Helping To Bring Back The Memories Final Part

The Twisted Truth

Ji Young lay down on her bed and listened to her iPod. There was something weird going on.

For the past few days, she had met people and had flashbacks. Very familiar flashbacks.

Like in basketball, a young, cute boy called her noona and she had a flashback.

And in another incident, this girl and this boy sat with her at break and lunch during school. Their faces seemed very familiar.

Then, she had met 10 boys, all looking very familiar.

Lastly, another angelic-looking boy kissed her cheek, creating yet another familiar flashback.

Somehow, the answer to all of the things she had seen in her flashbacks and experienced were close. She could just feel it! The problem was that she just couldn't put her finger on it.

Then, she heard someone knocking on her door.

" Come in! ", she said, quickly sitting up.

The door opened. Siwon poked his head in.

" Oh, Siwon-sshi, it's you. ", she said.

" May I come in, Ji Young-ah? ", he asked politely.

" Sure. ", she smiled as she patted a spot on her bed for him to sit.

Siwon sat down and looked at her. Her eyes read confusion. He coughed politely to get her attention. She turned her head towards him.

" Ji Young-ah? "

" Ne? "

" Can you remember anything at all? "

" Well, the past few days, I've been having flashbacks. The people I meet, their faces seem very familiar. But I can't remember who they are. "

A silent aura filled the room.

" Siwon-sshi? "

" Ne, Ji Young-ah? "

" Do you know anything about my umma and appa? "

That question threw Siwon off guard. How was he going to answer that?

" I'll talk to your brothers and ask them to tell you, arasso? ", he asked.

Those words sent yet another flashback to Ji Young.

 

" I'll talk to your brothers; I'll get them to tell you, arsso? "

" Pinky promise? "

" Pinky promise. "

 

Ji Young clutched her head a little and buried her face into her lap. Siwon laid a hand on her shoulder. His touch sent another tingle through her body. Memories started to flow back to her for some reason.

 

Heechul oppa...

Key oppa...

Kangin oppa...

Yesung oppa...

Ryeowook oppa...

Kibum oppa...

Jonghyun oppa...

Siwon oppa...

Minho oppa...

The Lee brothers...

Hyuna...

Woong Jae...

Jonghun, the boy that attacked and almost her...

The accident...

The snatch theft...

 

Ji Young opened her eyes. Everything had come back to her all of a sudden.

" Siwon oppa? ", she said softly as she touched his face.

" Ne, Ji Young--wait! Did you just call me...oppa...? ", he asked in disbelief.

" Ne. I remember now. It's come back to me. I remember everything that had happened to me now. ", she replied.

Siwon was so overjoyed that he squeezed his sister tight. She returned his embrace.

" Hyung! HYYYUUUUUUNNNNNG!!!! ", screamed Siwon as he grabbed his sister's hand and dragged her downstairs with him.

Minho, Heechul, the rest of the Kim brothers and the Lees turned their heads to look at them.

" What's up, hyung? ", asked Minho.

" And why are you dragging Ji Young with you? ", asked Donghae, looking confused.

" Oppas! ", said Ji Young happily as she embraced a very surprised and confused Heechul.

" Wait! She called us oppas? So that means... ", thought Minho.

" She remembers us, you ! ", sighed Siwon as he whacked his brother across the head.

Everyone laughed and Ji Young's brothers hugged her tight.

" We missed you so much, Jiji! We thought you wouldn't remember us after some time! ", said Jonghyun as he kissed his sister's cheek.

" I wouldn't forget you guys! You're my oppas! ", she smiled.

" Wanna go out and eat, you guys? My treat! ", asked Siwon, smiling widely.

" Uhm, Siwon, Minho? Sungmin and the rest of the Lees? I...guess we owe you an apology for being so....mean to you guys. ", sighed Heechul as he looked at them.

" Yeah. We were too harsh on you guys, I guess. ", added Key.

" It's alright. That was the past. ", smiled Eunhyuk.

" Now, enough about long ago! Let's go out and eat! ", shouted Minho as he dashed out.

Everybody laughed and went out together.

Is it lame? I'm so sorry! :(
Next chapter will be better, I hope...