TAEWOON's POV

In Their Eyes

"Hey, City Rat!"

 

"What do you want now?"

 

It is my loving brother again. = __=

 

"I'm going out. I'm meeting Mino. Wanna come?" he asked.

"I don't think I want to," I said.

"Why? What are you gonna do here?" he asked again already at the door putting on his shoes.

"I'm waiting for Dad to call. He said he has something to say. Maybe you should stay, too. Maybe it's important," I said.

"Nah. You can handle it. I've been stressed all day to get even stressed by Dad," he said, and that's true.

"You really do not care about him," I nagged.

"It's not that I don't care. I just don't wanna think about it at the moment. Okay. I'm going. How about you? You need some time out. That new album's making you forget to loosen up," he said already holding on the door.

"Okay. I'm going. Let me go get dressed," I said getting up from my seat and getting a new set of clothes from the dresser.

"I'm at the kitchen if you look for me," I heard him shout.

 

I got ready as fast as I can. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed my toothbrush. I was putting on a shirt while brushing. We're gonna go see Mino. He says he's free and that he went out YG for a little break, a snack break. This guy's impossible. Really. He thinks about food all the time. When we used to train with him, he was a pig! I haven't seen this guy in months. I only see him on TV now. He looks thin on the screen but I bet he still had all those fat. This gets me excited. I was done and we left.

 

We went to a small restaurant in Hongdae, the Hello Kitty Cafe. Zico's most favorite place in the world. Mino said he was already there with one of his WINNER members. We should've brought PO with us. He loves to eat and loves Hello Kitty, too. And I'm sure he would also want to see Mino again. Jiho sent him a message.

 

"Jihoon said he can't go. He's at his uncle's," he said.

"Aw. How sad. There's always a next time," I answered looking through the glass windows looking for Mino.

 

When we came to the cafe, I instantly saw Mino. He stands out very well because of his dark skin. He was with his co-member in WINNER, Seunghoon. I must say, Mino is wearing such a big smile today. They saw us and I sat across Mino.

 

"Man! It's been a while! Jisuk hyung. Jiho hyung," he said hugging me and Zico. I missed this kid, too. We gave Seunghoon a handshake and hug, too. We've been seeing this guy more often. Me and Jiho like him, too. He's a good rapper. But we can still hear that Busan accent in him. But hey, he can work on that still.

"Me, too. Sorry you didn't make it as a leader," I said.

"It's fine with me. Seungyoon's a great guy," he said sitting back down.

"I wouldn't know what would happen with all of us if you stayed as leader," said Seunghoon with a smirk.

"Hahaha. I know what you mean," Jiho said smiling wildly.

"May I ask? Who thought of going here?" asked Seunghoon. Man. If this guy only knew how crazy my brother is about this cartoon character. >__<

"This is my favorite place!" Jiho said excitingly.

"And his favorite cartoon character. He has everything with a Hello Kitty logo on it," I said looking at the menu. A coffee wouldn't be bad.

"Weird to be coming from someone like you," said Seunghoon with wide eyes, if they could go any wider. XD

"He's gay as hell," I said hitting the back of Jiho's head.

"That' hurt!" he scowled. Don't care. XD

"You still need to know these brothers. One's a gay, the other one's a brute," said Mino pointing us. "But it does feel weird to be here. We're the only guys in here."

 

The food we ordered came already and we started to dig in.

 

Me and Jiho consider Mino one of our longest, best friends. He knows us well enough and we know him so well, he can't escape from us.  And as I look at him, his smile is something I cannot let pass.

 

"Hey man. Why do I think you're so happy today?" I asked with a biscuit in my mouth.

"He's happy and inspired," ditched Seunghoon. "He has a crush on one of our trainees."

"Thank you for releasing the news, Seunghoon. But Jiho hyung already knows that," said Mino. You could just see how he blushes despite him being dark.

"A girl, eh? What's her name? Is she pretty?" I asked all curious. "And how come I don't know about her? You tell me no rumors anymore," I eyed Jiho.

