Attraction {Part 2}

Gambit

Hi everyone! Thank you for somewhat remembering this fic despite the long hiatus! *bows bows*

Thank you all for the kind comments and also the subscriptions too! Love love! *cyber hugs everyone*

I will apologise beforehand if this update is not near what you've expected... please excuse me for swinging about Yoosu and Yunjae too! >.<

Do stay and read tho! Do leave comments so I can better improve too. ^.^ V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Writhing around in his captor’s stronghold, Junsu winced with the soft clacking of the opening door. Shutting his tear drop shaped eyes as steam washes over him, Junsu gasps as he is pressed firmly to sit on a soft cushion.

Opening one eye, he sees a short table before him, opening another eyes, he sees a pool of what appears to be boiling water, steaming right beside him. The temperature is something while the fear is another. Junsu is now sweating due to both. Imagining how he would be cooked alive, if not simmered or steamed, Junsu wanted to scream.

In an instant, a huge pair of warm hands lifts him by his armpits and drags him over to the springs, causing him to lose his cool and finally let out a scream. No sound came out as the hot water vapour rushes down his throat. Whimpering as he finds himself face to face with Yuchun, Junsu quickly shrunk backwards, sweeping around himself blindly. The steam felt like smoke to him and hot water droplets stung his eyes, burnt at his skin, inhibiting his ability to think and react appropriately.

“SPLASH!” With a loud yelp, Junsu is ‘dunked’, hauled right into the cauldron-like pit. Yuchun had entered as well and all of Junsu’s garments are now floating, as if desperately escaping contact with his smooth porcelain skin. Junsu is sure he is not a porcupine but he wishes he is in this moment in time.

A pair of hands started to feel him up as he recovers from the sudden exposure to what he classifies as overwhelming heat. Rubbing the hot water off his face and ears after submersion, and spitting out the bitter liquid into Yuchun’s face, Junsu shrieked when the man chuckled like a man would. The shogun’s thunderous voice acted like a Taser and Junsu couldn’t help it.

Then, with all articles of clothes ripped off him, Junsu slipped out from the man’s grip in desperation and started to waddle out. The place is slippery and the lad knew he had an advantage. Clambering up the side not too gracefully, he yelled out in shock again when the man pulls him back in, wrapping a thick arm around his small waist.

Plastering the young one against himself, Yuchun took his time to enjoy the steaminess of everything, bodily contact as well as the hot water. Junsu humours him and his senses are immensely heightened. Twisting furiously, helpless Junsu is helpless as he claws unsuccessfully at the older man. The servants have taken great pains to trim his nails earlier and his fleshy stubs for fingers are now useless.

Nibbling at Junsu’s ears, Yuchun played around a little, Junsu’s torso and inhaling the scent from the younger one’s bathe from earlier on. Expecting Junsu to smell like some wild animal since the latter apparently plays outdoors a lot, according to the servants, the shogun is pleasantly surprised by the babyish scent he emits. That smell is not masked by any other artificial scent and Yuchun classifies it as his own ability to detect pheromones. Yuchun is ready but Junsu still has a long way to go.

A long moment of was making Yuchun hard and he loved how Junsu felt against him. The way the latter react to his touch with anger and discontentment excited him. Junsu is brushing his hands off at first but the motion gradually became weaker. Yuchun thought at first that Junsu was probably finally relenting, but he is mistaken yet again.

Peering down at Junsu’s face, he can see that the latter’s eyelids are fluttering, half closed, but not out of pleasure. The young prince’s usually pale face is also flushed but not due to shyness. Junsu is already passing out and Yuchun can identify the signs. Only he can stay in this ‘cauldron’ without feeling faint. Jejung would never bathe there either.

Quickly pulling Junsu out as he exits, he puts on the damp robe lying nearby and carries the limp person to the cooler area by the door. Patting Junsu’s cheeks as he presses a warm hand on the other’s jawline, Yuchun smiled to himself when the other reacts weakly, whimpering with a frown. Looking too adorable for someone his age, Junsu’s reddened eyelids, cheeks and the tip of his nose appealed to the shogun greatly.

