Chapter 10

Let Us Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Because she put too much thoughts in it, Taeyeon didn’t realize she was about to cut herself until Irene came to stop her. They were making dinner and Taeyeon seemed to be out of it. The younger one could only sigh in defeat, not daring herself to get mad at her dear sister but instead, she dismissed them and cooked dinner all by herself after a soft argument with the older one. Taeyeon felt sorry but it was her own fault that she was like this. She still couldn’t believe it. Earlier today, she just told someone that she would like to try something new which was love and that someone happened to be the person she wanted to try it with; Hyoyeon. Yes, because of Hyoyeon, Taeyeon wanted to open up herself and do that one thing that she’s afraid of the most.

 

A love experience with Hyoyeon.

 

….!

 

“Oh my goodness.” Taeyeon muttered as she brought a hand to cover forehead. She felt embarrassed just by the thought of it already. What if she were to try it? Trying that love experience with Hyoyeon?

 

…..!

 

“Stop thinking!” She yelled to herself yet causing Irene to look at her in surprised. Upon realizing she wasn’t the only one at the room she was in, Taeyeon braved herself to look at her sister. When the eyes of curiosity met with the embarrassed paired ones, Irene broke out a smile first before Taeyeon did. “S–Sorry about that.”

 

Irene chuckled as a reply. She turned her attention back to the soup she was stirring with a smile. “You can tell me anything that bothers you, unnie. You know that, right?”

 

“I know.” Taeyeon huffed as she rested her elbows on the table, her head supported by her hands that were palming her cheeks. “It’s just that…”

 

“It’s just that…?” Irene encouraged the older one to continue.

 

“I said something without thinking about it first.”

 

“And that would be?”

 

Taeyeon felt her cheeks were reddening themselves as she suddenly felt embarrassed when Irene asked her. “I–I’m not spilling any details for you!” She retorted.

 

“Why not?” Irene faced her sister for a moment and continued stirring the soup again. “I can’t help you if you’re not opening up to me, unnie.”

 

“But–” Taeyeon stopped immediately. Irene has a point. She heaved a sigh, making the younger one to think that she was defeated. “You know how afraid I am about love, right?”

 

“Mm. But you always wanted to try it even if you think you’re not good enough.”

 

“Yeah,” Taeyeon nodded. “That.”

 

Irene turned off the stove and looked behind her. “Is that it, unnie? You said that to her? And you got too panic that you gave me a call right away when you two parted ways?” She gave a smile, thinking on how proud she is of herself for gathering the clues instantly.

 

Taeyeon hates yet always amaze at that side of her sister. “W–Well, I did but I didn’t…”

 

“You didn’t?” Irene arched a brow in confusion.

 

“I didn’t say it specifically.” Taeyeon hung her head low, somehow feeling embarrassed about it. “And I’m glad I didn’t said the word.”

 

“What word? Love?”

 

Taeyeon straightened her spine with a jolt. As Irene laughed at her reaction, Taeyeon knew she didn’t need to explain it any further. Her sister knows her too well.

 

“So you told her that you’re no longer afraid to try love? You wanted to try it?” Irene wanted to make sure.

 

“Not love but something new.”

 

“You told her that?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter