MINZY's POV

In Their Eyes
"Unnie! How can I get to NamSan Tower? Fast?" I asked Boyoung unnie.

"NamSan Tower? That's pretty far. If you take the bus, I guess it would be 30 minutes," she answered.

"Eh?! 30 minutes? But I only have 30 minutes!" I said panicking.

"Then take the car with you," she said.

"With the driver?" I said putting my hands together.

"With the driver," she said with a sigh.

"Thank you, unnie! I'll go down now," I said running out the studio to the parking lot.

From: Lim Chanhee

Okay. Let's make it 4:30pm. See you guys!

To: Lim Chanhee

OH THANK YOU! I'm on my way. :3

From: Lim Chanhee

See yah Minji-ah! :D

I got in the car and instructed the driver to take me to NamSan Tower. I've been there before. But this will be the first time I'll go there with friends.

It was past 4pm when I arrived. The driver said he'll drive back if I need them again. I saw Chanhee waiting up the path with Bobby, Hanbin, Zico oppa, Seunghoon oppa, Saejoon oppa and Jongkook oppa. Luckily, Chanhee saw me.

"Minji-ah!" she shouted.

I waved my hand and ran to them. "Hey. Where's Seungyoon-ah?" I asked.

"He has something to work on right now," said Seunghoon oppa. "But I think he'll be running here after with Jinwoon hyung and Taehyunnie," he continued.

"Where's Sungminnie and the others?" I asked the Speed oppas.

"Taewoon and the others would be here later. Sungmin went home so he can't go today," said Jongkook oppa.

"My boys won't be here today. Today's our rest day and they went home," said Zico oppa.

"And Mino hyung went with PO hyung abroad," said Hanbin pouting.

"Yeah. I heard about that. They are so lucky," said Chanhee.

"It's a shame we're only a few today. But let's have fun. So, what are we going to do?" I asked clinging onto Seunghoon oppa.

"Let's grab some drink then put on some locks," said Chanhee with a smile.

"Sure. Let's go," cheered Saejoon oppa putting his arm over Chanhee's shoulder.

We bought some iced coffees and walked up to the lock tower. We bought some locks. We bought a very big one coated in gold.

"This is going to be the most perfect lock there!" smiled Chanhee.

I bought a small one for myself and... It's a secret. XD I saw Hanbin and Zico oppa buy locks of their own. I wonder who they want to lock it with.

"When we get to the top, let's write letters and post it on the wall," said Bobby.

We started to walk to the top. I was still clinging onto Seunghoon oppa and we were at the back of the group. I saw Chanhee cling onto Zico oppa. They've been close ever since we met them at Seungyoon's birthday. I wonder if they're already together.

"I hope Seungyoon and the others hurry up," I heard Seunghoon oppa say.

I looked at him and noticed that he was also looking at Chanhee and Zico oppa. "Are they dating, oppa?" I asked.

"I don't know," he said.

Chanhee suddenly stopped walking and Jongkook oppa almost bumped into her.

"Hey. Why did you stop?" he asked.

"I heard someone shout my name," said Chanhee looking back at us.

"YAH.! GUYS.! WE'RE HERE.!"

We all looked back and saw Jinwoo oppa running to us with Seungyoon, Taehyun, Jinhwannie, Taewoon oppa and Taeha-ssi behind him.

"You guys made it," said Saejoon oppa.

"Aaw. I miss Sungmin hyung," pouted Hanbin.

Taewoon oppa put his hand over Hanbin's head and ruffled his hair. "You'll see him next time, kid," he said.

Taeha oppa hugged Chanhee and said,"Have you guys already put locks?"

"Not yet. We're just on our way," said Zico showing the lock he bought.

"Wow. A lock of your own. Is that for Chanhee?" teased Taewoon oppa.

"Maybe," smiled Zico oppa.

"Wait. I wanna buy a lock, too," said Jinwoo oppa. "Nevermind that. I'm sure Minji-ah already bought one for you," teased Taehyunnie.

"Aish. Stop teasing!" I said hitting his arm lightly.

"Okay. So what are we waiting for? Let's go!" cheered Bobby.

Seungyoon was panting from the running they did. Chanhee clung to his arm and gave him the drink she had.

"Thanks," said Seungyoon-ssi taking the cup and drank from it.

I thought I was the only one who saw it but Bobby did, too. "Euw! That's like, an indirect kiss," he said.

Seungyoon reached the cup out to Bobby and said with a smirk, "Want a sip, too?"

"Nevermind. I have my own," said Bobby putting his tongue out.

"Thought so," laughed Seungyoon and we walked on.

At the lock tower, we were surprised at how many there were already. It's a good thing not a lot of people were there. We don't want to be swarmed in a very nice day like this.

"Okay. So let's start putting our locks," said Jinhwannie.

"All right. I have markers with me if you need any," said Chanhee.

"Wow. You're well prepared," said Taehyunnie.

I borrowed a marker from Chanhee and looked for a free spot to put the lock. I felt a hand hold onto my shoulder and I looked around.

"Oppa," I said smiling.

"Is that for us?" he asked. I just nodded.

He took the lock and marker from me and started to write on it. "Forever <3," it read. I looked at him and smiled.

"Do you agree?" he asked. I nodded again.

He took my hand and let me kneel in front of he bars with him. He opened the lock and attached it on the bar. I held on to his hand before he could push it close.

"For forever," he said.

"Forever," I smiled and we pushed the lock shut together.

We stood up and looked at each other. He gave me the key and said,"Would you kindly do the honors?" I nodded and threw the key far, far away.

