SEUNGYOON's POV

In Their Eyes

I was supposed to be making music now. But I feel so low. Seunghoon hyung's in his room arranging his clothes. He always does that. Mino hyung is in the kitchen, eating. AGAIN! If I counted it correctly, he's eaten 6 times today. This is his seventh! He should really learn to lessen his eating. Jinwoo hyung's in our room practicing his singing. Taehyun's in the living room making music. I tried to talk to him but he's been avoiding me. He's on his introvert button again. I have to finish this song I started and I don't know how. This day was supposed to be our rest day. But we're going to go back to filming that parody we have. Just in time for my birthday. I should be relaxing now. Thinking of how fun my birthday will be. But this song just keeps on bugging me. I have to finish this today.

 

I decided to go out and head somewhere I know I'll be relaxed. And happy, if I should say, very happy.

 

"I'm going out!" I shouted.

"What time are you coming back?" asked Minho hyung.

"I don't know. Why?" I asked looking over the kitchen.

"If you come home early, bring some chips," he said.

Here we go again. "Hyung, watch what you eat. If you continue your eating manner, you'll turn out to be a pig," I said then walked away.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just bring me some chips, okay?" he insisted.

"I'll see if I can," I said then walked out the dorm.

 

I can't really get him chips. I'm just going down a flight of stairs. I'm actually going to the other trainee dorms. Us YG trainess all stay at the same building. Trainees are divided per floor, per gender, per team. Team B's on the other end of the building. The boy trainees are a floor under us. And the girls under them. And I'm going to the girls dorm. Don't get me wrong. I always go there to visit someone. She's always alone there anyway. Her roommate just left YG 4 months ago. She hasn't had a roommate since. I knocked hoping she's still awake. It's already 8pm. But the door opened.

 

"Seungyoon-ah?! Why are you here?" asked Chanhee.

"Help me out. I can't finish this song," I said walking straight in.

"When did you start making it?" she said closing the door.

"Weeks ago. I thought I could finish it tonight but I just can't," I said slouching on the sofa, laying my guitar on the floor.

"Weeks ago? Seungyoon-ah. When have you been so slow?" she asked. "What kept your concentration away?"

"I live with friends, a pig, a doll, an innocent kid and a province boy. How can you not be distracted?" I said smiling.

"Wow. How sweet people you are," she said teasing. "Is it a love song?"

"Huh?! How did you know?" I asked pushing myself up to sit properly.

"You almost didn't finish Stealer if I hadn't helped you out, too," she said walking to her kitchen. "Want something to drink? I have chocolate," she offered.

 

Chanhee is the most generous girl in the world I've ever seen. She helps people, she talks to them, she offers advice and she always has that bright smile with her. I just can't take my eyes off her.

 

She was putting hot water in the glasses when I noticed her study table. Books, notebooks, pens and papers everywhere. Her laptop laid above the pile of sheets near her lampshade. And I could hear a faint sound. GDragon sunbae's "Who You" was playing. Chanhee is a very big Bigbang fan. She's memorized all their songs and dances. She's been learning to dress up like them, too.

 

I touched the mousepad and turned the volume up. "Is it okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was listening to that anyway," she answered.

I walked to the table and sat down. "Are you studying for something? What are all the books for?" I asked.

"I'm taking cyber classes. I don't want to be stuck here learning nothing," she said.

"Why don't you enroll in a university?" I suggested.

"I don't know, Seungyoon. I don't think I can handle it," she said.

"You can. I mean, you spend a lot of your time at YG but you still get to cook for yourself and see, you can still take cyber classes," I said firmly.

"Offer that to yourself first," she grinned.

"Eh? You know how much I hate waking up in the morning," I admitted.

"Mino oppa can wake you up," she said schemingly.

"Aside from him, you can, too. And I'd prefer you wake me up," I said grinning.

"I'm sorry Kang Seungyoon. I don't live in the same apartment as you do," she said sticking her tongue out.

"Then, I'll go live with you," I asaid proudly.

"And sajjangnim will kill both of us. I wanna save my neck, Seungyoon," she said standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked following her with my eyes.

"You said you want to finish that song right? I'll go get my keyboard and tablet," she said entering her room.

 

She set the piano up and took the music sheet I have. She took her guitar and played the chords I already put in. I sat on a chair and got my guitar, too. I started to strum the first chords, shakingly.

 

"What were you thinking of when you started this?" she said.

"Uhmmm... Nothing," I said shyly.

"Come on. Let me know," she insisted. "Whatever that may be."

"Well, don't be surprised," I said hastily.

"Okay," she said looking at the sheet again. She doesn't even show any sign of interest for me. 

"I was thinking of.....you," I spit out.

 

Yeah. You got me. I like her. Very much. I don't care if she's close with other guys. And that includes Seunghoon hyung. She's also really close with Minho hyung. They do rap songs together. As far as I remember, Mino hyung even took her to a club before. Then there's Bobby, Junhwe and Hanbin who has a crush on her, too. But I don't care. I really like her. If I could only get her to know that it's true, great. But it would much be better if I get her to tell me who she likes. Or if she does like anybody. But I doubt if she'll ever say it. She never talks about love. No one has an idea if she's in love with anyone.

 

"Nice going, Kang Seungyoon," she said. "What were you really thinking of?" looking through my notes again.

"I told you, I was thinking of you when I did that. But a lot of other things went into my mind. Everything was crazy. I couldn't think properly," I said. So, the plan didn't work.

 

She gave me that "you must be crazy" look. I hate that look. She often just uses it on Mino hyung.

 

"You know, I liked what you did to the chords. The melody is sweet and amazing. I just think the lyrics you made are for a chorus. Not a verse. Let's add some more," she said. "You said you were thinking of me when you did this?"

"Hmmmmm... yeah. I was. Do you believe me now?" I said.

"Then add some more words. I'm in front of you already. I'm sure you're thinking of something," she said then sipped from her cup. I told you she's avoiding these questions.

"How come you know what's in my mind?" I said pointing at her. She really is amazing.

She put her finger on my forehead and said, "Mind synch. Come on, Yoon-ah. You can do it."

 

Mind synch? Yeah. I think we are in synch right now. Why? Wait did she just say "Yoon-ah"? *O*

 

"HeeChan?" I asked shaking.

"Yeah?" she said looking straight into my eyes. Why does she always do that?

"I like you," I said smiling. And I think I'm turning red. "I hope I'll be with you until forever. Thank you for being my inspiration.

 

She looked at me straight into my eyes. She tilted her head and smiled. Then she shook her head. She closed the distance between our face then kissed my cheeks. "Thank you, Seungyoon," she said softly then hugged me. I hugged her back. Somehow, I felt Chanhee liked me, too. She wouldn't be hugging me like this if she didn't right?

 

"Now, let's get this song finished, okay?" she said letting me go.

"Chanhee," I said holding her hand. She returned my stare. "Can I spend my birthday with you?" I asked bravely.

She looked at me for a while and answered, "You'll be shooting your parody then, right? You can't celebrate it with just me alone."

I forgot about that. >_< "But could you still be there? With me? All day long?" I said.

"All right. I will," she smiled and I felt my heart skip a beat. Everything's falling into place now. I love you Lim Chanhee.

 

====================================================================================================

 

OHMYGOHN.!!!! AT LAST>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Is it just me who's happy Kang Seungyoon finally told Chanhee he likes her?! OH MY.! Beat that SONG MINHO.! XD

 

Comment below guys! So I know if I should change something or if something feels weird to you. THANKS.! <3