" MORE GUYS WHO LIKE ME!? "

The Twisted Truth

At lunch break, Ji Young just bought kimchi fried rice and some water and sat down with Hyuna. But she didn't feel like eating. felt dry and her stomach was twisted into knots.

She thought about Siwon and Kyuhyun. She thought about Siwon's request and Kyuhyun's laugh. She tried to erase them from her mind, but it was embedded in her mind like a picture.

" May I...uhm...court you? I really like you. ", Siwon's words kept playing over and over again in her head.

" You're really cute when you're embarrassed. I like that. ", Kyuhyun's voice haunted her again and again.

" Ji Young? Ji Young? YAAAH!!!! ", Hyuna screamed as she waved her fork in front of Ji Young's blank, emotionless face.

" Huh? What? Oh, mianhae, Hyuna. I was...thinking. ", Ji Young said as she dug her spoon into her rice and ate slowly.

" Kim Ji Young? "

The sudden voice made her choke on her rice by accident. Hyuna also got a huge shock and choked on her water.

" Mian--mianhae! Did I startle you two? ", the voice asked in shock.

" No, no, we're fine. ", Ji Young answered as she coughed. Hyuna wanted to yell at the person, but a nudge in the ribs from Ji Young changed her mind.

Ji Young and Hyuna turned to face the person who had called them. It was a boy! A super hot one in fact!

He had a strikingly handsome face, incredible abs, a y voice, slightly tanned skin and blackish-brown hair that was spiked up.

Hyuna stared at the boy with wide eyes and hung in awe. Her cheeks started blushing rapidly and she felt her heart pump at the speed of light.

Hyuna nudged her friend and whispered, " OMIGAWD! HE'S HOT!!!!! "

Ji Young just nodded and gulped. This boy looked like as if he could charm any girl he meets!

" A--annyeong. Did you call m--me? ", she squeaked out nervously.

The boy flashed a dazzling smile, showing his perfectly beautiful teeth that shone like a thousand pearls. He just nodded.

Hyuna froze. This guy was like even more hotter than Siwon!

" J--Ji Young, I've gotta go to the bathroom. ", she whispered.

" Go then! No one said you couldn't go! ", she whispered back.

" Thanks. ", Hyuna answered back and sped off, almost crashing into a few people.

Ji Young rolled her eyes and looked at the boy.

" Don't mind her. She can be like that at times. "

" Haha, I see. I'm Jung Yunho. ", the boy said as he extended his hand to Ji Young.

" Pleased to meet you, Yunho. ", Ji Young replied as she shook his hand.

Yunho smiled again. Ji Young felt her cheeks burning once more. This guy was like a god of beauty! But she knew her Heechul oppa and Key oppa would disagree. Those two would argue that they are more beautiful.

" How did you know my name, Yunho-sshi? ", Ji Young asked out of curiousity.

" My friends, Minho, Siwon and Kyuhyun, have been telling me all about you. They wanted you to come to our table.  "

Ji Young gulped. They have????? O___________O

" Will you come sit with us, Ji Young-ah? We'd like to have your company, please? ", Yunho asked in a y, yet polite, manner.

Ji Young nodded automatically. This guy is like a girl magnet! He was irresistibly hot and so totally y!

She followed Yunho to a table in the corner of the lunch hall. Minho, Siwon and Kyuhyun were sitting down and talking. When the boys saw Ji Young, they smiled warmly at her.

" Hi, Ji Young! ", Minho waved.

Ji Young just waved back and sat in between Kyuhyun and Siwon. Siwon smiled at her and held her hand.

" Hi, Ji Young. ", he smiled.

" Hi, Siwon oppa. ", Ji Young smiled.

" Hey, what about me? ", Kyuhyun pouted.

" Haha! Hi, Kyuhyun oppa. ", Ji Young giggled.

" You guys met each other? ", Yunho asked, pointing at the three of them.

" Umm...uh-- ", but before Ji Young could say anything, another boy sprung out of nowhere.

" HULLO, HULLO, HULLO!!!! "

A boy with brown, spiky hair like Yunho's bounded up and accidentally stepped on Minho's foot. Minho screamed as he rubbed his foot.

" YONG DOO JOON HYUNG! YOU HURT MY FOOT!!!! ", Minho yelled at the boy.

The boy rubbed his ears and screamed at Minho.

" YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!!! I'M NOT DEAF AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOUR FOOT IS THERE!? "

" YOU SHOULD'VE LOOKED FIRST!!! "

Minho raised his hand towards Doo Joon's face and Doo Joon did the same.

" Okay, boys. Stop fighting! ", Ji Young stood up and separated them.

Doo Joon looked at Ji Young in surprise. Ji Young froze. Did she say something wrong?

" Uh...hi...? I...I... ", was all Doo Joon could say.

Suddenly, Doo Joon strode out of the room and the others could see his cheeks flush a deep crimson.

" Wooo~someone's in love~ ", Yunho sang.

Ji Young went out to walk, but Kyuhyun held her hand back.

" Where are you going, Ji Young-ah? "

" Nowhere. Just walk around. ", she replied.

" Can we follow you? ", Siwon asked.

" If you want to. ", Ji Young answered.

She walked to her locker to grab a sweet she was saving, but when she opened her locker...

SWISH!!!!

Out of her locker dropped some letters! Ji Young was so surprised that she hardly had time to move!

Siwon caught her as she fell in surprise. Where did all these letters come from?

Ji Young picked up a few and looked at them. She almost collapsed. Some of the letters read:

I like you!
- Park Yoochun

You're really pretty! I like you! ^^
- Yang Yoseob

Can you be my friend? You're really sweet and I like you! :)
- Jung Yunho

Saranghae! :D
- Minho :)

 

Ji Young turned to look at Yunho who was shifting his foot uneasily. She then looked at Minho who was looking away and trembling.

" Woah...so many admirers! ", Kyuhyun exclaimed as he counted the letters.

" Some are from our school friends!? ", Siwon gasped as he leafed through the letters.

" I....need to go to the....bathroom. ", Ji Young said queasily and ran off before the boys could move.

Instead of going to the bathroom, Ji Young ran to the balcony and sat down. She buried her head in her hands and felt like screaming.

" OH, GOD!!! WHY ME OF ALL GIRLS!? WAE??!! ", she screamed into her hands.

Ji Young screamed so much that she got a splitting headache. It was so bad she collapsed instantly when she stood up, but then she felt someone catch her before she could hit the ground. Before she out, she caught a glimpse of Doo Joon's shocked face.