TAEHYUN's POV

In Their Eyes

I was in the recording room with Seungyoon hyung. He's having a hard time finishing one of his songs. I was listening to him with the guitar and I read his lyrics. "Are you doing well? Are you sick at all? Are you still pretty? Have you met someone and are you dating?" Man. This guy is a lovebird that will never fly. I should know. I had more experiences in love than he does. I just wonder who this song is for.

 

"Hey, hyung. Who's this song for?" I asked waving the paper in front of him.

"Just someone," he answered strumming again.

"Hmpft. If I was the girl, I'd hate you," I said slouching back to my chair.

"And why is that?" he glared. And that certainly made him stop strumming on his guitar. I sort of didn't feel the music and was getting irritated.

"You said 'Are you sick at all?' Hyung. It sounds like your doubting the person," I said reading the words again.

"Aish.!" he scowled grabbing the paper from me. "I am not doubting Chanhee," I heard him whisper.

"Wait. What was that? Chanhee? HeeChan noona? So the song is for her?" I asked excitingly.

"H-huh?! I-I-I didn't say anything," he said. I noticed his ears turn red. He's blushing. I just know it.

"Liar. The song is for Chanhee noona and you like her!" I cheered.

 

I somehow know in the back of my mind Seungyoon hyung likes Chanhee noona. They're close. He always wants to hug noona whenever they meet. He stares at her. Chanhee noona is also the only person in the world who knows how to cheer him up whenever he's down. I just don't know if she likes him back.

 

"Hyung has a crush! At last! I can finally tease you on something!" I cheered more.

"Aish! Shut up already! It's not like she likes me, too," said hyung ruffling his hair.

"Have you told her you  like her? If you don't tell or ask her what she feels, you will never know," I said patting his back.

"I don't have time for that," he said.

"But do you like her?" I said, putting my face near his. I wanted to see his eyes so I know he's gonna tell the truth.

"Aish. This kid," he said pushing me away.

"You can't even answer," I said.

"Nevermind," he said already standing up, putting his guitar in its bag.

"You know, if you don't tell noona soon about what you feel, you're gonna lose her," I said.

"Lose her with what?" he asked looking back at me.

"Lose her to another guy," I said propping myself back onto the chair.

"Oh, please. You know Chanhee. She doesn't even have a crush. Well, except for the idols she admire. Including Seungri sunbaenim," he continued blabbing. This guy really loves to talk.

"But, hyung, Chanhee noona is a very beautiful girl. And she is really sweet. It's impossible no one else has a major crush on her. Who knows? That guy may be creating a song for her, too, as we speak," I said.

"Who? You?" he glared.

"Of course not. I know my limits. Your girl is yours," I noticed hyung smirk. "She's a noona for me. And besides, I think that if me and noona get together, we are going to be a very awkward couple. Don't you think?" I asked turning my seat around.

"Aish. I don't know. I don't care. Look. I'll finish this song in another room. away from you. Don't go looking for me," he instructed.

"Yes sir!" I saluted and he was out with a bang on the door.

 

Kang Seungyoon hyung. He's in love. It is so nice to see him like this. Wait. Stealer. His other song. Could it be that it's for Chanhee noona, too? THAT WOULD BE AWESEOME.! That means they've already kissed! Hyung is now a man! I am so happy for him. T^T

 

I was turning my seat around and I heard the door open. It was Mino hyung entering the room with a bag of chips in his hands. I hope he didn't bump into Seungyoon hyung.


"I saw Seungyoon come out and walked the other way. Was there a problem? Did you two fight?" he asked grabbing a mouthful of chips.

"Oh please. Me and hyung never fight. You'll get into another argument with him if he sees you with that," I said pointing at the chips.

"Don't care. I wanted to eat. Want some?" he offered.

"Nah. I'll pass," I said waving my hands in his direction.

"Suit yourself," he said grabbing a seat and continued eating.

 

This hyung. He always eats. I tend to agree with Seungyoon hyung that he is turning into a pig. He hates Mino when he catches him eating. He always eats. He eats at the training room, the dorm, the canteen, the recording studio. He often goes out with his friends, too, and they eat some more. But he never gets fat. Or maybe that's why Seungyoon hyung hates him. Seungyoon hyung gets fat easily. Don't tell them I said that, okay? XD

 

"If Seungyoon hyung sees you, he's going to nag again," I said brushing my hair.

"You know, I want to tell Seungyoon this once. It hurts when he says that. And he says it as if I'm already fat. My body's still good. I exercise. I'm always moving. I lose all the weight afterwards. I mean, what can I do? I'm growing up! I need food to help me grow taller and stronger," he said.

"And fatter," I said cutting him. I was already working on a music sheet.

"And you're sounding just like him. You should stay away from him," he said sitting on the table beside me.

"It's true. Aren't you scared? You could get sick with all those food," I said adding another part on my music sheet.

"Nah. As long as I eat fresh food," he said laughing.

"If you get too fat, hyung, HeeChan noona may not like you anymore," I said laughing.

 

He instantly stood up with eyes glistening. Well, I think it's shining. kekeke.. He was looking up and talking to someone when it was just the two of us in here. This hyung is crazy about HeeChan noona. And noona doesn'teven know it. Yet. kekeke.. And yeah. I know he likes her. He was the "other guy" I was telling Seungyoon hyung. I caught him one time staring at her picture. As far as I can remember, I saw a picture of HeeChan noona in his wallet, too.

 

 

"Lim Chanhee. The girl of my dreams..."

"One of the girls of your many dreams, actually," I said going back to my work. I wonder if I should tell him our leader likes his girl, too.

"One day, you will say 'yes' when I ask you out on a date..."

"I'd bet for a 'no', actually," I looked over my shoulder. He put his hands together.

"Just one date. And I'll show you how much I care and love you..."

"Well, hello, Mr. Lover Boy," I said turning my seat around and crossing my hands listening to him. This hyung is hopeless.

"You will be the only girl in my life and I will announce it to the whole wide world!..."

"Hahaha.. Good luck. You're not her guy. She likes Seungyoon hyung more," I said laughing.

"I lo.... wait. What did you say?" he said turning to me.

"I said she likes Seungyoon hyung," I said still smiling. I assure you, I am making this up. XD

"No. That's not true. That's impossible," he said waving his hand over my face. "Wait. How did you know?" he asked, eyes open wide, his arms on my shoulders.

"You know how much of a fan she is with other idols. And haven't you seen her room yet? She has a portion of her wall with their names. Seungri hyung, TOP sunbae and Seungyoon hyung's names are there," I said.

 

 

Actually, I don't know if HeeChan noona likes Seungyoon hyung for real. But we all know she's liked him since Superstar K2. She often said that she hasn't missed an episode of High Kick before. And I often see her stare at Seungyoon hyung whenever we're all together. I guess that's a big enough reason to believe she likes him. Seungyoon hyung should notice that.

 

 

Minho hyung stopped and thought about something. "Yeah. I haven't been in her room. But hey, she just likes Seungyoon as an idol. We all know that. She likes him the same way she likes Seungri sunbae, VIXX's N and EXO's Kai. She's gonna love me as her one and only guy, not just an idol," he said proudly, hands on his waist.

 

"That's if you don't get fat," I laughed again.

"Aish. This punk," he said with his low voice, ruffling my hair.

"So, are you gonna tell her soon?" I asked fixing myself.

"One day, dongsaeng. One day," he said.