The gush of cold air upon opening up the door did not do Junsu any favours. However, knocked out and at the mercy of Yuchun, the shogun does not do anything to him asides from carrying him back to their shared room.

The servants were freaking out and prepared for Yuchun’s temper to flare, but the shogun does not speak. Waving for them to shut the doors, the usually pitiless and implacable man is unusually filled with mirth. The faint smile on his face is omissible if one does not look close enough, but he is definitely pleasured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV from Yuchun

What was I thinking? No one uses that bath except for me. The water is actually naturally heated and the hot springs are located in many regions around my palace. I believe this was the reason for the previous shogun to choose this location.

What a pity. I was hoping for some form of release and all I get is this weakling for a kid passing out the moment he enters. Can he even appreciate the beauty of hot springs? What good is he like that?

He looks like he did get cooked if I leave him there for long enough. Sounds like a good way to shut him up for good, but I like having some noise. Ironically, the sound he produces makes me feel less… tensed. I relax whenever there are noises not related to battle cries. Everyone is too quiet here, and I think nurture plays a big part. I do not talk much myself but I can actually go on for hours if someone would reply. It takes two bloody hands to clap.

How entertaining. It’s as if disturbing he is the only way I can channel my frustrations right now. Shooting red dots and cutting up bamboo figurines can hardly appease me and it can be rather disruptive for internal peace. Even hunting would somehow lead me back to him and how terribly ugly he looked when we first met.

I guess it’s just the battle at the bay that wore me out a little this time so I was looking to loosen up a little. He is such a let-down… …

Why do I keep going on and on about him? I should stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Korea

Watching the carriage transporting the ambassador leave the main palace gates, Yunho leans on his window sill and frowns. The old man may not be grinning from ear to ear as he leaves but he is not nearly as pissed as he was.

Jejung had somehow managed to pacify him without saying or doing much. The Japanese prince seems to have his way with resolving conflicts and Yunho did not even have to do anything aside from staying away from ambassador.

Subconsciously watching Jejung as the other sends the guest off, Yunho could not keep his mind from wandering back to how his spouse looked playing the hero. He was dishevelled and his clothes were obviously reduced to rags, yet he looked absolutely ethereal. It may be the result of not ever taking a proper look at Jejung, or Yunho probably never actually saw him for who he is without the useless biasness already present. The emperor is perturbed, because of how Jejung had suddenly looked so unbelievably bewitching, and even more so than ever before.

Closing the two wooden flaps as soon as he spots Jejung turn his head, Yunho cursed at himself under his breath. Finally breathing right, he realises that he had been holding his breathe all this while.

The rest of the day was spent with aimless wandering. To the court and back, to the forest and even into Junsu’s room. Yunho could not settle down. Instead, choosing to remind himself of how Jejung had indirectly and inadvertently turned his life upside down, he refuse to allow any form of attraction to happen, inherent or not.

Slamming the table loudly in the dead of the night, a sleepless Yunho summoned his subordinates in a bad mood. The darkness came as more of a torture as he tosses and turns in bed, with all kinds of thoughts pertaining to Jejung constantly haunting him. One thing is for sure. Doubts are forming, about the Japanese prince’s intentions.

“I have a job for you.” The king spoke in a hushed voice and his royal nodded once, forever at his service.

Casting aside all feelings of lust and wanting for the beautiful body accidentally exposed to him earlier on, Yunho took a darker turn down memory lane. He wouldn’t overlook how lithe and poised Jejung is at such a height, with that calm demeanour and undaunted look on his face in the face of imminent danger. In Yunho’s opinion, Jejung looked more dangerous than the actual danger present at that time, with the glint in his eyes and erasing all kind of innocence.

Both Jejung’s appearance and mannerisms are neither ordinary nor normal, and that was Yunho’s conclusion. Anyone including himself would pant and appear flushed, yet Jejung could brush off the shocking episode with a stunning smile and eerily graceful gestures. The Japanese prince’s stealthy movements and form reminded Yunho of the one and only man he fears. Yuchun.

