SUNGMIN's POV

In Their Eyes
Taewoon hyung said he'll be going out with his brother, Jiho hyung. We're not really close. But I agreed when he said they'll be meeting up with Mino hyung, and the WINNER hyungs. And today is also Kang Seungyoon-ssi's birthday. He said they'll be eating out. And that's what I definitely like. XD

"Why are we going here? This is a school?" asked Yoohwan hyung looking out the window.

"Mino said they were shooting a scene for their parody and this is the place," said Taewoon hyung checking the messages on his phone.

"Parody? Is that for WINNERTV?!" asked Jungwoo hyung.

"Waaaaah! I wanna see now!" I pouted.

"All right. He said this was the place. We just have to look for the pool," said Taewoon hyung opening the door.

"Man! It's cold!" shouted Saejoon hyung.

We all got out the door and we saw another van stop behind ours. We waited to see who the people were. And there you go. It was the Block B hyungs.

"Yo, Jisuk hyung!" greeted Jihoon hyung. "And the whole of Speed."

"Where's Noori and Kwanghaeng?" asked Kyung hyung.

"You know where he is," said Jungwoo hyung. They're at their provinces and can't go with us.

"And look at that. The maknae's here, too," said Jiho hyung ruffling my hair.

"Aish. Hyung. Stop it. I always get bullied by you," I said.

"That's because you're the maknae," said Jaehyo hyung putting his tongue out.

"But I'm even taller than Kyung hyung!" I pointed at him.

"Hey! The topic here is the age. Not the height," he shouted at me. He always never wants to talk about his height. XD

"Hey. Is it true? Mino's girl would be here, too?" asked BBomb hyung.

"Yeah. That's what he said," said Taewoon hyung. "Let's go inside. It's freezing," he continued.

When we went inside the pool area, there were cameras and staff all over. One of the staffs asked who we were. We were allowed to wait outside until the shoot was over.

We all couldn't help but watch from afar the scene that was being taken.

Mino hyung was standing in front of....I think that's Taehyun-ssi. But he was wearing girl clothes. He pushed him into the pool. The Seungyoon-ssi kicked Mino into the pool, too.

They only shot it twice. It's hard to shoot a pool scene when it's cold outside. Once the shot was taken, Seunghoon-ssi pushed Seungyoon into the water. Jinwoo-ssi did the same to Seunghoon. Soon, they were all in the water now.

We waited until all of them could dry off. Luckily, Mino hyung and Taehyun-ssi were the first ones to come out. They have a cake for Kang Seungyoon. Taehyun was wearing a funny clown costume, too.

"I'm glad you guys are here. Kang Seungyoon and Chanhee would really love to meet you," said Mino hyung.

"Chanhee?" asked BBomb hyung very surprised.

"Yeah. She's the girl I like," said Mino hyung proudly.

"Who doesn't like him back," said Taehyun-ssi with a smirk.

"Yah! Aish. Please don't mind him," said Mino hyung.

Jinwoo hyung came out next with two girls with him each holding a paper bag. I recognized one of them.

"Gong Minji?!" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. "Yes?" she asked.

I looked a the hyungs and even they were surprised.

"Eyes off the girls. But yes. She is 2ne1's Minzy," said Mino hyung.

"Oh geez. Why didn't I bring a notebook or something," said Kyung hyung pumping his fists.

"Can we take a selca together later?" asked PO hyung. He is such a big 2ne1 fan. XD

"Haha.. You must be Block B and Speed, then? Yeah. Sure. Let's take selcas later." she said pointing at our leaders. "Mino oppa said you would be here. Let's greet Kang Seungyoon all together," she continued.

"Nae!" we all answered.

"But wait. I'm looking at someone else," said Jaehyo hyung.

He was looking at the other girl they were with. All the Block B hyungs were looking at her. I looked, too. She was a pretty noona. Well, she looks like a noona. I saw Saejoon and Jongkook hyung stare at her, too.

"Lim Chanhee?" said BBomb hyung.

"Nae. Nice seeing you here, oppa," she said with a smile. Okay. Now that smile made her gorgeous. *O*

"You know her?" asked Mino hyung.

"We met her the other day and became friends," said PO hyung.

"Why didn't you tell us you were training at YG?" asked BBomb hyung.

"You didn't tell me you were part of Block B when we fist met. I'm just returning the favor," she smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me you already knew them?" Mino hyung asked Chanhee noona.

"I...I didn't think about it. I'm sorry," she said.

"HeeChan, you're keeping secrets from us now," pouted Jinwoo-ssi.

"Don't tell us you like someone in Block B so you couldn't tell us?!" gossiped Seunghoon-ssi.

"N-No," hesitated noona.

"But doesn't HeeChan like Zico-ssi of Block B? You're her bias. And I think, BBomb-ssi, too?" said Taehyun.

"N-Nae," she nodded.

"But I still can't believe it. You already met my girl," said Mino hyung.

"She's not yours," snickered Seunghoon-ssi.

"We didn't know she was training with you. We're sorry," said UKwon hyung.

"It's all right. I'm just glad she's met my friends. I know you'd take care of her," Mino hyung said.

I saw the Block B hyungs look at Zico hyung. Then back at Mino hyung and Chanhee-ssi.

"Guys. He's almost here," said Taehyun-ssi.

The staff were in position with the camera. We stayed away from the shot. Our managers don't know we're here. ^^v

Once Kang Seungyoon went out, we all started to sing for him. He was speechless. We pulled the cake in for him which was on a trolley. Taehyun-ssi started to dance goofily in the costume he was in. He really looks funny. XD

The hyungs raised the cake so Seungyoon-ssi can blow the candle. But when he did, they pushed the cake on to his face.

"He wants to curse right now but can't because there's a camera," laughed Mino hyung.

"I'm not cursing because that's bad," said Seungyoon-ssi.

Soon, everyone was hitting each other with icing. The hyungs started to attack me, too! >.< I randomly attacked someone but when I looked, it was the noona. And I accidentally touched her....

"YAH! CHOI SUNGMIN! What are you doing?!" I heard Jongkook hyung shout.

I was looking at the noona and even her eyes were wide like mine. Oh my gosh. I took my hand off her chest and turned around.

"I'm sorry, noona," I said.

"It's all right," she answered. "I'm going to wash myself now," she continued, shouting it and walking away.

"All right. Let's all go and clean ourselves. We have a restaurant to go to," said Taewoon hyung putting more icing on Seungyoon hyung's nose.

Taeil hyung put his arm over my shoulder and ruffled my already sticky hair. "You're growing up, eh?" he said.

"It was just an accident," I said trying to push him off.

"You and you're ways maknae," snickered Saejoon hyung.

"How does Chanhee-ssi's chest feel like?" asked Kyung hyung.

But BBomb hyung hit the back of his head. Hard. "Don't talk about Chanhee like that," he said.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Seungyoon does not know what's going on. XD and Zico's just silent. Aish. But wait. Is it what I think it is.?! Chanhee likes Zico?! O.O I mean, who wouldn't right? xD

I hope you guys comment below and tell me what you think. I am so going to finish this soon. Cuz I want to post another story which I already let my friends read. They like it. So I can't wait to post it here. :D

Thank you guys¡ Saranghae¡