Chapter 24

Let Us Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

The moment she saw the familiar vehicle parked by the front pavement of her house, Taeyeon immediately disengaged her conversation with her sister as she ran towards the car. Irene was a bit taken aback by it but she ended up letting out a chuckle upon seeing how excited Taeyeon was to see their girlfriend. It’s been a year and she could see how her sister gradually became attached to Hyoyeon more than ever now. Taeyeon no longer think negatively about herself anymore nor does she have nightmares and all that. It was as seem as she had changed into a better person; a person who finally love themselves wholeheartedly. Well, that’s just based on Irene’s observation and it’s only up to Taeyeon herself to know the answer.

 

But yeah, it’s all thanks to Hyoyeon for never stop loving her sister unconditionally.

 

“Babe, are we really going to the movies with them?” Wendy came out from the house as she went to the toilet earlier.

 

Irene instantly held her girlfriend’s hand before they both walked towards the couple who were conversing by the car. “Yes, I’ve seen the trailer. I don’t think it’s that scary.”

 

“I don’t know, I don’t want to risk my life.”

 

“Seungwan, it’s just a movie.”

 

“It’s a horror movie.” Taeyeon added just as the younger couple came closer to her and Hyoyeon. “This is the last call, are you two really sure you want to join us?”

 

“Yes.” Irene answered whilst an obviously shaken Wendy was shaking their head beside her. “Come on, if it’s really scary as what you described earlier, I have a backup plan anyway.”

 

Taeyeon just shrugged at her sister and tilted her head towards the person who had their arm around her waist. “How about you, Hyoyeonie?”

 

“Hey, I can handle horror stuffs just as much as you can, Taeyeonie.” Hyoyeon pouted, a little bit upset because her girlfriend still questioning her bravery. But of course they both know that she was still scared anyway.

 

“Okay, whatever you say.” Taeyeon beamed a playful smile. “Let’s go!”

 

“Oh my God, we’re going to die!”

 

Irene sighed. “Seungwan please.”

 

--

 

It wasn’t hard to predict that the younger couple would immediately cover their ears with earphones that were blasting each of their favorite songs and have their sight covered with sleeping masks. Taeyeon shook her head upon seeing that even Hyoyeon was doing the same except that they weren’t wearing a sleeping mask. The movie hasn’t even started yet but they were already this shaken.

 

“Here’s your popcorn.” Hyoyeon passed the meal to her girlfriend and comfortably leaned against her seat, eyes on the big screen that wasn’t even playing anything yet.

 

Taeyeon had an amusing smile on her face before she leaned closer to Hyoyeon to take off one of the earphones. “Can we go to the funfair that was just open a week ago near my neighborhood after this movie?” She whispered into their ear.

 

“Hmm, I thought you wanted to go for a ‘sunset-gazing’?” Hyoyeon replied with a soft tone in return.

 

“Oh right,” Taeyeon nodded. “Let’s go afterwards then?”

 

“Okay, that would be one peck please.” Hyoyeon tapped on her cheek, asking for a kiss.

 

Instead of a peck on the cheek, Taeyeon took a hold of Hyoyeon’s chin and have their lips met with one another. Upon parting from the kiss, Taeyeon quickly faced the big screen whilst biting her lip in embarrassment because of her action. A year has passed yet she still is shy as ever when it comes to do intimate stuffs with Hyoyeon. I guess some things never change as they all speak.

 

“Cutie.” Hyoyeon chortled as she took a hold of Taeyeon’s hand.

 

“Why is it so quiet?” Wendy tilted her head towards Taeyeon’s direction when the song she was listening to was over. “Unnie, are you there?”

 

Taeyeon made her presence known to Wendy by squeezing their free hand. “It will be starting soon.”

 

“Oh, it hasn’t started?” Wendy peeked a little from her sleeping mask to look around. She almost screamed when the lights went out. “Oh my God, it’s starting!”

 

Both Hyoyeon and Taeyeon laughed upon witnessing t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter