Staying Over At Siwon's and Minho's For The Night

The Twisted Truth

After dinner, the group went home to spend time with each other. Ji Young got a piggy back ride on Siwon when he offered her. She didn't want to at first, but then she gave up in the end.

" Yah, hyung! I want a piggy back too! ", pouted Taemin as he showed his aeygo to Sungmin.

" You can't beat me in aeygo! I'm the aeygo king! ", said Sungmin as he did his famous irresistible aeygo look.

" I want a piggy back, pwetty pwease? ", pouted Taemin cutely.

" Ani! You're heavy! ", said Sungmin as he bounded away.

" Aww!!! Donghae hyung, pwease~? ", begged Taemin cutely.

" Ani. ", said Donghae.

" Pwease~??? ", begged Taemin one more time.

" Aish! Alright! Alright! ", groaned Donghae as he knelt down for Taemin to climb on.

" Jinja, hyung??? Yay! ", squealed Taemin as he clung onto Donghae's back like a monkey.

" Waaah! You're getting heavier, Taeminnie! ", huffed Donghae as he trudged home.

" Ahahahahahaha! You two look epic! ", laughed Ji Young and Siwon in unison.

" Shut up. ", mumbled poor Donghae.

" Wheee! This is fun, hyung! ", squealed Taemin.

" Now that just sounded completely wrong! ", gagged Key as he pretended to shove his finger down his throat and puke.

Poor Taemin and Donghae went as red as tomatoes. The others laughed and Jonghyun whacked Key across the head. Poor Key pouted as he rubbed his head.

" What's the time? ", asked Heechul.

" Mwoh?! Already 11:09 PM?! So fast?! ", exclaimed Yesung as he checked his phone.

" You all wanna stay over for the night at our place? It's too late to go back to your houses and besides, our house is closer here and it's big enough for all of us to sleep in for the night. Whaddya think, Siwon hyung? ", asked Minho.

" Sure. Why not? ", answered Siwon with a smile.

" Thanks, but we really shouldn't-- ", Ji Young started to say, but Minho cut her off by placing a finger on her lips.

" Uh, uh, uh~ No buts, lil' missy. Besides, there's no school tomorrow. ", he smiled.

" Thanks a ton. ", smiled Eunhyuk.

So, they walked to Siwon and Minho's house. When the Lees and the Kims saw the Chois'  mansion, their mouths hung open in awe.

The mansion was as big as the White House. The driveway circled around an elaborately designed fountain and the grass was neatly cut.

" Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!!!!! ", drooled Kangin.

" Dang! Whose palace? ", awed Taemin.

" Ours. ", smiled Minho.

" Wowzer! This place is, like, a hundred times bigger than our apartments combined! ", ooh-ed Key.

" Wow. Life and luxury of the rich and famous. ", gawked Ji Young in surprise as she slid off Siwon's back.

" Holy cheeseballs! Now, this is what I like! ", shouted Heechul as he twirled around in glee at the thought of staying over for the night.

" Shall we? We don't want to be frozen out here, right? ", said Siwon as he took Ji Young's hand and started to her into the mansion like a gentleman.

" Yah! Wait for us, you ding dongs! ", screamed Heechul as he ran after his sister and Siwon.

" Ring ding dong ring ding dong ring diggi ding diggi ding ding ding~ ", sang Key, Taemin, Minho, Onew and Jonghyun at the top of their voices for fun.

When Siwon reached the front door with Ji Young, their butler, Matthias, came out to greet them.

" Ahh, young masters, welcome home. I see you have brought some guests with you? ", greeted the butler with a husky accent.

" Yes, Matthias. Please prepare the guest rooms for them. ", said Siwon politely in perfect English.

" Of course, young master Siwon. ", answered the butler as he bowed and strode off.

" You speak English? ", asked Ji Young in surprise.

" Ne. Comes in handy when you're talking to someone who doesn't understand Korean. ", answered Siwon with a smile.

