winter special - iii

my roommate, my vampire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: are you wondering what i'm planning? me too HAHAHAHAHA well i meant like about this story - i know what im planning, but planning between stories? i dont know bc i have a lot of them going on my brain is on ultimate ADD mode so i keep jumping between projects trying to catch that inspiration and rolling with it. 

i don't have much to say about this chapter, it's just a very short scene i thought i'd share with you all because i was able to progress more with the story JUST FLUFFY WENDY AND JOOHYUN BEING GROSSLY CUTE hehe enjoy!

 

It’s not Christmas anymore, but Joohyun comes home one day with a package and places it across the table in front of Wendy. 

Wendy pulls off her new headphones that her sister gifted her for the holidays. “What’s that?” she asks curiously. She places her bookmark on the spot she was just reading.

Joohyun pulls out a box cutter from the kitchen before making her way back over. “It’s for you.” 

“Me?” Wendy is surprised as she stands up. “My family’s gifts have already come in. And I haven’t ordered anything recently.” She rounds the dining room table to step beside Joohyun and reads the label on the package. 

CANADA GOOSE

“Is this really mine?” Wendy asks upon seeing the label. “I didn’t order anything from Canada Goose.” Joohyun doesn’t hesitate to slice open the box much to Wendy’s surprise. She peers at the label, “Why’re you opening it if it’s for me?” but she sees Joohyun’s name on the address. “It says your name on it.” 

Joohyun pulls out the top layer of plastic and airbags until she gets to the box underneath. She lifts it up and pulls it out. 

Wendy quickly grabs the outside packaging and places it on the floor so that Joohyun can put down the large box with the company emblem on it. 

Joohyun steps aside and pulls Wendy in front of it. “Okay, open it.” 

Wendy stares at Joohyun with her jaw dropped. “You did not buy me a jacket from Canada Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter