Kyuhyun's Ex-Girlfriend, Another Brother, What Is Going On?

The Twisted Truth

The next day after the prom, school started again as usual. Ji Young and Kyuhyun were happy with their relationship. Hyuna and Woong Jae started dating.

" Jagiya~ ", called Kyuhyun.

" Ne, Kyu baby~? ", smiled Ji Young.

" Oh, god, save me. Here comes the P.D.A. ", groaned Heechul exasperatedly.

" Hyung! Don't be nasty! ", hissed Kibum as he elbowed his brother in the ribs.

Heechul doubled back at the sharp pain and scowled at his younger brother. Kibum only smirked.

" Wanna go to class together, jagiya? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Sure. ", she smiled sweetly.  " Lemme get my books first, okay? "

" Alright. ", answered Kyuhyun.

Ji Young got her books, shut her locker, bid her brothers good-bye and walked off with her boyfriend to class.

" Kyuhyunnie oppa~!!! ", called out a high-pitched female voice.

Kyuhyun and Ji Young turned around. A girl wearing a super short skirt, a really low V-neck top and stilettos skipped towards them and pounced onto Kyuhyun, crushing him in a tight embrace.

" Oppa~~~!!! I found you at last~~~!!! I missed you soooooooooooooo much~~~!!! ", she squealed joyfully.

" Get off me! ", gasped Kyuhyun breathlessly.

" Oppa! ", gasped Ji Young as she pried the girl off her boyfriend.

The girl fell on the floor and scowled at Ji Young.

" Who the are you, , and why are you with my lovely oppa?! ", she demanded as she jabbed a manicured nail at Ji Young's chest roughly.

" I'm his girlfriend, Kim Ji Young, and who are you to pounce on Kyuhyun oppa so rudely?! ", asked Ji Young angrily.

" I'M his girlfriend, you little ! ", snapped the unknown girl.

" Park Seonghye, I'm not your boyfriend anymore, you got that!? ", snarled Kyuhyun as he put a protective arm around Ji Young.

The girl, who pounced on Kyuhyun, looked at Kyuhyun with disbelief. Her lips quivered with sadness.

" B--but--but, oppa, how could you?! ", she sobbed.  " I'm your girlfriend! The Seonghye you love! "

" Go off, woman! Go back to Yoonji and have your lust with him! ", growled Kyuhyun.

" Park Seonghye! "

Seonghye turned around at the firm voice and shivered. A man with blondish-brown hair, beautifullly sculpted cheekbones and a slender frame walked towards them, a murderous glare written on his face and that piercing glare was directed at Seonghye.

Seonghye gulped nervously.

" T--Teukie oppa-- "

" You, little missy! I told you not to run off! ", he screamed as he ruffled his own hair up in frustration.

" I--I'm sorry, oppa, but-- "

" Leeteuk hyung? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Kyu? Kyu! ", said the elder boy in surprise.  " You're here too? What a surprise! "

Kyuhyun hugged the elder tight and Leeteuk returned the embrace, but the two boys seemed to have forgotten the two girls who were standing behind them.

Seonghye turned to Ji Young and smirked evilly at her. Ji Young scowled in annoyance.

" Well, well, well~ Look at what the cat dragged in~ A little ! ", she sniggered.

" Shut up, . ", spat Ji Young, her temper rising like Heechul when he has a bad hair day.

" You're such a commoner. Look at your shabby clothes and your disgusting hair! Oppa deserves someone like me: beautiful, smart, y and alluring. Not like you: shabby, ugly and ty. ", smirked Seonghye.

That was it.

Ji Young finally lost her cool.

 

" YOU SHUT YOUR OWN ING MOUTH THE ING HELL UP, YOU ING ! "

 

Kyuhyun and Leeteuk turned their heads at Ji Young's enraged scream.

" Why did you yell at me, unnie? ", asked Seonghye innocently.

" Don't play all innocent on me, you ! ", said Ji Young.  " You don't know anything about me, so you have no right to call me a or a commoner! "

" Who gave you the right to call me a , !? ", countered Seonghye.

" Don't! Leave my jagiya alone, Seonghye! ", snapped Kyuhyun as he hugged Ji Young protectively.

