A Note

The Twisted Truth

A couple of months passed. Ji Young and her brothers were on their way back to school.

" Yawn~ ", yawned Ji Young as they stopped at a traffic light.

" Not enough sleep, huh, Jiji? ", chuckled Jonghyun.

" Ne, oppa. I need sugar. Does anyone have a lollipop or a sweet or a candy bar? I need some sugar. ", mumbled Ji Young as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

" I've got a chocolate bar here. Strawberry twist. ", said Kibum as he rummaged through his backpack and pulled out a strawberry-flavored chocolate bar and handed it to his sister.

" Oh, joy. Thanks, Bummie oppa. ", said Ji Young as she unwrapped the candy bar and ate it.

" Yah, I want to eat too! ", whined Jonghyun as he reached for the chocolate bar.

" Nuh-uh. I asked for it first. ", said Ji Young as she turned away and continued eating.

" Awwww! ", whined Jonghyun as he stomped his foot.

" Aish! Stop behaving like a 10-year-old kid, Jjong! ", said Heechul as he grabbed his brother's collar.

" Guys, stop creating a scene! ", snapped Kangin.

" The cars are stopping. Let's go. ", said Yesung and the siblings ran across to the other side of the road.

They reached school and saw Minho and Siwon talking to Kyuhyun at the gates.

" Annyeong~!!! ", shouted the siblings.

" Minho oppa! Siwon oppa! ", squealed Ji Young as she hugged them.

" Hi, dongsaeng dearest! ", said Minho as he spun her around.

Siwon laughed as he lightly punched Minho's arm. Then he fist-bumped with Kangin.

" Annyeong, Kyu oppa. ", said Ji Young as she approached him with a shy smile.

" Annyeong, Ji Young-ah. ", smiled Kyuhyun as he smiled shyly.

" Yah, Jiji! We'll be heading in first, arasso? Siwon and Minho will be with you! ", called out Jonghyun.

" Arasso! See you, oppas! ", shouted Ji Young as she waved to her brothers.

" You wanna go to class together? ", Kyuhyun asked Ji Young.

" Uhm...sure. Why not? ", smiled Ji Young shyly.

" Arasso. Come. ", smiled Kyuhyun as he offered his hand.

Ji Young's cheeks flushed pink as she took Kyuhyun's hand. Kyuhyun led her to the classroom. They saw Woong Jae and Hyuna talking to each other.

" Hyuna~!!! ", sang Ji Young.

" Ji Young!!! ", said Hyuna happily.

They hugged each other. Ji Young and Woong Jae shook hands with each other. They sat down.

" Yah, Ji Young? ", whispered Hyuna.

" Ne, Hyuna? ", answered Ji Young.

" Don't tell anyone this, but...Woong Jae and I are going to go out on a date tonight. ", blushed Hyuna.

" Oooooh~ Do I smell love in the air? ", giggled Ji Young.

" Aish! ", whined Hyuna.

" Ahaha! Don't worry! I won't tell anyone! ", promised Ji Young as she winked at her friend.

" Gomawo, Ji Young. ", smiled Hyuna.

" Yah, Ji Young? ", whispered Kyuhyun.

" Ne, Kyuhyun oppa? ", answered Ji Young.

" Meet me at break behind the school, please? ", asked Kyuhyun.

" Arasso. ", she answered.

At break, Ji Young went to the back. She found Kyuhyun leaning against the wall.

" Ah, Ji Young-ah. You're here. ", smiled Kyuhyun.

" Yep. So why did you call me, Kyu oppa? ", asked Ji Young.

" I have to tell you this. Today, you'll find a note in your locker. ", he said.

" And...? "

" Read it and figure out what it means. ", was all he said before he went off, leaving Ji Young puzzled.

She went to her locker, opened it and found a note inside. She opened it and read it.

 

 

Tomorrow, you'll find another note. This note is to test you. Find out who is giving these notes. Each note is from a person who likes you.

 

" Woah. ", thought Ji Young as she pocketed the note and walked back to class. Unknown to her, a pair of eyes were watching her. And not so far, unknown to those eyes. another pair of eyes were watching Ji Young too.

Sorry for such a short and crappy chappie! :(