DARA's POV

In Their Eyes
We went to the training building today to meet the girl trainees. Sajjangnim said they were worth watching and Chaerin sure got excited.

We're already here. The girls just finished practicing a dance. The 12 of them all lined up against the mirror, in front of us. They all look like nice, pretty girls for me. Minus the sweat coming down from their foreheads, I mean. XD

"Girls, these are our new line-up for the new girl group. Please introduce yourselves," said sajjangnim.

We introduced ourselves first followed by the girls. Jennie Kim is here. And also Lallice and Eunbi. There was this girl, the last one, who put her glasses on before talking.

"Hello. My name is Li- -" she satrted.

"You! You're the girl I met in the cafeteria! Chanhee-ssi, right?" said Bom unnie.

"Uhm...yes, I am," the girl said.

"What's your full name?" asked Chaerin-ah.

"Lim Chanhee," she said and bowed.

"You have a cute name," I said putting my hands together.

"Thank you," she responded.

"I think Chanhee is around the same age aa Minji-ah," said sajjangnim crossing his arms.

"Really? When is your birthday?" I asked.

"February 13, 1994," she answered.

"Aaaww. We are around the same age. Nice meeting you," said Minji-ah.

"Isn't she pretty? She reminds me of the Bobby boy from Team B," said Bom unnie walking towards her.

I looked over at her. Minzy also started to talk to some of the other girls. I heard Chaerin talking to sajjangnim. I joined in.

"Is Chanhee the girl the trainers are talking about?" she asked.

"Yes, she is," nodded sajjangnim.

"I want to hear her. Can we take her and bring to a recording studio?" she asked again.

"You can. But she trains until 2pm today. Vocals is her last hour," said sajjangnim.

"Ah. Why do you want to hear her?" I asked.

"Dee.P oppa said she's a good rapper. I just want to hear her," said Chaerin.

"Why don't you just ask her to rap now?" I said.

"That's a good idea," agreed sajjangnim. "Chanhee-ssi, can you come over here," he said looking at her.

Chanhee stepped forward and looked at us. I can see she's a bit nervous. Who wouldn't be?! Yang Hyunsuk called for you. >_<

"Chaerin-ah wants to hear you rap. Could you give us one?" he asked.

"I- -O-Okay. Sure," she said.

"Oh my god. We're going to hear her now," cheered Bom unnie.

"Can you rap 'The Leaders'?!" asked Chaerin-ah. Chanhee just nodded.

"Let's hear her and Jennie-ssi," said Minji.

Jennie joined Chanhee and they rapped. They were good. Jennie did GDragon's parts and Chanhee did Chaerin's.

"Waaaaah! She sounds like you, Chaerin-ah!" I said clapping.

"Wooooh! I like you," said Bom unnie taking Chanhee's hands.

"Well, I must admit, both of you are good," said Chaerin crossing her arms. "I think you've found someone to replace me already," she giggled.

"Do you want to?" smiled sajjangnim.

"Yah! Sajjangnim! I was just joking," pouted Chaerin.

"He can't replace you that fast. But now you know he has plans," I said laughing.

"I cannot believe you unnie!" Chaerin glared at me.

"Come on now. Chanhee-ssi and Jennie-ah, thank you. You can continue your practices now. Let's go," said sajjangnim walking to the door.

We bid goodbye to the other girls and followed sajjangnim.

"We'll see you again, Chanhee-ssi!" said Bom unnie.

"Fighting!" I cheered on the girls.

When we were out of the studio, Bom unnie continued to praise Chanhee-ssi.

"Isn't she pretty? I'm sure if you put her in a group, she would be the visual member. And the people would love the fact that she's multi-talented," said Bom unnie.

"I just hope she stays with us," said sajjangnim.

"What do you mean? Does she plan to stop training? Don't tell me you're planning to send her to JYP?" said Chaerin in surprise.

"Of course not. I leave the best in my nest," said sajjangnim.

We went to the main building and was waiting for the elevator. We still need to go to rehearsals.

"By the way, you will be filming with WINNER soon. You're going to give them the good news they've been waiting for. And we're going to have a small party here on Kang Seungyoon's birthday," he said.

"Sajjangnim, can I go and watch their shoot on that day? I want to greet Kang Seungyoon myself," said Minji-ah.

"It's all right. I'll let Boyoung give you the place," agreed sajjangnim.

"That's great, Minji-ah! I bet Chanhee would be there. You should get closer with her," I said holding onto her arms.

When lunch came, I ran out of d the studio first. I don't want them to pull me in again to scold me of how bad I dance. T^T

I went out of the building. I plan to eat at a nearby restaurant. Better call Jiyong-ah and see if he's free. He always know where to go and eat delicious food.

I was about to dial Jiyong's number when I saw Chanhee walk out of the building with Bobby-ssi, the boy from Team B. I know his face since Bom unnie's been talking about him for a while now.

The two stopped just at the entrance and I hid beside the wall. It's just wide enough that they couldn't see me. I'm sometimes so nosy that I love gossiping about other people. Sometimes.

"Are you going to talk to him now?" asked Bobby.

"No. I think I can't yet," said Chanhee.

"But he said he'll meet you today, right? Want me to come with you?" asked Bobby.

I wonder why they're so close. Or maybe it's just because of training. Right. That should be the reason.

Out of nowhere, I saw Tabi-ssi come out. He was looking at Chanhee. I noticed Bobby take Chanhee's hand and stood beside each other.

"Bobby-ssi. You're here, too," said Tabi.

"I'm going with her," the boy said.

"It's all right, Bobby. I can manage," said Chanhee.

"It's all right, Chanhee-ssi. We would need Bobby. I don't know what to say to your dad anyway," said Tabi.

Wait. Dad?! Do they know each other? Sajjangnim never said anything about Chanhee's family.

I looked back at them and the three of them got in Tabi's car and drove away. I kept on hiding until I was sure the car was totally out of sight. I'm starting to wonder how Tabi knows Chanhee-ssi. And why does it appear to me that they have something important to talk about?

I took a step away from my hiding place when I felt a finger tap my shoulder. It surprised me. I looked around and it was only Jiyong-ah.

"Aish! You scared me!" I said.

"I'm sorry. Why were you hiding anyway?" he asked with a smile.

"I was... I was spying on someone," I said crossing my arms.

"Noona. So cute. You and your childish games," he said putting a finger on under my chin.

"I'm not joking," I pouted.

"As you say so," he smirked.

I took his hand off my face and asked,"Do you know the trainee Lim Chanhee?"

"Yeah. Met her. Why?" he asked.

"Do you know if Chanhee knows Tabi-ssi personally?" I asked.

"Why do I always get that question?!" said Jiyong in surprise.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Even Youngbae hyung asked me that," he said.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Hi guys.¡ I am so sorry if I wasn't able to update for more than a month.! Mianhamnida.!!! *bows*

I hope I still have you with me.¡ The next chapter is what aswadinie asked for. :D That's how much I love you. xD

Comment and subscribe please.¡ :D