" I think it's smart. ", said Ji Young with a shy smile.

" You think so? ", asked Siwon with a smile.

" Ne, oppa. ", answered JI Young as she looked down at her feet.

" Hurry up, slow coaches! ", shouted Minho to the others approaching the driveway.

" Coming, coming! ", came Ryeowook's shout.

The others caught up, took off their shoes and entered the living hall.

" Woooooooooooooooooow~ ", gasped Donghae as he stared at the living hall.

The living hall had a flat screen, 60-inch, HD TV on the wall, 4 regal armchairs, 2 reclining couches, 2 bookshelfs, a sheepskin rug, an elaborate lamp and a patio leading to a huge swimming pool outside.

" Oh. My. God. ", was all that Sungmin could utter as he stared at the living room.

" Woah~ ", ahh-ed Eunhyuk and Donghae.

" Guys, your rooms are here. Follow me. ", said Siwon.

The others followed him and Minho mechanically, but they were still unable to tear their gaze away from the living room. They went up a flight of winding stairs to seven elegantly carved doors.

Minho's and Siwon's name were on the first two doors. The next door said " Study Room ". The third door said " Music Room ". The fourth door said " Excercise Room ". The fifth, sixth and seventh doors said " Guest Rooms ".

Siwon pushed open the door to one guest room.

" Oh, wow! ", shrieked Heechul in delight.

The bedroom had 7 big beds, a huge wardrobe for clothes, two flat screen, 60-inch, HD TVs, a balcony, another door leading to the bathroom and a phone installed on the wall.

" Oh, yeah! This is more like it! ", said Kibum in delight as he flopped himself onto one of the soft beds.

Heechul opened the door to the bathroom and whooped. Yesung and Jonghyun looked into the bathroom and they were awestruck again.

The bathroom had a big bathtub, a jaccuzzi and a shelf full of expensive shampoos and soaps. Heechul was dumbstruck looking at the tub.

" Woohoo! Jaccuzzi and bubbles, here I am! ", chorused Heechul.

Heechul ran out of the bathroom, took a bathrobe, slippers, a toothbrush and some PJs that Minho lent him and dashed back into the bathroom.

" I'm gonna have a long soak in this awesome jaccuzzi in here! Ta ta for now, peeps! ", sang Heechul as he shut the door.

" Heechul hyung, Yesung hyung, Key, Jonghyun, Kibum, Ryeowook and I will take this room. ", said Kangin.

" Arasso. Annyeong, oppa. ", said Ji Young as she hugged her brother.

" Annyeong, Ji Youngie-ah. ", smiled Kangin as he kissed her forehead.

Siwon closed their door and walked to the next room. Taemin immediately rushed into the room and hurled himself onto the first bed he saw.

" All our guest rooms are the same. ", said Siwon.

" Arasso then. Taemin, Onew, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ji Young and I will take this room. ", said Sungmin.

" Mwoh?! Me?! Sleep with guys?! ", repeated Ji Young, clearly shocked.

" Don't worry. We won't bite you or do anything to you. ", reassured Donghae as he flashed a reassuring smile.

" Ehm...arasso. ", answered Ji Young slowly.

" Huh? JI Young is gonna sleep with us??? Hooray!!! ", shouted Taemin as he jumped on his bed in sheer delight.

" Taemin, I wouldn't jump on the bed if I were you. ", said Donghae as he took off his shirt.

Ji Young stared at Donghae's body. She gulped and felt her cheeks flush.

" God! He's got six-packs! He's got abs!! He's got muscles!!! Somebody, save me now!!!! ", she thought as she turned away for a minute to take a breather.

" Yah, Ji Young-ah, what's wrong? ", asked Siwon as he noticed her sweating.

" N--n--n--n--no--no--nothing. ", stuttered Ji Young as she cracked a forced smile.

" Yah, is it because of me? ", asked Donghae, clearly confused.

Ji Young didn't respond. She just shook her head and allowed Taemin to drag her into the bedroom.

