Ages

Exo-Planet

The samgyupsal came just as I was halfway through my bibimbap.

Luhan had finished all of his and he was staring at the meat cooking on the grill now. It was glistening with the meat juice.
 
"Is it ready?" Luhan asked, for the fifth time.
"Aish, you are seriously a meat mania, you know that?" Chanyeol said jokingly while grilling the meat.
"I haven't ate you yet so I'm not," Luhan said back. I wasn't sure if that was a joke or not.
 
I just noticed now as I looked around the room. So many people were staring at our table. Mostly, younger teenager girls. They were all looking shy. As soon as I looked up, a few of them looked down. Yup, we were the center of attention. It almost seemed unreal to be at a table with such good looking boys.
 
"Suho, you're a 91'er, Chanyeol is a 92'er, I'm a 93'er, Luhan, what are you?" I asked.
 
"Wait, Nayoung, you aren't the same age as Chanyeol? I thought you guys were in the same class," Suho said.
"I skipped a grade ahaha," I said.
"Ahhh, I see, but you don't call Chanyeol oppa?" Suho asked.
I looked at him then gave a joking glare to Chanyeol, "I can't call him oppa. He's too un-oppa ish."
"Yah, Choi Nayoung!" Chanyeol shouted slightly smiling. Suho laughed.
"So, Luhan?" I asked.
 
Luhan kept his gaze on the meat that Chanyeol was still grilling, "I'm a 90'er."
"Oh? You're even older than me? Should I call you hyung?" Suho asked.
"Up to you. I don't care much about honorifics," Luhan said.
Suho nodded and finished his bibimbap.
We all shared the samgyupsal.
 
I watched Luhan take his first bite of the wrap since he was right across from me. He had such a baby face, it was hard to imagine him as that wolf from yesterday. His eyes grew bigger after that first bite, "Yummy..."
I smiled, "Do you like it?"
Luhan nodded. He reminded me of a kid at this point.
 
"Ne, jinjaro..." he said and finished his first wrap.
At the end of the meal, Luhan had ate the most. Shinyoung had came to give the bill. Suho paid. For all of it.
 
After some flirting with Chanyeol, we left the shop and said goodbye to the owners.
"Here," Chanyeol said giving a lollipop to Luhan. He took it then Chanyeol gave Suho one.
"What's this?" Luhan asked.
 
"Just eat it. No, actually, you just let it melt inside your mouth," he said then popped his own in his mouth, "See?"
Luhan had some trouble unwrapping it. Suho helped him then Luhan put it in his mouth, "Oh? It's sweet."
Suho ate his too, "That ahjumma was so nice."
"Ne, of course," I said and held out my hand for a lollipop from Chanyeol.
Chanyeol flinched away then shook his head, "This is for calling me un-oppa ish."
"Mwoh? Yah, Park Chanyeol ah! That lollipop is mine!" I shouted and reached out for the lollipop.
"Ah, okay okay," Chanyeol said as he unwrapped it then handed it out to me.
I was ready to take it but he put it in his mouth.
"Mwahahaha!" he made his evil laugh too obvious.
"Yah, you'd pay for this!" I said.
________________________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Annyeong, so nowadays I'm just extremely busy so I might update one or two chapters later but if I do, I will write it in the Foreword section so be sure to check their at times for updates but so far, I think my chapters will still go smoothly. Also, I will make my chapters longer but it's just because I don't have much time right now so I'll probably do it for the next chapter.
Thank you~ Annyeong, take care guys! ><
EXO TIMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Ooh yerr~ *pedo face*
It's more memes this time lol