Classes

Exo-Planet

Luhan smirked, "I don't usually do this but if it's for you, Leader."


His eyes glowed red and I knew he wasn't going to be demonstrating his Telekinesis power again.
His hands were growing fur on them, his face was getting hairier and his whole body was growing into the beast I recognized... the white wolf.
 
I was right behind him and my desk was being pushed back by his sudden growth.
"Keurae, animal class," Suho said.
 
The wolf growled then looked over it's head at me. Luhan's eyes were still in there. Then he slowly turned back into his human form. His clothes were slightly ripped but he didn't look at though he cared.
 
Suddenly, I felt myself being slowly lifted up and floating, with my desk and chair forward until I was were I was before Luhan's transformation. I looked beside me. Kris, on his seat, gave me a quick flash of a smile. That was the first and I've got a feeling it might not be the last. He seems like he changed his impression of me.
 
"Next, we have the weapon class. I don't have anyone here to demonstrate so far but it's basically when you specialize in using weapons or can even turn parts of your body into a weapon. Those could get a bit destructive sometimes, be careful of those," Suho said, looking at me.
 
I nodded very quickly and he smiled then moved on, "Last but not least, we have the Legendary Class. This is the rarest as I have said already. Kris, can you please show us?" Suho asked, looking at Kris and for a moment, he even did puppy eyes.
 
I saw Luhan immediately turn his head to Kris then he turned round and looked at me. After a slight pause, he whispered, "That guy's a Legendary Class?"
I gave an un-confident nod and whispered, "Ne" back.
Luhan looked at me a bit longer and turned to look at Kris again.
I wonder why he always looks at me so much? Actually, he looks at people a lot overall.
 
Kris looked at Suho, "No, and especially no since you've made such a face."
 
Lay and I laughed. Chanyeol didn't laugh, as he normally would at things like this. Was he still upset over the mattress? It wasn't like him. I looked at him from my seat. His head rested on his hand and I couldn't see his face properly from my angle.
 
"Ah okay, well, they basically just turn themselves into a rare mythical creature," Suho said, "Now, let's practice some powers."

_______________________________________________________________________________

Note from Niko - Merry Christmasssss everyoneeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is everyone into the Christmas spirit right now? This year is probably the only Chrsitmas I've felt so Christmassy~~ I think it's because of EXO's big participation in activities to do with Xmas this Winter and I've been really feeling it with songs like Miracles in December, Christmas Day and just their album pictures and also EXO's Showtime~~ Oh god.. I didn't know this but apparently, they're having 2 episodes in the week. One for Christmas (today) and one on their original air date (Tomorrow) ^^ Arrrrggghhhh, Can't. Wait. Have. To. Watch. Now. 

Anyway, aha, here's KrisMAS (lol, bad joke?) timeeee~ MWAHAHAHAHAA!! Let's be happy for the rest of today, wherever you are. Apologies if you don't happen to celebrate Christmas or it's not Christmas where you are and if you don't like Xmas but let's not be Scrooge and have the Spirit~~ Kekekeke >< (I recommend watching A Chrsitmas Carol again if you're feeling not Chrsitmassy or if you haven't heard of it, maybe watch it if you have time this Christmas?) I think I've overused the word Christmas in this Note today but oh well....... AHA, here's KrisMAS, lol.... never mind, enjoyyy~~~~

MERRYY CHRISTMASS ayo~~ >< Kekeke

So, I'm off to spend my Christmas with EXO through the screen now. Sorry if the information was inacccurate btw. A friend told me and I haven't checked yet but I will after this so yerr~~ What will you be doing? Will we end up sepdning the same Christmas? All with EXO? Kekekeke >< Annyeong and have a nice day ^^