Mr Kim

Exo-Planet

I never knew Suho would bring his father into this just for enrolling into the school but I guess I was wrong. Suho looked soooo much like his father. I could see where he got his genes from but Mr Kim was a lot taller. Mr Kim almost looked like a twin of an older Suho but he also didn't look that old.

He came up the stairs looking very flustered and also a bit embarrassed. Well, I would be too if my child was taken to the principal's office in the first fifteen minutes of the first day at the new school but he might have expected it since he knew about Luhan. I wonder what kind of person he was and his role in SM since Suho played such an important part in that world.
 
Mr Kim saw us but he looked shocked when he saw me. A big exaggerated facial expression of proper surprise took up his face. Hmmm.... where did I see such actions before? They seem suspiciously familiar.
He walked over, his hand scratching his head as if he didn't know what to do. His eyes were looking at the deputy head but darting to meet Suho's eyes every three milliseconds. This was strange.
I turned to look at Suho. He forced a smile at me as if he was telling me to relax even though he was panicking too.
 
The deputy turned around and saw Mr maybe-not-so-Kim-now Kim, "Ah, Mr Kim, you're here. So," he sighed and looked at us with a judging look, "It's not been a very good start, has it?"
"N-ne," he said. He had a deep voice like a fully grown business man would but I knew it from the moment I heard his voice. I would be ashamed of myself if I haven't even though he's been around for so long.
"I will have a long deep talk with him, in fact," he looked around with quick actions, "I will right now," he said and waved us to stand up with furious hand flaps.
We all stood up and left the deputy head confused, "Keurae, but make sure they get back to class and-" but we didn't find out what came after we went back to class because we were all making our way to one of the school's bathrooms.
And just my luck- the boy's bathroom.
 
I hesitated to go in and as he was behind me, finishing his bag of meat buns, Luhan pushed me in.
There was no one in there, which I silently screamed with joy inside my heart for.
 
I had only realised when we all settled down that Mr Kim didn't look that much like Mr Kim anymore. He looked much younger and didn't look like his "son" as much. Suho stood in front of him and touched his face with both hands. I saw water emerging from his hands and the liquid slithered it's way around the man's face.
Not long, I saw my guess as to who Mr Kim's real identity really was. My best friend.
Chanyeol stood there, his face and youth back to normal.
 
"I think I need an explanation?" I said, giving Chanyeol 'the look'.
Luhan was sitting on the sink area and had just dumped his plastic bag into the bin beside him.
Suho sighed, "Okay... I'll start from last night."
 
++ Story POV ++
 
The three boys at Chanyeol's apartment had all just finished dinner, in their own ways. Suho had ate jjajangmyun which he had always wanted to try and he loved it. He had also ordered fried chicken for Luhan and as soon as Luhan finished eating, he had disappeared upstairs.
 
Chanyeol was in his room with his headphones and pot ramyeon beside his desk and he was clicking away at the mouse. He had just lost the round he was in and he had slammed his laptop shut and threw his headphones off in anger but that wasn't the whole cause of his temper.
A knock came from the door just as the headphones fell onto the side of Chanyeol's bed and then an immediate appearance of the wolf boy followed.
Chanyeol eyed him and breathed in deeply.
 
"Mian."
"For what? Coming in without permission?"
"That too."
"Don't do it then."
"Would you have let me in?"
Chanyeol stayed silent.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know that mattress meant so much to you," Luhan said.
"How did you know?"
"I'm part telepathy."
Chanyeol puffed his cheeks out.
"I... really... really mean it. I'm sorry."
Chanyeol met his eyes for the first time and sighed then smiled, "Awright... There's nothing you can do now but please, if you're gonna live here, be more careful."
Luhan gave a little smirk back, "I'll control myself if I ever feel like that again," and he left the room but he was stopped by Suho who was zooming up the stairs and said enthusiastically, "I have a plan!"
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
Note from Niko - Raining... pitpat... >< Anyway, anyone watched the EXO chocolate advert yet? I kept replaying the part at "Chunky is the rule" just to see them eat that chocolate~ The slogan's stuck in my head now, I want that chocolate!! >< And tomorrow's episode... can't wait... >^<
Ah ah, has anyone seen this? Their live of First Snow at their joint concert with f(x)? I loved this live so much~~ There were so many couple moments and derp faces~~ This is too cute and I've been wanting to share this with you guys some time ago but I keep forgetting but here it is~~ ^^
 
 
Okay... so the following includes my spaz about them.... please don't read if you don't want to feel the goodness of the video... If you are though, however, I suggest you follow the video through at the same time because it goes in order and it will spoil the video for you if you don't~~ Kekekekeke
 
KaiSoo right at the beginning, kyaaa~
"This babo~" from Suho to Sehun lol
Lu Ge's expressions kills me X^X
And Baek's new styled hair~ ^^
Chanyeol singing kyaaaa~ ><
And Lay with his Korean~
1.22 made me literally LOL! Derp up-close and live!
And all their burst out laughs when Sehun said "I'm so sorry~ (naega... neomu mianhae)"
And a long part for our talented but unable to show his talents through the parts he had in other songs >< Xiumin ah~ Especially in Korean now~~
Kris and eye contact... Can't breath!
And DO and his dorkiness, so cute~~~~~~~~ With a touch of Baozi aegyo
And awwwww for Chanyeol~
Lay, you too cute.
Baek, yeah, sing and ooh yeah, that face~ ><
DO's voice seriously... make me melt. Annyeong, I'm doing fine~
And lol, my couple highlight...
 
Suho : Sorry I couldn't treat you right... but in the meantime, will you please marry me?
Sehun : ... *about to nod*
Luhan : excuse me? I'm right here... and I'm not really laughing...
 
Chen Chen ahhhh!!!!! >v<
Chanyeol, I'm so glad you've got so many parts... at last, you're getting what you deserve~ Your rapping is awesome but your singing is so good too~
And a Bacon smile to finish.... ^^
 
I hope that made you smile and happy~ ^^ Coz as an EXO fan, it makes me happy every time I watch it~ Mostly because I can really sense their friendship through this cheery song and it's as if I can look deeper into their personalities and see that kiddy side beneath all their fame and schedules because they're human too :)
 
I'm not going on with the Age Meme/Gif thing again this time because I felt like the above was too long... and Chanyeol has too many things I want to post about him >< He's too derpy XD Not an insult.
Anyway, annyeong and I'll just use one Chanyeol gif to end as to apologize aha ^^