" Annyeong. If there's anything you guys need, Minho and I are in our rooms, arasso? ", asked Siwon politely.

" Arasso. Annyeong. ", they all replied as the door shut.

" I'm gonna go chat with Heechul hyung and the others. ", said Sungmin.

" I wanna go too! ", whined Taemin.

" Me too! ", said Eunhyuk.

" Me three! ", said Onew.

So, all four of them disappeared into the other room. Only Donghae and Ji Young were alone.

Donghae went over to Ji Young and sat next to her on a bed. She was taking her socks off when she felt a pair of arms around her waist and a weight on her right shoulder. She froze and looked to her right. Donghae's head was on her shoulder.

" O--o--o--oppa...? ", she squeaked out nervously.

" God, he's not wearing a shirt yet! My god! His abs are fricking touching my back! His breath is on my neck! Someone save me now! ", she thought.

" Hmm? Ne, dongsaeng? ", murmured Donghae with his eyes closed.

" N--nothing. ", she quickly answered.

" Oppa is going to have a shower. I'll come talk to you later, arasso? ", asked Donghae.

" Arasso, oppa. ", was all Ji Young said.

She heard the taps go on at full blast as she took off her school blazer. She leaned back against her pillow as she played with a game on her phone. Just then, Donghae came out dripping wet with one towel on his shoulder and another around the lower half of his body. Ji Young glanced quickly at him and then away.

" Oh, my god! The water is making his body shiny! He looks absolutely hot! Why do I have to be in the same room with such a hot guy!? ", she thought as she turned back to her phone.

" Ji Young-ah, why are you blushing? ", asked Donghae as he dried his hair.

" Nothing! ", she quickly answered as she turned away so she wouldn't see his abs.

" No lying, little missy. ", he said.

" Umm... "

" Is it because you were staring at my abs? ", asked Donghae with a cheeky smile.

" Holy crap, oppa! Are you psychic?! ", asked Ji Young in shock.

" Ani. A lot of girls told me they stare at my abs. It's normal. ", he answered as he put on a shirt.

" Oh. ", was all Ji Young could say.

She took some PJs, a towel and a toothbrush. She went and had a shower. When she came out, Donghae was playing one of her games on her phone.

" Yah, oppa, that's my phone! ", she said in surprise as she tried to grab her phone back.

" Uh, uh~ Finders keepers, loser weepers~ ", tutted Donghae with a grin as he held the phone out of her reach.

" Aish! Now, get off my bed! I wanna sleep! ", sighed Ji Young as she pulled at Donghae's arm.

" Waeyo? I wanna sleep here with you, dongsaeng. ", pouted Donghae as he showed his sister puppy eyes.

" Mwoh?! ", she shouted.

" I won't do anything to you! I promise! ", laughed Donghae.

Ji Young wanted to say no, but Donghae's tone of voice told her that he was telling the truth. So, she slowly laid down on her bed as Donghae turned off the light on the wall.

" Annyeong, dongsaeng. ", whispered Donghae as he snuggled next to her on the bed.

" Annyeong, oppa. ", whispered Ji Young with a stutter in her tone.

She closed her eyes and was about to fully drift off to Dreamland when she felt a pair of arms around her shoulder. She opened her eyes and could just make out Donghae's sleeping figure with his arms around her waist.

" My gosh, he looks so beautiful when asleep. ", thought Ji Young as she brushed a lock of hair from his flawless face.

" Mmmmh~ " murmured Donghae as his grip tightened.

Ji Young loosened Donghae's arms around her waist a little. His eyes fluttered open.

" Oops. Mianhae,oppa. I disturbed your sleep. ", she apologized.

" It's alright. ", smiled Donghae as he kissed her forehead.

Ji Young closed her eyes again and drifted off to sleep in Donghae's arms. He laid her head near his chest and smiled. He brushed a lock of hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

" I have such a beautiful sister. ", he thought to himself before he fell asleep.