"She's pretty and amazing. She's one of the best female trainees at YG right now," Mino boasted. "I think you're going to like her, too, hyung. But I don't want to be in a rivalry with you. Left alone, Jiho hyung," she continued.

"I'm hard competition, man," boasted Jiho with a smirk. This kid.

"Her name's Chanhee," said Seunghoon.

I just had to cut him. "Chanhee?!" The name sounds familiar. Somehow.

"Wait. Chanhee's her name?" asked Jiho. I looked at him and I saw a big hint of surprise on his face.

"Yup. Lim Chanhee. But we call her HeeChan. She's lived in America before, too," said Mino.

"Does she sing or dance, too?" I asked.

"She's a rapper just like us. She makes her own songs, too. She dances and sings. She can even speak in English and Japanese! She's amazing," said Seunghoon.

"Woah. I wanna hear her. There are a very few good female rappers. Is she really that good?" I said excited.

"She is. And she's pretty and nice. She has a hint of sweetness sometimes, too. And the best thing is," said Mino smiling. "She's single. Just like me."

"Wow. You got a great catch there. When can I meet this Chanhee?" I asked taking another glance at Jiho.

"I don't know," said Mino.

"She doesn't go out much. Except when she goes to YG or if someone drags her out," said Seunghoon.

"Eh?! Doesn't she go to school? Doesn't she have like other friends? Does she go to clubs like us?" Jiho asked.

"Nah. She said she finished high school in America before she came here," said Seunghoon.

"She goes to clubs like we do but really rarely. Not unless she's with someone. and if she's not with one of the WINNER boys, she's bound to be with a TeamB member," said Mino taking a sip through his soda.

"Or she may be doing her groceries," said Seunghoon biting on the waffle he had.

"How old is she?" Jiho asked

"She's 19. February 13, 1994," Mino said.

"You know a lot about her. Well, just make sure I meet this girl, okay? I don't want her to cry because of you," I said jokingly.

"The natural ladies man right here," said Seunghoon patting Mino's back.

"Well, I'm not really sure about her yet. Everyone has a crush on her," he said.

"Eh?! That surprised me," I said.

"She's worth a crush on," said Jiho gulping through his mocha drink.

"What do you mean? Have you seen her yet?" asked Seunghoon.

Jiho's eyes turned wide then swallowed everything in his throught. "Sorry. Well, what I meant was, if you speak about her that way, I think she's a very beautiful girl. Anyone can have a crush on her," answered Jiho. All this time, I noticed he hasn't been looking at Mino since the conversation about the Chanhee girl started.

"Then I guess, I really do need to get to know her if everyone seems to like her. If she passes my standards, she's good to be yours," I said laughing.

"I don't want to bet on that. If you meet her hyung, it's impossible you won't like her, too," said Seunghoon.

"Nah. Not into girls lately. Been busy," I said.

"What if you guys go to Kang Seungyoon's birthday celebration? You can meet her there," suggested Mino.

"I don't know....." said Jiho.

"It's okay. I'll go. We'll go. It would be nice to meet the guy who beat you. Kang Seungyoon," I said.

 

Our meeting didn't last that long. Mino and Seunghoon still needed to go to a location. According to them, they're preparing a parody. They didn't say which drama they're doing. They were running late so we got up to go. Jiho wasn't in the mood for any more walking or stop overs at stores so we got into a taxi and went home.

 

At the door at home, he went straight to his room but kept the door open until he could fix himself.

 

"I'm glad Mino has inspiration already," I said taking my jacket off.

"Yeah. It's nice. but hyung, remember the girl I told we met at the club because of Minhyuk and Ukwon hyung?" said Zico standing at his door.

"Yeah. The cute girl on your phone," I said. He showed that picture he had with a cute girl. I can't remember her name though. "What was her name again?"

"The same girl Mino likes," he said and heard his door click.

 

================================================================================================================

 

ohmy... Zico.!!! Your poor heart. T^T

 

Any comments guys?!