TOP's POV

In Their Eyes
I took the two to one of the most expensive restaurants here in Seoul. I know the two are trained with good manners so it won't be hard to bring them to a place like this.

"Come on. My mom is waiting for us," I said entering the place, the two right behind me.

My mother already knows about Chanhee being here. She would be the one to talk to her.

We came to the table where my mother was waiting. Chanhee and Bobby bowed to her, same as me. We sat down afterwards, the two of them facing my mother.

"Chanhee-ssi. You are as beautiful as your mother was when she was young," eomma said.

"Thank you," bowed Chanhee.

"This is Jiwon, eomma, remember? Her cousin by her mother's side," I said.

"Oh. I see. I remember you. You were the very mischievous kid running down the stairs. You have the same smile and eyes," my eomma said.

"Thank you," bowed Jiwon also.

"Should we eat first or go down to business?" I asked.

"Go and order food, Seunghyun-ssi. The kids look tired," said eomma.

"All right," I agreed.

I called a waiter and put in the food we want while my mother talks to the two kids.

I was almost done when I heard my mom say, "You wouldn't remember Seunghyun before. He was big! Even bigger than his father".

She's telling the story of how fat I was before. That's why I sometimes don't like going out with her. Sometimes. >.<

"So, have you recorded a song yet?" asked mom.

"No, I haven't. But Jiwon-ah already did," said Chanhee.

"Yes. Yes. The songs from Who Is Next. My favorite would be...what was that again, Seunghyun-ah? We'll...," said my mom not able to remember the title.

"That's 'Go Up'. But it isn't Jiwon's team's song," I said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. But I like that song," said mother.

"I'm sorry. She's starting to forget. Old age," I said laughing.

"Aish. This boy. You will reach my age in time, and you will also start forgetting," said mother.

"It's all right, Mrs. Choi," said Chanhee with a smile.

"So Chanhee-ssi, I heard from Seunghyun that your father seems to not know you're here," she said taking a sip from the juice already served.

"Uhm.. Nae. I'm sorry," bowed Chanhee.

"You do understand that your father does not look to Seunghyun's father as his own brother," said mother.

"I am aware of that," said Chanhee sadly.

The food already came and the waiters served it for us. Chanhee kept her silence and just looked at the food.

"Does your family know where you are?" asked mother.

"They...they believe her to be lost, dead," said Bobby.

"Oh my," gasped my mother.

"That's a big lie than what we expected," I said in surprise.

"I'm sorry. When I left America, I didn't use any of my SNS again.I even threw my old phone away," admitted Chanhee.

Me and Bobby started to eat. This kid sure has an appetite like myself. XD Mom and Chanhee ate slow.

"I must admit Chanhee-ah. I guess, as a last resort, your father called me about a week ago. He was asking if I still remember you. Of course I said yes. We have a picture of the three of you at home. And he asks for my help to look for you here in Korea," explained my mother.

"He sounded really agitated over the phone," I said remembering how he shouted at me when I answered the phone.

"He really was. It took him long enough to think of looking for you here," said mother.

"Well, we don't really have relatives from our mothers' side left here in Korea so I know he wouldn't look here. And he knows I really don't know you," said Chanhee.

"Yes. You are right," my mother nodded. "When him and his mother left for America, he never came back. He never even wanted to talk to Seunghyun's dad. It wasn't their fault your grandfather decided to have another family. But I guess he was really frustrated that your grandfather chose us, his original family. That was also the reason he chose to use Lim, his mother's surname, rather than Choi. That time when we had a vacation in the USA, we didn't know you were there. Not when you saw Seunghyun here beaten up and took to your home. I must thank you for that," she continued with our story.

"I guess, that brought back his nightmares," I said.

"Nightmares he shouldn't be afraid of. He's a coward," said Chanhee gripping tight on her fork.

"But he's still your dad. And he's worried about you. I told you he's been looking for you ever sincr," said Bobby.

"Chanhee. We also wanted to tell you that, we're going to tell your father you're here," I said.

She looked at me in surprise. I bet she didn't see that coming. Even Bobby stopped chewing on the pasta in his mouth.

"Why?" she asked.

"First, to be honest, we wouldn't want your dad to think we took you from him. We were not aware you were here," I said.

"And second is because we want the two of you to talk. If you really do not want to go back home and continue training to fulfill your dreams, tell him. He may be a very rough person but he is still your father. He has the right to know and the responsibility to support you," said my mother.

"If I remember correctly, my parents didn't also want me to be an idol before. I was living a good life. I should at least follow my dad's footsteps in the military. But I showed them that I like what I do. And here I am now. A happy rapper with proud parents," I said kissing my mother's forehead.

"I wish I could say that to my dad," said Chanhee.

"You can do it, dear. And remember, we are also your family. We're here to support you, too. And even Jiwon-ssi," said my mother.

Jiwon looked up at us who was currently finishing his steak. This kid is a shikshin just like me. XD He just nodded.

"Okay. Let's eat then. Before Jiwon leaves us with nothing," I said smiling.

"Yah!" said Jiwon.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

woah. o.O so they're cousins?! wow. I would do anything to be related to Tabi.! xD

I hope you liked this chapter. Please comment and subscribe my dear readers. I love you.!

And just a little spoiler for the next chapter:

What happens when three guys see her and Chanhee is obnoxious of their feelings?! Or is she?!

waaaaaaah! Still thinking who's POV fits the next chapter. Hope you stay tuned for that. And eho else by the way are SPEED fans here?! *raises hand* I WANNA BE FRIENDS.! XD <3