Helping To Bring Back The Memories Part 2

The Twisted Truth

Ji Young looked at her room. Everything was neatly arranged.

" This is going to be your room. ", said Heechul as he set down one of her luggage.

" It's...nice. ", was all Ji Young could say.

" We cleaned it for you. ", smiled Kangin.

" Hey! I was the one who cleaned it all, you lazy asses! ", shouted Key.

" Whatever! ", Kangin called back.

" Aish, he's the type who can't stand uncleanliness. ", sighed Yesung as he rubbed his temples.

" Kamsahamnida! ", smiled Ji Young as she bowed and hugged Key without knowing it.

Key looked surprised at first, but he hugged Ji Young back with a big smile plastered on his face. Heechul stared at his brother with his mouth in a huge 'O'. Then, Key felt Ji Young trying to push herself out of the hug.

" Umm...mianhamnida. I don't know why I did that. Mianhamnida. Aish... ", apologized Ji Young profusely as she bowed multiple times.

" Do you want to be alone for a while, so you can settle down? ", asked Sungmin.

" Ne. Kamsahamnida, Sungmin-sshi. ", said Ji Young as she bowed yet again.

The boys left her, except Yesung who said he would help her to unpack. As he helped her to arrange her stuff, Ji Young suddenly had another flashback...

 

" Oppa~ ", she called out.

" Ne, dongsaeng? ", said a voice.

" Can you help me to put my clothes away, pwease~? ", she begged, making an aeygo face at a spiky, black-haired boy that just came into her bedroom.

" Arasso, arasso. Don't kill me with your cuteness, Ji Young-ah! ", joked the boy as he pinched her cheeks for fun.

" Aigooooo~ ", she pouted.

" Uh, uh, uh~ No pouting, pwetty pwease? ", the boy teased as he pretended to pout.

" Arasso, arasso. Now, help me here! ", she laughed as she held a pile of clothes.

The boy laughed back as he began to help her put away her clothes. She put away her shirts and moved to smoothen out her bed a little. Then, a pair of hands hugged her waist from behind and lifted her up into the air.

" YAAAH!!!! OPPA, PUT ME DOWN!!!! ", she shrieked as she flailed her legs.

" Wae~? I wanna hug youuuu~ ", the boy pouted cheekily.

Ji Young struggled and it caused the boy to fall down on her bed.

" You child! ", she screamed playfully as she whacked the boy with a pillow.

" HEEEEEELLLLLP!!!! SOMEBODY!!!!!! "

" No one can hear you, oppa! ", she grinned cheekily.

" You kiddy girl! ", the boy chuckled as he squeezed her in a tight hug...

 

Ji Young snapped out of her thoughts. Someone was hugging her now. She looked to her right-hand side. Yesung.

Yesung was hugging her tight as his breath fell on her neck. His eyes were closed and he breathed evenly.

" So cute... ", Ji Young smiled as she brushed a lock of hair from Yesung's face.

" Mmmmh... ", murmured Yesung, but he didn't stir or release the hug.

Ji Young giggled as she brushed some more hair from Yesung's face. He looked so cute when he had his eyes closed because his lashes were long. Yesung mumbled again softly.

" Yesung-sshi, wake up~ ", she cooed as she gently shook his shoulder.

" Mmmh? Huh? Oh, Ji Young-ah. Mianhae. I don't know why I did that. ", said Yesung as he released the hug.

" It's okay. ", she smiled as she kissed his forehead lightly.

Yesung blushed and walked out of the room. Ji Young unpacked her rest of her belongings.

" What was that image in my head back there? ", she thought as she put a pair of her earrings away in a jewelry box on her chest of drawers.