His Name

Exo-Planet

NOTE - So as I promised, a new chapter for the person who guessed it right! It was indeed who one of my subscribers guessed so here you go.... ^^

I was waiting for Chanyeol to come as I stared at my now empty pot of congee.


Great, now I'd have to go out and buy breakfast and probably get some other food for him too. I looked at the boy. He was just the ladle now.
 
"Jeogi.... what's your name?" I asked, keeping distance between him. I was by the fridge and he was on the other side of the kitchen by the stove.
"Luhan," he said, not even looking up.
"That sounds like a foreign name?" I said.
He ignored me and continued to look around. He put down the ladle in the stove and crouched down beside the oven. He yawned.
He... he wasn't tired was he? He just slept and ate and now he wants to sleep again? He closed his eyes.
"Wai-wait!" I said.
He looked at me and gave a little growl. I was getting a bit angry now.
 
"Ya, you! You're inside someone's house right now. I don't even know you. I don't even know why I'm letting you stay here but I know one thing. You should be grateful! I'm letting you eat, sleep and temporarily stay under our roof so it'd be nice if you were grateful!" I said, almost shouting due to my frustration.
 
He rolled his eyes then sat up.
"Wae? What do you want then?" he said then he stood up and started walking towards me (again).
 
This heart bumping was starting all over again, "Yah, just because you're some kind of human, man, wolf, half half person... I'm not scared of you," I said, standing in a defending pose.
Oh god, if only I took those self-defense lessons back then. He was still walking over. His hands swaying by his side. Even though he had such a baby face, he was still tall and still a boy. Oh my gosh, this feels like one of those cheesy dramas where they-
He slammed his hand beside my head and onto the cupboard just above my head then he stared into my eyes, "I'll do anything."
Just then, I heard a ring from the door.
 
His attention went to the door immediately. I managed to squeeze my way under his arm and run to the door. I fidgeted with the keys and after what seemed like forever, I opened the door.
 
It wasn't Chanyeol.
 
It was Suho.
"Omo, Suho-ssi?" I said.
"Oh, you must be surprised. Annyeonghaseyo, Nayoung," he said in his gentle voice then gave a formal bow.
I did the same. He was so polite.
"Ne, errr, please... come in," I said.
"Sorry for intruding," he said as he stepped into my house, "Ah, right, Nayoung, I am here to collect your contact details."
Right, since his power's so cool, he could have just dripped his way through my tap?
 
"I was thinking of dripping my way through your tap but I thought that might have been too unpoilte," he said.
"Ah, no, I wasn't thinking that at all ahaha..." I said, an awkward chuckle coming out from my mouth.
 
"Ne?" he said confused, "Okay, so, I need to give you something..." he said but then his attention diverted to his left...
...where Luhan was standing.

Suho's eyes turned blue.

______________________________________________________________________

Note from Niko - So wolfboy was Luhan ahaha ^^ He is one of the main characters of my story and I think his personality doesn't suit him as much in real life but I will try and make it as Luhan like as possible "MANLINESS~"

Annyeong kekeke ><