The Second Incident

Exo-Planet

A rumor was spreading. Nayoung sensed it the moment she and Chanyeol stepped onto the school grounds however, as a person with a small existence within the school, she ignored it since it probably had nothing to do with her anyway. However, she didn't seem to notice the stares piercing into her and Chanyeol.

Oh, she was wrong.

Chanyeol had to go to the toilet just before class started so Nayoung went into her classroom on her own but as soon as she entered, everyone stared at her. This time, Nayoung couldn't not notice. The eyes followed her around the class. Some of the students from other classes were gathered outside too. The girls from this morning who witnessed the whole thing walked arrogantly up to Nayoung.

Dambi and and Sora looked at her with a smirk. "How was your morning, Choi?" Dambi asked.

"Why would you ask?"

"Oh. Choi Nayoung. Don't pretend to be stupid."

At this point, Nayoung knew that they knew what happened. Dambi took out her newest model phone out and shoved the picture inside the screen to Nayoung's face. It was her in the middle of flinging Chanyeol. Nayoung's eyes widened. From behind, the same picture projected onto the board of the classroom and the students from outside were all making a "Oooooooo" sound.

"So... let me ask you again. What happened this morning?" Dambi asked, slightly looking dominant this time.

Nayoung stood there speechless. Suddenly an arm pulled her back from behind. It was Chanyeol, "Yah. Do you think if that really happened, I would be like this right now?" Everyone was looking at Chanyeol with shocked expressions. "Eo-eotteokhae?" Dambi said, "You-this morning!" "I-I saw it too! Nayoung definitely flipped you over. You were dead," Sora said. Students were moving away from the classroom now, after realizing that Sora and Dambi might have been tricking them.

Suddenly, the bell rang and first period started. They all took their seats. Dambi looked so humiliated. She wanted revenge. At interval, she was already planning one with her friends.

At fifth period that day, they class had P.E. It was a Volleyball tournament. Nayoung was hopeless at sports but unfortunately for her, she got picked. The boys from the sides were all cheering for Dambi's side and some other boys were cheering for the group with Nayoung in it. As a matter of truth, Dambi had already arranged Nayoung's name in the random pick so she would be picked and for center position too. Dambi was very good at sports and so, she was going to Knock her Down in the game, or so she thought.

All this time, Nayoung had felt so awkward and helpless in the middle of her group. She already had looks of disgrace from her team members. The whistle had blown and the game began. Nayoung was first to serve. She served but the ball hit the net and bounced right back off. One point to Dambi's group. It was the opposing team's time to serve. Dambi did a perfect serve, it landed on the fingertips of one of Nayoung's teammates. That teammate played it to the back and tried to avoid Nayoung handling the ball.

However, the next teammate had hit it too low and only Nayoung was able to save it over the net now. Nayoung stared at the ball. She felt like it was time to show Dambi something. A shout of encouragement from Chanyeol made her all the more fired up. Then, for the second time today, she felt some source of energy not even emitting from herself that lifted her up into the air. That energy took control of her body as it lifted her hand up and smacked the ball as hard as she could onto the floor on the other side of the net.

She had done it. She won back a point for her team. Everyone, including Chanyeol looked surprised. Chanyeol, of course, knew his best friend all too well to have been able to do that but he felt proud for her. As the game continued, the energy kept up with her and they had won the game. Her teammates were so proud of her and even encouraged her to stay in the volleyball team.

Dambi, on the other hand, sulked.

(And just random pictures to finish off. To complete your EXO day ^^ Annyeong~)

_____________________________________________________________________

Note from Niko - The times for my update are GMT time. I'm in UK so nyohohoho~~ And also, remember to comment for any pictures you guys want me to upload as a chapter heading picture. Or personally message me for a specific picture. Thank you! (Only excepts EXO pics lol XD)

Also, I shall be uploading a new chapter every week on Saturday from now on ^^ I will say whether or not that I will be uploading a new chapter~~ Annyeong ><