Whispering silently into the other armour cladded fella as the person reminds knelt before him, Yunho made sure the man understood his orders. Yunho somehow feels the need to act with caution, calculating his next steps carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV from Jejung

What happened with the ambassador’s grandchildren was not anticipated, a variance in my plans. In truth… I do not have much of any plans and I was simply hoping to get this mission over and done with…

There was no way to stop that instinct from kicking in despite me trying to subdue it. Kids are my downfall and walking away would be unforgivable. I was careless before… but I did not fail to notice that man was watching me with a different expression since that accident. Oniisama will be mad if he finds out…

The saying that I look scary is not baseless. I have people telling me that I have a cold façade… and I try and try every day to behave in a more amicable fashion. Trust me. I am really not cold or anything close. I am a fun loving person! Really! I don’t like it when people are afraid of me. I often ask the heavens why they would make my face so, but that is also no longer important.

I don’t mind when others judge, but I don’t like to feel feared. It makes me feel lonely. The loneliness is even worse over here, so I put more effort into maintaining the friendly front. But I do confess that the main purpose of doing so was not to make new friends or acquaintances.

However, all that is for naught. He is getting increasingly wary of me… Yunho is getting curious.

I can tell... I just do. Any slightest change in his expression and the way he beholds me. I am not proud of what I can do… but I can sense his suspicion. I was trained for more than a decade to decipher body languages, and born with my mother’s natural ability to resolve conflicts. The only person I failed to read is the person that was trained together with me.

Because of that person, I can’t blow my cover. I can’t let oniisama down.

Anyhow… this can’t go on forever. I need to act soon. I need to catch my breath! All these thoughts of betrayal and sins that I am about to commit is stifling and I can hardly breathe right nowadays!

For the sake of my family name and my dearest brother! Surely he would know what he is doing and I trust him when he makes such decisions. He is not bloodthirsty by nature and that is what I have always believed in and still do. He has his reasons for doing certain things and I do not question him.

No one questions the shogun. I am nothing but his pawn. To help him rule better, and for my people to thrive and survive.

Yunho. He has to be checkmated for this to happen. He will be inevitably.

I will apologise beforehand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stationed by the only short table in his room, resting on both knees, Jejung conducted an internal debate on how he will carry on living with a guarded Yunho, the younger one almost frowned. He hardly ever frowns since there was really no need for doing so previously.

A unusually soft and cautious creaking coming from outside his room caught his attention as he was about to head off for some rest. Immediately locating the source of sound with his keen senses, Jejung turns and keeps his eyes peeled to the dark corridors. Organised deductions immediately started running through his mind in a flash and he comes to a conclusion almost immediately.

Within split seconds, Jejung is almost sure about what is required of him. Forcing himself to remain in the same position, the Japanese prince continued to be the ‘oblivious’. Nevertheless, from the corner of his eyes, he can see a few shadows disappear and reappear around his window. That is one of the pains of residing on the first floor since Jejung can’t but feel constantly exposed and uncomfortable.

Slapping his own hands as they reach for the pair of chopsticks resting nearby, Jejung had to suppress the urge to defend himself too prematurely. Yuchun would have already launched the two wooden sticks at the shadows, turning them into lethal weapons. Yet, Jejung cannot risk displaying his ninja-like survival instincts once more, hence the painstaking need to be caught off guard.

“ZIIPP!” A blast of wind almost caused Jejung to duck had he not forcefully plant himself onto the same spot, taking the hit. A sharp pain ensued as a blade lodges itself in his shoulder blade, where it is neither deadly not debilitating. The Japanese prince had it way worse and that small piece of metal lodged in his back is hardly considered a scratch.

Deciding that it is time to react at last, Jejung quickly cried out as dramatically as he can, crumbling to the floor clumsily. Then, crawling on all fours as pitifully as he can, he rushes to the door in an attempt to escape.

“DIE! JAPANESE BASTARD!!” More small blades came flying towards him and all he could do was brace himself, yet he knows nothing will hit him. Jejung already knows that Yunho is nearby and if his calculations were not wrong, the king would not allow any harm to befall him.

Yunho loses this round.

TBC

Please do comment and subscribe! *bows bows*