Mattress

Exo-Planet

We were upstairs and Lay was at the side of the mattress, looking blank. Luhan was on his mattress. Well, what was left of it. The fluff inside was flying around the room and there were signs of scars on the wall and the mattress. It was split in half and Luhan was looking asleep on the fluff that remained.

"Mianhae, I think I woke him up too suddenly..." Lay said, the same calm expression remained on his face.
 
Luhan yawned.
 
"Ya...... you.... even though you're my hyung....... my MATTRESSSSSS!" Chanyeol exclaimed.
 
"Oh, mian...." Luhan said, sticking his tongue out and his eyes drooping without sincerity.
"You're gonna have to pay back...." Chanyeol said. I was standing behind him but I saw his fist. Flames lighted up around it. He seemed angry even though he doesn't usually get angry over such things.
 
"Oh, what's the big deal?" Luhan asked yawning again and he looked at the mirror in front of the wall that was facing him. His eyes glowed red and he floated into the air.
 
Then, all the pieces of fluff around the room floated back into the mattress and I mean, EVERY piece there was and after every bit was inside, the mattress zipped itself back up again and seemed as good as new. Luhan plopped back down on it and his eyes turned back to it's original colour, "Is this okay?"
 
Chanyeol's fist of flames melted down, didn't say a word then turned to Suho who seemed to just regain his calmness, "Are we going to start the class now?"
 
"Ne," Kris said as he walked towards the room.
 
"Keu-keurae~" Suho said then reached into his pocket for the power indicator and he spun the Star on the pendant and we all vanished from Earth and into another space - Space.
 
It was a smooth landing for me. We all just kind of floated down onto the ground as if there was no gravity around us until the last few milliseconds. It was all there. The desks, chairs and blackboards. Chanyeol went to his seat without a word and I decided to walk to my seat too.
 
"Okay, so..... " Suho turned to Kris who was already walking towards a seat near me. He sat on the other row of the corresponding seat to mine.
"O...kay, Luhan, can you sit in the seat in front of Nayoung please?" he asked.
Luhan walked towards the seat he was indicated to and Suho told Lay to sit in front of Chanyeol which was right in front of Suho's teaching area.
 
Suho started talking while walking up to the blackboard, "Okay, so.. as we were talking about this earlier... let me explain about classes. A class... is the type of magic which you base on in SM. There are 4 classes. Let me explain the first one," he generated a water ball around his hand, "Body Class. This is the most common class. Actually, it is essential to everyone in SM. They all have some sort of power that their body can work with."
 
"Animal class.... is when you can turn into a specific creature," Suho gestured at Luhan.
Luhan smirked, "I don't usually do this but if it's for you, Leader."
___________________________________________________________
Note from Niko - Sorry about the late update. No extra sorry chapters now aha >< And from now on, I'm gonna make it official... I'm changing the Saturday update time to Sunday. Times are just really tight right now on Saturdays so I can't upload them anymore until Sundays so yeah~~ Mianhaeeeee ><
Hope you guys enjoyed the latest EXO's Showtime episodes~~ ><
 
Since I started with EXO couple gifs last time, Imma just continue them and so Kris will have to wait a few days for his gifs to be uploaded aha, sorry-ah Duizhang~~
 

Which couple do you guys support? ^^ Heehee