KYUNG's POV

In Their Eyes

It is so near! Only a few more weeks until our Mino debuts as part of WINNER. He is so lucky. We were all YG fans and of course, at some point in time, we all dreamed to audition there and be part of it. But yeah, we didn't get there. But Mino is lucky to have entered. He is the fulfillment of the whole Blockbuster crew. Ukwon and PO were very envious of him. When he was training with them, we seldom get to see him. But when the show was over and they were preparing for their debut, we had chances to pull him out of the building and just hang out. Just like the old times.

 

After our comeback, we've been preparing new songs. Although Zico has been busy putting up a new mixtape. I'm sure his fans are gonna love his new songs. he's been putting all his efforts in it. UKwon has been busy with his girlfriend, too. I think they're going rocky these days, though. I don't see them together often anymore. BBomb hyung's starting to date Say already but they're not yet together. But everyone is excited for this. I know I am. They always looked so good together. And it makes you wonder how they do it since we're already in a different company. But who cares, right?

 

Jaehyo and Taeil hyung have been busy with studies. Taeil hyung took a small course on cooking. He needs that. And Jaehyo hyung's already in his last year in the university. I hope he can finish it. Our schedules used to always conflict with his studies. As for me? Well, me and PO are busy with university life. He's in his first year. I'm already a second year. I've been fairing well. I get some help from the hyungs every now and then. And you wonder how we fit all of those in our busy schedule. HAHA!

 

"Park Kyung! Aren't you going to sleep yet?" asked Jaehyo hyung.

"Not yet," I said.

 

I'm in our living room. I was on the mattress set on the floor here. We made it our lounging area if we didn't want to sleep yet. I was texting some friends and had no time to sleep. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

Thanks hyung! I'm doing my best and not make mistakes. I can't lose everything now. XD

 

To: hugeboymino

Hahahaha! You can do it! Crush Kang Seungyoon-ssi! XD

 

From: hugeboymino

Do you know how hard that is?! He's gonna crush me before I even do anything to him!

 

To: hugeboymino

How come? You're bigger than him. .__.

 

From: hugeboymino

Hyung, you know how much I hate naggers. That's why I was always arguing with Jiho hyung before.

 

To: hugeboymino

Yup, I do. Why?

 

From: hugeboymino

KANG SEUNGYOON IS THE SAME EXACT THING.! He's younger than us but his mouth never stops. He never even stops talking about how much I eat. >__<

 

To: hugeboymino

HAHAHAHA.! You're still a pig then. XD I thought you already lost weight. Guess not. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

I already did! Well, slightly. :3

 

To: hugeboymino

haha.. You're girlfriend wouldn't like a fat boyfriend, you know. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

I don't have a girlfriend. :P

 

To: hugeboymino

Come on Song Minho! You?! Girlfriendless?! You have got to be kidding me. I'm gonna tell Zico. :P

 

From: hugeboymino

Go tell him then. It's true. :P

 

This kid. I don't believe him. I shouted at Zico who was still at the kitchen. That was the only place quiet enough so he can hear his song. "Yah! Woo Jiho! Song Minho says he doesn't have a girlfriend now," I said tilting my head to have a good look at the kitchen entrance.

 

"Tell him to up and tell the truth!" he shouted. That's my bestfriend. XD

 

To: hugeboymino

Jiho doesn't believe you. He wants you to up. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

o___O you really told him?! HYUNG.!

 

To: hugeboymino

I did. You're dead.

 

Zico shouted out of nowhere. "Yah! Tell Mino, if he doesn't have a girlfriend now, I want to meet the girl he likes. It's impossible he's not interested in anyone. That guy's a loser and he knows it," he screamed. I hope BBomb hyung doesn't wake up. He's gonna be dead if he wakes up. "I'll tell," I answered.

 

From: hugeboymino

Hyung wouldn't do anything to me. He loves me more than he does with you. :P

 

To: hugeboymino

Leave me out of your homouality, Song Minho. >___<

 

From: hugeboymino

LOSER KYUNG. :P

 

To: hugeboymino

Yah! Zico said, if you don't have a girlfriend right now, introduce us to the girl you like. And he said, "You're a loser and you know it." And he stuck his tongue out. :P HAHAHAHA

 

From: hugeboymino

What?! Aish. >__< The girl knows nothing about what I feel yet.

 

This is nice. And I have to tell Zico this. "YAH.! WOO JIHO.!" I stood up and went to him shaking his shoulders.

"Yeah. What? What did Mino say?" he asked taking my phone. He read the message.

"The girl knows nothing about what I feel yet... Man! This guy really is a loser! Let me reply," he said and fiddled on my phone.

"You are right Woo Jiho. Loser Mino," we laughed and did a high-five.

 

To: hugeboymino

Song Minho, you are one f**king loser.! You like a girl and you don't have the guts to even tell her?! How thick can you get?! Where's the hugeboymino I know?! Has he become a little scaredy-cat?! man. You're funny. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

Jiho hyung?! -____________ ____- you didn't have to curse at me like that.

Sorry man. I just don't have the guts yet. I like the girl but I think she likes someone else. I don't know. It may just be a hunch.

 

To: hugeboymino

You are a weakling. If you don't tell the girl now about what you feel, you will never be able to know. It's a 50-50 chance. She likes you back or not. Whatever the answer, live with it. Loser Mino. HAHAHAHAHAHA

 

From: hugeboymino

Aish. Okay. I'll find a way, okay? >__<

 

To: hugeboymino

Before you tell her, introduce her to us first. You know I have a knack for girls.

 

From: hugeboymino

Is this still Jiho hyung?

Cuz if it's you Kyung, I wouldn't bet on that. >___<

 

What the hell is this kid talking about.?! I have a knack on girls, too.

"I told you Park Kyung. You are never gonna be a ladies man. You're worthless," said Jiho. Talk about having a bestfriend like him. >___<

"Give me my phone back," I said irritated.

"You mad already? Wait," he said pushing my hands away.

 

To: hugeboymino

It's still me, Nacseo. :D

 

From: hugeboymino

Okay. Alright. I'll introduce her to you one day. If I find a day where we're all available.

 

To: hugeboymino

Cool. Just call me. Not Kyung. XD

 

From: hugeboymino

Call. I gotta sleep now hyung. You, too. It's already 3am. Goodnight!

 

 

Zico laughed handing me my phone. "Hahaha.. This guy is as weird as he was before."

I looked at my screen and read their messages. "So you're teaming up on me?!"

"Slight. We're gonna meet his girl, then," said Zico going back to his laptop.

"I bet she's pretty. You know Mino's types," I said sitting next to him.

"If he doesn't fall for a pretty face, he'll fall for someone who's nice and sweet," he said..

"So, what do you think the girl is now?" I asked answering another message from Lizzy.

"I think....," he paused. "I think the girl's a both," he finally said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"I mean... why would Mino not tell the girl he likes her? You know Mino. He always gets the girl he likes. But why can't he tell the girl now? He never had a doubt before. Remember when he even beat me with the girl we once met a club? He's thick! I think the girl now is different than what we are. I'm thinking of a girl who's pretty and sweet and timid. That would be a challenge for Mino," he explained.

That could be true. "You have a point. But I have a different theory. I think, well, Mino never was scared to say how he feels. I think Mino really likes the girl, but he's scared to say it," I said putting the phone down.

"That, or because someone else does like the girl," said Zico.

"I think another WINNER member likes her," I finished.

"Poor Mino," said Zico ruffling his hair.