Finale

Let Us Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Taeyeon didn’t know if she should be amused or disappointed with herself. She never thought the day for her to be trapped inside the same convenience store would come again. No umbrella nor her phone with her again? – Oh what a nice deja-vu this was. But it brings a lot memories though. She remembers how busy her thoughts were back in the day, she remembers how she was silently cursing the sleepy cashier for not selling umbrellas in the store. Oh would you look at that; the same old cashier was about to fall asleep too. However, her reminiscing smile was slowly wiped out from her face once she looked outside. The weather was getting worse as time passed.

 

Ugh.

 

At least there is a small lounge area at the corner of the store now. Taeyeon took a seat there and decided to drink the can of coffee that she bought for herself. Well, this isn’t so bad after all, Taeyeon thought once she settled down at one of the seats. Before she realized it, she was already gazing outside mindlessly; totally lost in her own world with her coffee and the view of the rainy weather. This really isn’t so bad at all.

 

“Hey.”

 

….!

 

Taeyeon was close to tears when she saw a familiar face who had just entered the store. She threw her arms around them instantly. “Hyoyeon ah!”

 

“Care to explain what are you doing here alone?” Hyoyeon asked with a smile beaming on her face. She was just as happy to meet her girlfriend at the moment.

 

“Well,” Taeyeon pulled Hyoyeon to sit on the chair next to hers. “I got bored at home so I decided to go out a bit and–”

 

“And got yourself trapped here because you didn’t brought an umbrella with you. Right.” Hyoyeon shook her head at her careless girlfriend. “How long have you been waiting for the rain? You should have called me.”

 

Taeyeon looked outside. “Just a few minutes ago. I left my phone at home.”

 

“Seriously,” Hyoyeon sighed heavily. “What if you got yourself into danger? How would you call me or Irene for help if that happens?”

 

“I’m sorry.” Taeyeon bit her lip in guilt. “I’ll be careful next time.”

 

Hyoyeon’s lips curved upwards as she handed Taeyeon an umbrella. “Here. You needed this, right?”

 

….!

 

“Well, of course you do. Since that was why you’re just sitting here and staring out at the rainy weather.”

 

….!

 

“Deja-vu.” Taeyeon subconsciously squeezed Hyoyeon’s hand that she was holding.

 

“Hmm?” Hyoyeon blinked in confusion but quickly shrugged it off when she gave a kiss for Taeyeon on the cheek. “Just a moment. I wanna buy some beers! You don’t mind me spending the night at your place tonight, right?”

 

“Beers? Are you planning to make yourself drunk again?” Taeyeon sounded upset as she trailed behind her girlfriend like a puppy.

 

“I wish.” Hyoyeon laughed. “Don’t worry, baby. Just two cans for tonight will do. I need to unwind myself after all those work I had earlier.”

 

Taeyeon stopped both of their tracks just as they were about to reach the heavy drinks section. “Say it one more time.”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“S–Say ‘baby’ one more time.”

 

Hyoyeon immediately burst out laughing although she was embarrassed herself upon realizing it. “Taeyeon ah, my baby.”

 

….!

 

“A–Again.”

 

“Baby.”

 

….!

 

“Okay…”

 

Taeyeon could feel herself blushing oh so madly right at that moment whilst Hyoyeon just laughed heartily at them as they proceeded to buy drinks. Instead of waiting for Hyoyeon to make their choices, Taeyeon chose it for them. They made their way to the cashier afterwards since that was the only th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter