CL's POV

In Their Eyes
Minzy said she'll go out again. She said she was going to the park to walk with some friends. What a joke. We know she's going out with Jinwoo-ah.

"You are doubting her so much, Chaerin-ah," said Bom unnie.

"Not that I'm doubting her. I just...you know... I'm not used to her going out so often. Not to mention that she's always with Jinwoo-ah," I said.

"What can we do? The kids are in love," smiled Dara unnie. "I wish I was, too," I heard her sigh.

"Darong, there are a lot of guys out there for her to choose from. Why Jinwoo-ah?," I said.

"Yeah. But Jinwoo's nice. And he is such a gentleman," said Dara unnie.

"Not to mention that he's cute and doesn't even look like a 24 year-old," said Bom unnie.

"Aish. Okay. Whatever. You two win already," I said raising my arms. "Let's hurry up and go to the building," I said putting my shoes on.

We all went down to the van waiting for us. We got on and drove to the building. When we got there, the two unnies got off first and ran to the entrance. They can sometimes be so playful.

When I got off the van, I noticed a man at the opposite of the road and looking very intently. It appeared really odd to me. I don't know. I've seen teenagers and young adults like me gawking their mouths at YG but seldom will you see old people do so. Unless they're YG Papa's fans back in the 90's.

I kept looking at him until he caught my gaze and I smiled. He started crossing the street which got me nervous. I looked around and there were some staff and guards walking around. I'm safe.

"Excuse me," the man said in English which really surprised me.

"Yes? Do you need any help?" I said in English, too.

"This is YG Entertainment, right?" he asked. I just nodded surprised that someone isn't familiar with our building. "Good. I'm...I'm looking for Choi Seunghyun. I believe he's known as T-O-P," he said holding onto a piece of paper.

"Oh yes. Seunghyun oppa. I think he is here," I said.

It was a good thing two of the guards approached us. I introduced the man to them and they offered to help him. We went inside the building but the man needs to stay at the lobby first for the reception people tto know if Seunghyun oppa can accomodate a visitor. I bid farewell to the man and went up to sajjangnim's office. I don't know. I just feel like I need to tell him about the man I met.

At his office, Seunghyun oppa and Jiyonggie was there. I think they were having a meeting before I was allowed to go in.

"Good morning, Chaerin oppa," grinned Jiyonggie.

"Good morning, Jiyong noona," I grinned. "When will you stop calling me that?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"When you stop acting all tough on camera?" he smiled sitting on the couch beside Seunghyun oppa.

"What brings you here, Chaerin-ah?" asked sajjangnim.

I sat on the couch's armchair and crossed my arms. "I don't know if the people at the lobby already gave you a ring. But there's a man downstairs who's looking for Seunghyun oppa," I said.

"Me?" asked Seunghyun oppa with wide eyes.

"Yeah. And he speaks English," I said.

Jiyonggie whistled and shifted his position on the couch. He put his elbows on his laps and dugged his face in his hands. "This is it, hyung," he said.

"Is everything all right?" I asked sensing that something wasn't right.

"Chaerin-ah. We just have a little problem," smiled Seunghyun oppa. But it was his pokerface smiles.

Sajjangnim's desk phone rang and he answered. We all listened.

"Yes. Chaerin told me. Thank you. Bring him up," he said putting the phone down.

"Is that the guy I was talking about?" I asked. No one answered. "Who is he? Why do I feel like something is not right?" I asked more.

"This is nothing, Chaerin-ah. No need to worry," said Seunghyun oppa.

"I don't believe you," I said standing up. "I'll be in our recording studio," I said turning around to the door.

But when I turned around, I saw through the glass doors, the man I saw earlier with one of the receptionists. They opened the door and went in. I bowed. The man smiled at me faintly. The oppas and sajjangnim also stood up and bowed to him.

"Come in and sit down," I heard sajjangnim say as the man walked straight to the couches.

I was about to step away when I heard Seunghyun oppa groan. I turned around to see him already on the couch holding his cheek. The man just punched him!

"Oppa!" I shouted.

"Where is my daughter?!" shouted the man at oppa.

He stepped closer to Seunghyun oppa and grabbed his shirt. He pulled him up. Oppa didn't even try to fight back. Jiyonggie oppa tried to push the man away. I ran to them to help.

"Get off of him," I told the man in English.

Sajjangnim held on to the man's shoulders from his back and said, "Mr. Lim, if you continue with this behavior, I may need to call in security and disagree in you meeting your daughter."

Mr. Lim. So, that's his surname. I wonder who his daughter is. Is it one of us?

Mr. Lim loosened his grip on Seunghyun oppa's shirt and soon let him go. I held onto oppa's arm.

"What is happening? What did you come here for?" I asked in English.

Mr. Lim just gave me an apologetic bow then looked at sajjangnim. "Where is she?" he asked.

"Both of them are already called for," he answered sitting back on his desk.

I looked at Seunghyun oppa and he just smiled. "I'm okay, Chaerin-ah," he said.

"Maybe you should go and have that checked. Maybe an ice pack or something," I said.

"He'll be all right, Chaerin-ah. Maybe you should go now," said Jiyonggie.

"But, I can't just...." I started.

"Jiyong is right. Please, Chaerin. You can now leave us," said sajjangnim.

I gave a final look at Seunghyun oppa, then at sajjangnim, before turning around to go. I looked beyond the door and I saw Bobby-ssi with the trainee, Lim Chanhee, walking towards the office holding hands. The girl obviously looked so nervous.

I stepped out to give them space to enter the office. We gave each other slight bows. I walked away just when the door closed behind them. I pushed a button on the elevator and waited. I decided to look back at the office and that's when I saw another not so nice happening.

Chanhee-ssi was slapped by the man, Mr. Lim, and she was crying. Bobby hugged her shoulders, when she fell and sat on the floor. Such a violent man he is, Mr. Lim.

Mr. Lim.

Daughter.?

Lim...

Lim Chanhee....

O.o

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Updated for you.¡

Ohmy. Chanhee's dad's already here.! What's gonna happen next?! O.o I kinda hate him for hirting Chanhee like that. And in front of other people. ;~;

Anyone here who ships TOP & CL together?! I don't but I know CL looks up to him. :D

Comment and subscribe guys.! I love you so much. :D