One Ordinary Morning...

The Twisted Truth

Ji Young was sleeping peacefully in her bed, when she distinctly heard a voice calling her...

" Ji Young-ah! Breakfast is ready! "

[ NO REPLY ]

" Ji Young-ah? "

[ STILL NO REPLY ]

" Ji Young-ah, are you sick or something? "

[ NO REPLY...YET AGAIN ]

" Ji Young!!! "

[ STILL NO REPLY :P ]

" JI YOUNG!!! "

She sat up slowly and yawned and stretched. She looked at her digital clock. It read 8 AM, October 31st, 2011.

" Ji Young? ", a voice called her name before three knocks on her bedroom door were heard.

" Ye? "

" Ji Young-ah? Are you sick? "

" Aniyo, oppa. Wae? "

" Oh, I thought you were sick. May I come in? "

" Okay. "

" Are you decent first? "

" Ye, oppa. "

The door opened and a tall boy with spiky, black hair, cute features and a well-built body came in. It was her oppa, Kim Jongwoon, or Yesung as he preferred to be called by that name.

" Annyeong, Yesung oppa. "

" Annyeong, Ji Young. "

He went over to her bed and hugged her. She hugged her big brother back with a smile.

" Yah, is that all? "

" Why, oppa? "

" Have you forgotten something? ", he asked with a smile as he pointed to his cheek.

Ji Young laughed and she gave her brother a good morning kiss.

" Nah, satisfied? "

" Ye. ", Yesung replied smiling widely.

" So, what did Ryeowook oppa cook for breakfast? ", she asked as she jumped out of bed.

" You'll see. ", her brother smiled as he carried her bridal style downstairs. Ji Young just blushed.

*****

When they had reached the dining room, Yesung set her down gently. Ji Young entered and saw her 6 other brothers waiting around the table.

" Annyeong, oppas. Mianhae, I woke up late again. "

" That's the third time this month, Ji Young-ah. Make an effort to come down early, okay? ", a boy with brown hair told her.

" Ye, Heechul oppa. "

" Yah! Give us our usual morning kiss and we'll forgive you! ", a boy with golden and brown hair laughed.

" Jjong hyung, don't be so mean. ", another boy with dark brown hair with chesnut brown highlights said, whacking him across the head.

" Yah! Key! I was just joking! ", Jonghyun pouted as he rubbed his head.

But Ji Young just ignored them and kissed all of her oppas happily. They kissed her cheek back with a warm smile. This was their extra way of saying good morning to their youngest sibling. She was their only sister and they loved her dearly.

" So, Ryeowook oppa, what did you cook? ", Ji Young asked as she sat at her place between Yesung and Heechul.

" Eggs on toast, bacon and kimchi. ", her oppa said proudly as he handed each of them their plates with the delicious food steaming in front of them, already begging to be eaten.

" Let's eat! ", her Kibum oppa squealed as he ate ravenously.

Eveyone laughed and followed suit.

*****

After everyone had finished breakfast and the dishes were washed, Heechul said, " Why don't we go out for the day? "

Key jumped up from the couch and squealed.

" Shopping! I wanna go shopping! "

Jonghyun rolled his eyes at his brother. Key was a shopping freak and he would literally shop-til-you-drop at times!

" Let's just spend the day out together as a family, okay? ", Heechul asked.

Everyone agreed, got ready and all went out.

Was this chapter lame? Sorry, I'll make the next one better. My darn computer went crazy and deleted everything I typed! NOOOOO!!! Anyway, sorry for the crappy chappie.