Castling {Part 1}

Gambit

Back in Japan

Waking up to a silent room, shrouded in darkness even though he can hear birds obviously chirping outside the windows, sleeping beauty shifts around a little. Adjusting his position as he crawls out from under the thick warm bedding, he gasps at the sudden exposure to the surrounding elements. Sensory organs activated by the low temperature circulating within the room, the small figure burrows back under the sheets cutely.

Bumping into something hard as he searches around the immediate vicinity for his clothes, he sulked a little and sits upright. Sighing loudly and sounding like a balloon losing the air it contains, the person gives up at last. It is not his first time being intimidated by the man seated right in front of him. He is determined not to be the bullied any longer.

“Please give me my clothes.” He extends a hand out daringly to the person, palm starting to get a little sweaty. “I have no time to play around with you.” He squeaks rather timidly despite the confident swag present in his words.

Chuckling deeply, the man picked up the bundle beside him and allows it to drop onto the other’s small outstretched palms. The burly person does not speak, simply eyeing the other acting all tough.

“Would you mind?” The young one dared to continue, hands still clutched around the thick sheets tightly. As if the hot bathe had turned his brains into molten liquid, Junsu is feeling rather brave for someone his size. Or rather, common sense no longer works.

Yuchun shook his head once and Junsu breathed a curse while he ducks down beneath the beddings and pulls the flimsy pieces together. The shogun laughed a little since Junsu’s facial expression looked almost valuable.

“You don’t have to be shy.” “You are my queen now and by that I mean you belong to me and I can do whatever I want with you. Whenever I want to.” Yoochun shifted to sit beside Junsu and pulled the half- fella into his arms. “Wait wait wait!” Junsu squeaked a little and wriggled out from within his embrace.

“I think. We started off on the wrong foot.” Eye balls roving around in his socket as he his tongue in between sentences, Junsu kept Yuchun at bay, with a one arm distance. “Why don’t we be friends?” The young prince smiled and tilted his head. He is in truth trembling behind the front he is displaying.

“No. We are married.” Yuchun emphasised but relaxed a little. To be honest, this is the first time someone has ever talked to him so casually and he finds himself enjoying the company more than anything else. At last, someone who is speaking their mind though that individual isn’t considered very bright.

“Aye. You know you don’t want me to be your wife.” Instead of getting annoyed, Junsu cleared his throat to make way for a little laugh. Only a strangled sound is managed and he immediately blushes beet red.

Yoochun rotated his neck once and stretched his thick upper limbs before getting into a half kneel. “Yes. In fact I do.” Reaching for Junsu, he pulls the other over with ease and strips Junsu’s loosely set top off his shoulders. This earned a loud angry gasp and the other started to struggle once again.

“Wait a second!! Hold on hold on!!” Lifting Yuchun’s fingers one by one gingerly, he clambers up to his knees but kept a hand on the shogun’s fingers. “Okay okay.” “Stop stop!!” “I don’t like touchy touchy and you are tickling me! And I don’t like that!”

“You don’t like touchy touchy.” Yuchun repeated rather questioningly, very humoured. Junsu nodded. The shogun was not asking a question. Then, sneaking his naughty hands under the loosened kimono again, Yuchun smirked.

“AHHHHHH!!!” “AHHHHHHH!!” “My stomach!!” “My stomach!!” Grabbing Yuchun’s hands tightly as he groans dramatically, Junsu rolled around in presumed agony. Tossing and turning as he transports himself to the far end corner of the room, far away from Yuchun.

Frowning as he makes his way over to his spouse, the shogun only stood over Junsu and watched. This is cue for the latter to increase the decibels of his whining. Wailing like a five year old brat in pain, Yuchun could already see through his false pretence. Yet, pain is subjective and there is no way to deny the sufferer of his pain when he claims its presence.

Reaching down, Yuchun had to back off a little when Junsu’s wailing turns into full-fledged howling. This irritates the shogun and he knows exactly what he needed to do.

