic on the second day. Only Yunho’s presence would salvage the situation if the damage done is reversible at all.

“HIS MAJESTY IS BACK!!” The long awaited announcement finally came as the watch tower spots their king returning to the palace, without their prince. Yunho isn’t in the best of moods, since parting ways with the young prince unwillingly.

Upon entering, the Korean emperor found himself surrounded and bombarded with more chores than ever. From entertaining the ‘unwelcome’ guests, to taking care of his younger brother’s pets, which are all sick from some unknown disease. Yunho can feel his head spinning already.

“It’s urgent your highness!!” Amidst the muffled chattering surrounding him, Yunho took note of the most pressing matter first. “What is?” He asks tiredly, rubbing his tempers.

“The ambassador sir!! He is already getting impatient.” Impatient is just an understatement. That man is already turning snappy. Yunho remained silent for a minute before standing up and approaching his closet, fishing out his most official outfit. The robe handed down to him from his father.

“Where is he?” Asking as a few of his servants fasten the knots at the chest for him, Yunho frowned at his own gaunt appearance, with the growing stubbles. “Send the message that I am on my way.” Abandoning the idea of shaving first, the king left his room hastily. He can no longer care less about looking like a ahjussi since he is feeling rather indisposed.

“I apologise for not playing host before.” “I hope my subordinates were able to make your stay here pleasant…” Approaching the hall, where the old man with long white beard is already seated, feet crossed and obviously fuming, Yunho cannot even find any mirth within to muster an expression.

Seeing Yunho’s seemingly unapologetic face, with an irritated scowl to go along, the ambassador is appalled by the lack of respect. He is the ‘bridge’ between the two lands and the peace that needed to be maintained depended solely on his judgement of the other country’s sincerity. He has all the power to stir and his resolve to do so is affirmed.

“I am very disappointed by your way of handling things this time.” “Your father and grandfather always treated me with the most respect.” The old man is the king of China the moment he isn’t in China. Representing his country, he is well known to be nit-picky and irksome, except in Yuchun’s presence that is. No one messes with the shogun, and so the saying goes, before he met Junsu.

“I sincerely apologise for the long wait.” “I was careless.” Yunho tried to make up for nothing despite being in absolutely no mood to play nice. Tempted to state the fact that the so-called ‘long’ wait is merely a day and a half, the Korean emperor reins himself in.

The other can tell that the young emperor is just trying to say what is appropriate without putting in any effort to patch things up, so he stands up to leave in a huff. Yunho does not stop him either, looking away plainly while the rest of the officials try to make up for their king’s terrible attitude with offers of food and whatnots.

“I will return to my country at the next chime.” The old man announced and stomped to the door. “As for the proposition that my king wants to make, we can consider that nullified.” The man raised his voice slightly and Yunho rolled his eyes. He is sure that nothing good will come out of the proposal anyway and is thankful about ridding the old man from his presence before he starts to get nasty as well.

Not knowing what has gotten into him, the young king is not feeling particularly nice.

 

TBC

Please do comment and subscribe! *bows*