" She called me a , oppa! ", Seonghye wailed.

" You are one, ! ", snapped Kyuhyun.  " No offense, Leeteuk hyung. "

" Gwenchana. ", smiled the boy named Leeteuk.  " She is one anyway. "

" Teukie oppa!? ", shrieked Seonghye in fury.

" You are one, sis! ", snapped Leeteuk.  " Bringing different boys home every night, like a , screaming to them for more, so shut up and go to class! I'll deal with you later. "

Seonghye huffed haughtily and stomped away in a rage. Leeteuk turned to Kyuhyun and Ji Young.

" I'm sorry for my step-sister's behaviour. ", he apologized.  " I will reprimand her later. "

" She is your step-sister??? ", gasped Ji Young.

" Ne. I'm Park Leeteuk. What's your name? ", he asked politely.

" I'm Kim Ji Young. ", smiled Ji Young sweetly.

" She's my girlfriend, hyung. ", stated Kyuhyun proudly as he hugged her tighter.

" Jinja? ", exclaimed Leeteuk happily.

Kyuhyun and Ji Young nodded together.

" Congrats, you two! ", smiled Leeteuk.  " It was nice meeting you, Ji Young-ah. I'll see you both at lunch, okay? "

" Sure. ", smiled Kyuhyun and Ji Young.

With that, Leeteuk left. Then, the two of them went back to their classroom.

 

**********

 

At lunch, Kyuhyun and Ji Young were sitting together with their friends and Ji Young's brothers when...

 

" OPPA~~~!!! "

 

" Oh, no... ", groaned Kyuhyun.

Ji Young paled. Their friends and Ji Young's brothers threw confused looks. Seonghye bounded up to Kyuhyun and squeezed him again.

" Oppa~~~ ", she cooed as she caressed his cheek.

" Get off me, ! ", he snapped.

" But, Kyunnie pie, I love you~~~!!! ", pouted Seonghye "cutely".

" Ewww!!! ", grimaced Hyuna.  " Kyunnie pie?! What the hell, woman! Kyuhyun oppa is my best friend's boyfriend, you got that? "

" Yeah! ", agreed Heechul.  " Buzz off, creepy ! "

Seonghye glowered darkly at the both of them nastily.

" Do you know who I am? ", she asked.

" Why should we care? ", Heechul shot back.

" I am Park Seonghye, winning model of the 2006 National Pageant, step-sister of the heir of Park Industries and Kyuhyun oppa's girlfriend! ", smiled Seonghye proudly as she cuddled Kyuhyun tighter.

" Help...me... ", choked Kyuhyun, because Seonghye's arms were wrapped around his neck and squeezing him to death.

" Park Seonghye, you let go of Kyuhyun this instant and stop causing a scene! "

The people at the table and Seonghye turned their heads at the voice. Leeteuk stood scowling fiercely at his step-sister.

" O--oppa... ", stuttered Seonghye.

" Back to the table, dongsaeng. Now. ", said Leeteuk firmly.

Seonghye reluctantly let go off Kyuhyun and slunk back to the table she shared with her brother, but she blew Kyuhyun a flying kiss and walked away.

" Ewwwww.... ", grimaced Hyuna disgustedly.

" Sorry about my step-sister. ", sighed Leeteuk.  " She acts like a . "

" Leeteuk hyung? ", piped up Sungmin.

" Sungmin-ah? ", said Leeteuk, staring at the latter.  " Oh, god... "

Sungmin pounced on Leeteuk, hugging him like there was no tomorrow. Leeteuk hugged the latter back. The others threw confused glances, except the Lees who hugged Leeteuk altogether.

" Woah, woah, woah, woah! ", said Siwon, gesturing the others to stop for a moment.  " Sungmin hyung, you guys know him? "

Sungmin nodded.

" He is our step-brother. ", he said.

 

Dundundundun~ @____________________________________________________@
 

Buagahahahaha, I'm so mean XD
 

Oh, the drama~

 

Anyone confused by the new character, our lovely angel leader Leeteuk, here now? Patience, my dear subscribers, it'll all be explained in the next chapter ;)