“Get me the physician.” Sitting in a half kneel instead of leaving the boy alone, Junsu cursed softly under his breath as Yuchun’s hawk like eyes remains glued to his writhing form. How he wish he could read the shogun’s mind.

After a short wait, which felt like an eternity to Junsu, the physician arrived. A similarly poker faced old man with his ‘torture’ kit. Junsu felt queasy instantly but it’s too late to back down now. He has to persist to buy himself time away from Yuchun. He is willing to do this forever even if he would out and die young thanks to all that straining.

The physician worked quickly, palpating Junsu everywhere on his abdomen. The young prince would scream his heart out with every application of slight pressure and the physician would frown. Not because he is loud and incorrigible, but due to the fact that none of the symptoms tally with any disorders he had ever diagnosed in his career. To put it bluntly, Junsu is obviously faking it. But who would tell the shogun that. Who would dare?

“It’s constipation.” The physician concluded resignedly. Junsu had refused to answer any of his questions, feigning ignorance each time. Even when Yuchun offered his translations, the young one wouldn’t breathe a word.

Yuchun lost every ounce of self-control after noticing how Junsu is peeping at him not too skilfully. Letting out a long episode of laughter never taught to him, even his perfect pinkish gums are showing for the first time in decades. Only Junsu is sulking now.

“Give him the bitterest medicine you can prescribe.” “Nothing harmful, any supplementary tonic will do.” Yuchun managed in Japanese, panting between laughter and Junsu is tempted to make him stop.

The shogun never left his side and Junsu is getting exhausted. All that thrashing around is burning away his calorie intake from last night’s barely there dinner and Junsu is all the more thirsty. Praying for the gods to punish Yuchun in order to redress his ‘grievances’, the latter could not hide the growling sound accidentally emitted from his stomach.

Blushing even harder than ever, Junsu squealed cutely and Yuchun’s subsiding laughing fit restarted.

Soon, a bowl of gross concoction arrived. With dubious looking substance floating atop that even had Yuchun cringing, yet it looked like some long awaited meal for the ‘sick’ latter. Junsu’s tadpole shaped eyes twinkled so adorably that it’s difficult to not watch him drink it all in one gulp.

Smiling and grimacing at the same time, Junsu finally quenched his thirst and hunger. The noxious liquid is enough to kill his appetite for the rest of the day and he is actually thankful. No need to beg Yuchun for food. He would rather drink a hundred bowl of that stuff if necessary to keep the shogun off his back.

Curling up into a ball, Junsu fell asleep almost immediately. Dreaming about happy things, the young prince refuses to be affected by Yuchun’s overwhelming presence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV from Yuchun

I haven’t had such a good laugh for a very long time. Actually, it’s since I could remember, I haven’t been able to laugh heartily at all.

Why is it so hard to touch him? I don’t know. Not sure. Is it because I do not really have the intentions to do so? I actually have a secret desire to hold him and I do wonder how he feels like, but it’s been too long since he arrived here. I am procrastinating. For what?

Well. No one would tell me that it is weird to feel attracted to him, but I know it from their facial expressions. Of course whatever they are thinking about does not affect whatever I do, but it’s just me thinking too much into things.

I should be concentrating on how the mission is proceeding instead of brooding over my failure to take this person lying in front of me. We all know what I am capable of. Or maybe this fella isn’t really clear about his miserable position yet. He probably has no idea who he is dealing with but he will know in due time.

Let’s just say I am allowing him to brazen for now. When he no longer has his hyungie around to protect him, he will be the first pawn I will take care of. I won’t necessarily get rid of him. It all depends on how much value he is worth. He is after all, my key to accessing everything my ancestors have been pining to own. The land, the resources and everything my people will need.

Jejung will inevitably be sacrificed but he knows he is made for the sole purpose of aiding my conquest. The plan we have formulated so I can shirk off all responsibility. It’s a win-win situation for me. I will miss him. Jejung. He will die for a good cause and at least he did die with someone who cared more about him than I do. That is my sincerest wish.

TBC

Please do comment and subscribe! *bows*