Luhan's Fort

Exo-Planet

Luhan..

 
It's only been around two weeks... but it's seemed forever since I last saw him.
He was different too.
His hair was longer now and was hanging over his face is stray stands. He was still wearing our school uniform, well.. the shirt and half ripped jeans. At least I think it was... it was ruined and torn and looked like it had just survived a century in a neglected wardrobe.
 
He was staring... not at me but at Sehun and he didn't look happy.
Sehun was right beside me, standing up and looking right back at Luhan with his cold eyes.
 
"How nice of us to have a guest... Who might you be?" Sehun asked, with no expression change.
For a moment, Luhan stayed silent and then spoke up, "We..?"
"Lu-Luhan... I-I can explain..." I said.
 
But wait... explain what? Why should I explain myself? Shouldn't he? This guy who just disappeared out of the blue without leaving anything for me. No explanation, no reason, no excuse...
 
"No. You don't have to explain anything. Just go back to sleep and I'll take care of him," Sehun said.
 
"...Mwoh?" Luhan said, a tone of displeasure in his voice.
It was as if I already knew it was coming.
I was looking at Sehun and my instincts caught up with me when I was about to turn back but before my eyes reached the door, a great blur brushed past my eyes and then a great thump on the ground as Luhan crashed onto Sehun and started snarling his great teeth at him.
 
"Stop...! Stop, Luhan!" I yelled. But they didn't. Luhan was pressing Sehun down and the ground was cracking due to the great strength of them both. Then, Sehun's fangs bared and he swung himself in one quick motion over Luhan and thumped down on him.
 
"No... Sehun, DON'T!! Don't hurt.... him," I felt myself getting weak.
It felt like a sudden hit right at my chest. The pain of a thin, sharp needle piercing through to the deepest of my heart and draining out all the energy. I fell down due to the pain and tried to support myself on a chair on one knee.
 
++LUHAN'S POV++
 
She was falling. Has it already started on her? No... I gathered up my energy and pushed Whitey away then ran over, returned to human form, picked her up quickly and ran out of the hut.
 
I kept on running and running and running through the forest.
I could feel her coughing against my chest. Her whole body was getting cold. I could feel her legs, even through their tights, lowering in temperature.
I have to drop her off somewhere so I can warm her up.
"Luhan... Don't fight, please," she said and her hand started clenching on my shirt as if she was too weak to grab on. She let out a gasp of pain.
I felt it. My heart hurt at the same time but I couldn't let that bring me down - I have to get her to safety first.
 
I reached the place which the end of the battle has brought me to. The place which I had been staying in for the past two weeks - my own fort made out of twigs, leaves and feathers. I lay her down on the feathers under the secure shelter and lay next to her, bringing the blanket over her. Her face looked pale. She must have been suffering so much over the time when I wasn't there for her. She was still coughing and shivering too. I lifted the covers up then around us both and hugged her, tightly, never letting go.
 
++NAYOUNG'S POV++
I was coughing but I was still awake and I knew that this warm embrace was the same as what I've always dreamed of. It was Luhan and it was only him who could grant me this lovable hug. For a moment, I didn't want to do anything and just wanted to live and stay like this forever. It felt too good to leave or even move right now. His arm around me and his other my hair. This wasn't like him but I couldn't complain about it. Even though I didn't want to move, I had to because I had too many questions unanswered.
"Luhan, why... Why did you leave without a word?" I asked looking straight at him.
He had his eyes closed and I thought he was sleeping if he still didn't reply, "I had some business to take care of."
"Why didn't you let me know though?" I asked.
"It was something I wanted to solve on my own."
"That's the problem though, isn't it? You're always wanting to handle everything yourself and you don't trust others enough to share it with them."
"Don't ask me anymore questions. It's annoying."
"A-annoying? Did you not think it was annoying for me when you left? When you didn't even say goodbye or tell me where you were going? It was sad to see you go," my heart hurt again and I think he noticed it because he suddenly jerked his eyes open.
I didn't expect the next part at all.
He moved in closer, his eye level the same as mine and for the first time in two weeks, we made eye contact.
 
"Do you... love me?" he asked.
 
I face went red from a matter of milliseconds and my whole body turned from ice cold to hot chocolate hot.
"Mwo-mwoh?"
 
++ LUHAN'S POV ++
"Do you...love me?" I asked, looking into her confused eyes.
She became a tomato again. Inside I smiled but I kept my cool on the outside.
I lifted my arms, came out the blanket and slept on my other side, "Now you're all warm, it should be fine. Jalgayo."
 
However, inside... I was still wanting to hold her in my arms and warm her up no matter how warm she became. I won't let her become cold or fall into the coldness.
'Do you... love me?'
 
Because I do.
_____________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Oh My Goshhh~ So..... what's gonna happen eh~?
 
Okay, here's DuiZhang~~ Keke, Mr Wu Yi Fan
 
Okay okay, Bye Bye~