JAEHYO's POV

In Their Eyes

We're going out tonight. BBomb's bringing their new friend with them. And according to them, their friend is a girl.

 

"You guys really are good at these things," I said.

"Thank you very much, hyung," said UKwon smiling widely at me. He was already putting his shoes on.

"I think you'll like her, hyung. She's nice," said Minhyuk slabbing wax on his hair.

"Why do you guys always meet the nice girls?" I asked putting on BB cream.

"Why do you need to put on BB cream? We're going to a club, hyung. Not a photoshoot," said UKwon eyeing me and obviously avoiding my question.

"It's never too bad to look good," I said proudly. BBomb just shook his head.


We were already out the door and walking to the bus stop when my phone rang, a message from Kyung.

 

From: Park Kyung
Hyung! Where are you?

 

To: Park Kyung

Already there.

 

Instead of taking a bus, we took a taxi straight to the club already. Don't get us wrong. We're just going to this club to watch a dance battle. Zico and Kyung happens to be joining the rap battle in it, too. It's been a while since we've been to places like these altogether. I looked at the front view mirror and saw the two concentrated on their phones.

 

"You two have been really busy with your phones lately," I said.

"That's because we have someone to talk to," said UKwon.

"And you don't," sneered BBomb at me.

"You punks," I said.

"Chanhee said she's already at the nearby coffee house from the club," said UKwon.

"We're already here!" beamed BBomb as he looked outside.

"Ahjussi, we'll  get off here. Thanks," I said handing out the money.


We got off and walked to the coffee shop. It had glass windows so you'll see who are inside. And there are a lot of people here today. Maybe because it's Friday. "I saw her. She's inside," said Ukwon.

 

I followed the two inside. I was looking at the direction they were looking at and saw a girl in a jacket wearing glasses and staring at her phone with headphones on. She looks nice. Is she the Chanhee girl? o__O

 

Bbomb called her name and she turned around to look. I was surprised she could hear us with those headphones on. Then, she smiled. The most sunniest smile I've ever seen from a girl. And she has an eyesmile, too. *O*

 

"Hey! I was just about to text you about where I am," she said standing up then hugging BBomb. "Waaaah! Yookwon oppa!" she said hugging him, too.

"We missed you," the younger said. These guys seem to really like her. "By the way, this is Jaehyo hyung. He's our friend," he said pointing at me.

"Annyeong!" I greeted and waved my hand. She smiled at me and bowed. "Haha... No need to be so formal," I said.

"It's okay. Hello, Jaehyo-ssi!" she said. I think I'm going to like this kid.

"Are you ready to go?" asked Bbomb. I saw him put his arm on her shoulder.

"Yeah. I guess, I am. I mean, it's not my first time to go to clubs," she said.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm turning 20 next month," she said.

"You're still young. And you go to clubs already?" I asked with huge eyes.
"Nonsense. Me, Zico, Kyung and PO have been going to clubs since we were 12," said UKwon. Talk about someone who looks innocent.

 

We were already out the coffee shop and walking to the club when I noticed BBomb was already holding Chanhee's hand. What is up with the two of them?

 

"Are you two dating? I thought you were dating Sohee?" I asked out of curiosity.

"What kind of question is that, hyung?" asked UKwon. Even Chanhee gave me a surprised look.

"No. We're not dating. I just love holding someone else's hands. It's something I got used to in the America," answered Chanhee.

"She lived in America," said BBomb. "Just like Jiho and Kyung," he continued.

"Oh. I see," I said once we stepped on the club entrance.

 

The place is crazy! Just like the other times we were here, there's always a lot of people. Especially today that there's a dance battle going on. But I'm sure people are more excited about that rap performance later. I'm so happy we're free tonight. We kept bumping into people while looking Zico and the others. Some people were already screaming and I felt my ears fall out. The noise in here never dies. I noticed a group of girls suddenly go stiff when I caught eyes with them. Must be BBC's. XD

 

"Hyung, I see Kyung near the stage," said UKwon then pushed me in that direction. I followed and did see Kyung.

"Park Kyung!" I shouted and he looked. He saw us and waved. He held Zico's shoulder and pointed at us.

 

I looked around and I saw Chanhee behind BBomb with big eyes. Even though it was faint, I heard her say, "That's Zico. No way..." That brought me to ask if she knew we were Block B or not.

 

"Hey hyung! You're almost late. Again," said Zico at me.

"Sorry. We fetched BBomb's little girlfriend," I said.

"Say? No way. Say and Yeonju came earlier thatn you guys did," said Kyung.

"Not Say. We're talking about her," said UKwon, putting a hand on Chanhee's shoulder.

 

Chanhee raised her head and looked at Zico. I don't know what she's thinking but I know she's surprised. Zico's shoulder started to drop while staring at her. And just out of the blue, I felt our worlds stop turning. I don't know. Something just seems to be magical about this moment.

 

"Hey, Zico, what's up? You've been staring at each other for a while already," said BBomb.

"You like her?" I asked. They all looked at me like I said something bad. "What?!"

"You said you're single, right?" asked UKwon. Chanhee nodded. "Zico is, too," he continued with a smirk.

"Kim Yookwon!" shouted Zico hitting his arm lightly with a big smile.

 

PO and Taeil came running to us. "Hyungs! The dance is about to start," said PO. BBomb held on Chanhee's hand and pulled her to the middle of the crowd to the dance floor, an elevated platform. "You stay with them, Chanhee. Me and Yookwon are gonna dance. Cheer for me, okay?" I heard BBomb tell her. Chanhee nodded and said, "You didn't tell me you were from Block B? I know you guys! I love you!" BBomb just smiled at her and left.  So, she's a fan as well.

 

I stayed beside Chanhee. Zico, PO and Kyung stayed close to us, too. Chanhee was in between me & Zico.

"Are you the girl the hyungs have been texting?" asked PO.

"Nae. I am," she gave them a smile.

"What's your name?" asked Zico. And I can sense a hint of interest from him.

"Lim Chanhee," she said giving her hand out. She didn't do that with me. Zico and Kyung took it. PO just smiled.

Zico put his mouth near Kyung's ear. I heard him say in English, "She's cute. I think I like her." I don't speak English but I know what he said and I think Chanhee heard him, too.

"Uhmm.. Excuse me. What was that?" she said...in English, too. I didn't know she knew English. I saw Zico and Kyung's eyes and I know they were surprised, too.

"Wait, you know English?" asked PO.

"I do. I used to live in America," she said.

"So, whatever the hyungs said was true. You are amazing," said Kyung smiling wildly.

"Thank you," she answered then went back to watching UKwon and BBomb dancing. "You know, I'm a fan of your group. Block B. I knew I was talking to UKwon when I first saw them at that grocery. You guys really are cool," she continued.

"Thank you," I said ruffling her hair. This kid is cute.

Zico moved closer to her and I heard him say, "Do you want to go out some time? I mean, not in places like these."

"I'll think about it," she said. I smell love in the air.

"Yah, Zico. I smell something nice," I said.

"Maybe it's just your breath hyung," said Kyung doing a hi-5 with PO.

I put my hand over my face and breathe. "I don't smell anything,' I said.

"That was a joke oppa," said Chanhee smiling, Zico's arms over her shoulder.

 

===============================================================

 

Don't you think that that's gonna be a problem now?! XD