I felt his hand sneak onto my wais and to my stomach. He gave me a backhug and whispered, "I love you, Minji-ah." That sent butterflies everywhere in me. I turned my head and kissed his cheek which he did the same to me. "I love you, too, oppa," I said.

"Hey. You two lovebirds! Already through making out?" shouted Seunghoon oppa.

Jinwoo oppa let go of me instantly and shouted at him, too. "We did not make out," he said.

"It kinda looked like it," smirked Jongkook oppa.

"Whatever. Come here already," said Taewoon oppa.

We followed. I saw Chanhee smiling a me and I blushed. I guess they all saw what we did. >.<

She knelt in front one of the bars with the big lock she bought. I knelt beside her. Hanbin and Taehyun, too.

"It's a shame the others aren't here. But I guess it's okay," she said.

"Yeah. But it was fun," said Seungyoon.

"Thank you for making it a fun day," smiled Chanhee.

"So, what are you going to put on that lock?" asked Taeha.

Chanhe opened her marker and started to write. "WINNER, TeamB, Block B, Speed, Minzy & Chanhee," she said while writing it.

"Friends Forever," I read the last line she wrote. "And she put a heart on it, too," I pointed.

"Aaw. That's so sweet," said Saejoon oppa hugging Chanhee from the back.

"If you put it there, I'm sure we're all gonna last forever as friends," said Zico oppa.

"Who said NamSan Tower is only for couples?" smiled Jongkook oppa putting his arm over Taeha's and Hanbin's shoulder

"So, who's gonna lock it?" asked Taehyunnie.

"I think Chanhee noona should do it," said Bobby.

"I agree," nodded Hanbin.

Chanhee looked at them and nodded. She took a look at the lock for one last time. She attached it and "click" it went. Jinhwannie took the key from her and stood up to face the open area. "Let me do this," he said.

He threw the key away as far as he can and shouted, "I LOVE MY FRIENDS FOREVER!"

Hanbin shouted beside him, "FRIENDS FOREVER!"

I stood up and joined them shouting, "NOTHING CAN BREAK US!"

"UNTIL THE END!" shouted Jinwoo oppa.

"MY NEW FRIENDS WILL BE MINE UNTIL FOREVER!" shouted Taewoon oppa.

"FOR BLOCK B, WINNER, TEAMB, SPEED, MINZY AND CHANHEE! I LOVE YOU!" shouted Saejoon oppa.

We all shouted until we got tired and our voices were starting to fade and crack.

I'm amazed at how close we all became in just a few days. I never thought I would be this.comfortable with idols from another agency. Let alone them being boys. But it happened. And somehow, I thank Chanhee for this opportunity. I hugged her really tight and whispered in her ear.

"Thank you so much Chanhee. I love you. I love all of you," I said.

"Thank you, too. I love you, too," she said hugging me back.

After a few more minutes having fun at the tower, we decided to write wishes on the wall. I wished that I could spend a lifetime with my new friends. I know the heavens will grant it not just for me but for all of them. I saw the oppas wiping their eyes. Isn't that sweet?

"Okay. It's getting late and colder. Let's grab something to eat before we all go home," said Taewoon oppa.

"Sure," said Taehyunnie. "Nae. I am starting to get hungry," said Seungyoon rubbing his stomach.

I saw Chanhee stick to Jinhwannie. Zico oppa sticked with his hyung. I followed them but I saw Seunghoon oppa stay and look at our locks. I stayed with him. I saw him looking at the big lock. I took my phone out and took a picture of it. Good thing it wasn't dark yet so I got a good shot.

"Look at the lock beside it," said Seunghoon oppa. I looked.

"Woo Jiho and Lim Chanhee. Friends," I read. I looked back at Seunghoon oppa.

"I saw Zico crying after they locked it. I guess he was dumped," he said.

"You mean..." I started.

"Chanhee treats me like a brother. She told me Zico admitted he likes her. But she doesn't," he said putting his hands inside his pockets.

"Oh. So that's why Chanhee sticked with Jinhwannie instead. So, who do you think she likes? Is it Mino oppa?" I said.

"If that was so, she wouldn't have brought us here. Mino is still in another country. If sshe liked him, she wwould've waited for him to come home before we went here. I bet she really avoided Mino to be here," he said starting to walk away. I followed.

"So, is it?" I started and he nodded. "I hope they'll be together soon," I smiled.

"Like you and Jinwoo hyung?" he smirked. I hit his arm lightly and pouted. "It was just a joke. But yeah. I hope so, too," he said.

We caught up with them and we ate at a nearby restaurant. While waiting for th food, I logged in to my Twitter account and posted the photo of the lock.

"Through good and bad, friends forever. <3. #Speed #BlockB #WINNER #TeamB #LCH #GMJ #LOVE"

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Isn't that sweet?

I really hope these guys are very good friends in real life. But since I'm not sure, I wanted to make it real in my own world. :D

And I'm sorry about the Minzy-Jinwoo pair up. I just really love them to be together. I don't know. I just like both of them. And I know they know each other pretty well. Jinwoo did become one of their backup dancers before, for 2ne1 concerts and also YGFamily ones. So please don't hate me. And who knows? I made their scene so sweet, I swear you'll like them, too. XD

So there are three teams in this story. #TeamKSY #TeamZico and #TeamMino ... Hmm.. I, myself am not sure who I want Chanhee to end up with. But there should be at least one, right? XD

I hope you like my updates today. Only a few more chapters left until the eend. Please stick with me guys. Saranghae.¡ <3

FRIENDS FOREVER <3