Chemistry

Exo-Planet

We were doing a group experiment today. Miss Jung, the chemistry teacher was doing the register as we all got into groups. Dambi watched, with eyes full of jealousy as Suho walked over to my bench and requested to be in a group together.

I felt the stares of other girls too as he asked me.
 
"Maybe you should go with Dambi. She looks desperate. Try and make more friends, oppa," I said as I was handling the equipment.
"Gwaenchana yo, since it's a group activity, it'll be fun if we worked together. Chanyeol will be here soon," he said putting on his lab coat.
"You know where he is?" I asked.
"Ah yes, indeed I do but I can tell you about that later," he said, "What does this white jacket do?"
"It's called a laboratory coat. It protects your clothing in case anything goes weird with the experiments," I said.
"Ooh, our Nayoung is smart," he said.
"Did you, by any chance, already know, oppa?"
"Well, I did some research before I came," he said then he made a exaggerated shocked expression, "Did you know those books in this world is... well, the size... it's OUTRAGEOUS! I mean, the fiction books are forgivable but non-fiction books should surely have a bigger size of it's knowledge. Detail should not be missed and making the fonts and graphics bigger are not going to make it look like the pages are filled with more information!"
"Trust me, humans are more fascinated with the size of your books," I said, "Small books are easier to put into bags and pockets."
"Ah, yes, that has always been a problem in our world. Maybe I should recommend it to the Board," he his chin.
 
I was putting on my lab coat as Luhan walked into the class. He was ten minutes late but I already knew why and boy, was he in trouble. Maybe I should have explained some school rules to him first before I went off. It was too late now. Even though the class was still chatting, it became absolutely quiet in the period of 2.3 seconds as Miss Jung shouted "You! You think you can come into my class 5 minutes late and with a meat bun in your mouth?!"
 
He munched as if he didn't hear her and kept walking towards... us.
"Yo, these buns are good, you guys want some?" Luhan said as he stood in front of us and held up his plastic bag of the school meat buns, oblivious to the thirty pairs of silent eyes staring at him and the glaring pair behind the desk.
I tried to make him notice but he just didn't catch on.
 
Before long, our lab coats were off and we were sitting in front of the school office.
 
Miss Jung was the type who couldn't tolerate much of these types of behavior and occasionally sent pupils to the school office but I have never been here before, not even for excellence awards as I kept such a low status at school.
 
The deputy of our year had come outside as the three of us sat under his nose, waiting to be shouted at. Suho looked pretty disappointed. Luhan still looked oblivious even after Suho had explained to him what had caused him to be sitting where he was right now.
 
"Your father has not left, Suho-ssi, I'm sure he'll be most displeased when he sees you here with us in the first fifteen minutes of school," he said.
"What? My father is still here? But he should have went back to-" Suho seemed shocked.
"To where?" the teacher asked.
"To... work!" he said.
It was an answer which was clearly improvised but the teacher didn't see through it.
 
"Well, I saw him at the toilet and he's coming up right now," he said and went to go look through some paperwork at the side.
"Your father... is here?" I whispered to him.
"It's... complicated," he said.
"Let me explain after he gets here," Suho said and then I saw him look past my shoulder. I turned round to follow his gaze.
The 'father' had appeared.
__________________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Happy Birthday to DO, it's late in Korea but right now, in Korean time, it's Happy KaiSoo day wakakakaka ^^ Wish the main vocal (I'm not sure if he is or not but he is definately one of the best) and main dancer can both be very very happy and not have sasaeng fans around them~~ ><
Since it's KaiSoo day tomorrow, let's leave the Age Random gif/meme time for next week and I'll do KaiSoo pictures now nyohohohohohohoho ^^
 
Kekekeke, annyeong~ ^^