Remembering Buried Memories Part 2

The Twisted Truth
Heechul was sleeping when he heard giggling and . He crept out of bed so as not to wake his brothers up. He sneaked to his parents'  bedroom and saw his father and another woman making out.

The woman was giggling as she caressed his father's hair and his father was staring at the lady, his eyes glistening with delight and lust.

Before Heechul's startled eyes, his father started on the woman's neck and went down slowly to her shoulders. The woman moaned as she grasped his father's shoulders. His father disappeared under the blanket to the woman' lower body and the woman screamed with delight.

Heechul was shocked. He stumbled backwards and tripped. The lady heard a thud as he hit the floor. She turned her head towards the direction of the noise, but Heechul had vanished.

Heechul ran downstairs and tried to call his mother on the phone. Suddenly, two hands grabbed him, slammed the phone down and pulled him away into a corner.

" Aah! Help--! "

" Shut up, boy. If you tell your mother about this, I'll kill you. "

" Let me go! "

" Now, now. Is this any way to treat your appa? "

" You're not my appa anymore! You're a lustful monster who cheats on his own wife! "

A stinging blow landed on his left cheek and the raw iron taste of blood fell upon his tongue.

" How dare you talk to me like this!? "

Another blow, more blood.

" I'll kill you, you brat! "

He dizzily saw his father raise his hand to land another punch on his son. Suddenly, two pairs of hands stopped his father. He looked up.

Yesung and Kangin.

They were pulling their father away from him. Yesung jumped on his father, held on and started hitting his own father as hard as he could. Kangin held on to his dad's arm as their father tried to swing him off.

Another pair of hands pulled a bleeding Heechul to safety. He dizzily looked behind him. It was Key. Terror was written all over his face.

" Hyung! Chulie hyung! ", he cried.

His vision blurred as he began to lose consciousness. The last things he saw was Jonghyun bandaging his wounds, Ryeowook helping Yesung and Kangin to restrain their dad and Kibum phoning for help.

Heechul woke up to find himself lying on a bed and Ji Young was holding an ice pack to his forehead. Yoseob was talking to a school nurse outside.

" Ji Young-ah? "

" It's okay, Chulie oppa.I'm here. "

Heechul touched his sister's hand gently and she touched his face.

" Are you alright, oppa? You scared me when you fainted. "

" Ye, I'm fine. Kamsahamnida, dongsaeng. "

" Oppa, you know I hate it when you call me dongsaeng. "

Heechul just smiled wearily. Ji Young glared at her brother. Just then, their brothers rushed in.

" Chulie hyung! ", Key squealed out.

" My poor Cinderella! ", Kibum cried.

Ji Young rolled her eyes. That nickname made her eldest brother so girly-ish and it made her Kibum oppa sound so gay-ish.

" Geez, Bummie oppa. ", she groaned.

Kibum glared at his sister scarily, but Ji Young wasn't bothered at all.

" I can call my hyung whatever he likes. Right, Cinderella? "

Heechul looked at his brother and sighed.

" Ye, Snow White. "

" Yay! See, Ji Youngie? Only I get to call him Cinderella! "

" Only Kangin oppa has the right to call me Ji Youngie, Bummie oppa. ", she answered flatly.

" How about Jiji? "

" That right belongs to Jonghyun oppa. "

" Aww~ Please let me call you something at least. Ji Youngie-poo. "

" Eww. That makes me sound like a species of some exotic animal poop. "

" Hey! But it's cute! "

" No, it's not. It makes me sound like some yucky animal turd. "

" It's cute! "

" Not. "

" Is too! "

" Is not. "

" Is too! "

" Is not. "

" Is too! "

" Is not. "

" Is too! "

" Not! "

" Yes, it is! "

" No, it's not! "

" Yes! "

" No! "

" Yes! "

" No! "

" Okay, will the two of you just shut up now!? ", Ryeowook yelled.

Ji Young and Kibum stopped arguing and looked at Ryeowook. Then, they looked at each other and grinned evilly. Ryeowook gulped. He knew those grins anywhere. That meant they just had a mind meld and they are gonna kill him.

And he was right.

Ji Young lunged at Ryeowook, intent on strangling him. Ryeowook screamed and ran, only to be blocked by Kibum who tackled him like a rugby player.

In a flash, the three of them were fighting in a tangled mass of dust, hands and screams of help.

While Key, Yesung and Jonghyun tried to separate the three of them, Kangin sat next to Heechul and whispered in a low voice.

" What happened? "

Heechul froze, gulped nervously and said fearfully, " The past is resurfacing. "

Heeeey!!!! Sorry for the almost rated H scene of Heechul's father and the woman! Blech! Anyway, how was this chapter? Please comment and subscribe, arraso?