Chapter 15

Let Us Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Irene was not at home when Hyoyeon was paying a visit. It was said that the dancer was having a day off and decided to hangout at her girlfriend’s place. They could have gone on a date but Hyoyeon thought they should just kick back and chill for today. She was in need of relaxation anyway and she wanted to have it with Taeyeon as she missed them.

 

“If Irene was here, what would she be doing?” Hyoyeon asked out of curiosity.

 

Taeyeon who was so focused on the TV show immediately titled her head behind to look at her partner who was resting on the couch. “Why do you want to know?”

 

“I’m just asking.” Hyoyeon pouted. “Plus you’re paying more attention to the show than me.”

 

“O–Oh but it’s my favourite show.” Taeyeon was starting to feel guilty and Hyoyeon could tell it by their sudden change of expression. “Should I turn it off or–”

 

“No, no! It’s okay, I’m just being playful.” Hyoyeon flashed a smile as she reached out to hold the girl’s free hand.

 

Taeyeon cheered up when Hyoyeon leaned in to give the back of her hand a peck. “I’ll fully pay attention to you once the show is finish, okay?”

 

Hyoyeon let out a hearty laugh before nodding in agreement. Even if Taeyeon instantly paid attention to the television again, at least their holding hands didn’t let go of each other; much to the dancer’s content.

 

‘Cutie.’

 

--

 

“Hey, you haven’t answered my question.” Hyoyeon broke off the silence between the two of them.

 

The television was already being turned off and they decided to do something else. Irene has yet again bought another jigsaw puzzle the other day and it was still unfinished until this day. Hopefully she wouldn’t be mad at Taeyeon for continuing it without her but with Hyoyeon instead. Besides, the couple showed no sign of wanting to go out today so why not finished the puzzle that was left on the coffee table to fill up their hours.

 

“What question?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“About what would Irene do if she’s at home.”

 

Taeyeon arched a brow in confusion when she looked at Hyoyeon. “Again, why would you want to know?”

 

“The question popped inside my mind so I’ve been wondering since then.” Hyoyeon smiled. “It’s nothing personal. I’m just curious.”

 

“She would either be watching her drama shows or ironing our clothes. But mostly ironing though.” Taeyeon answered whilst having thoughts of that one time when her sister was ironing their clothes while dancing and almost made a hole on her favourite sweatshirt because of too much dancing.

 

“Ironing?”

 

Taeyeon nodded. “It’s a hobby of hers.”

 

“Hobby?”

 

“Uh-huh.”

 

Hyoyeon let out a hearty laugh. “She seems like an interesting person.”

 

….!

 

“Hyoyeon,” Taeyeon called out as she just stared down at the jigsaw puzzles, suddenly not having the courage to look at Hyoyeon’s direction. “Are you perhaps having an interest on my sister?”

 

“….”

 

Uh-oh, did she say something wrong? Taeyeon’s heart was aching when silence filled the room and Hyoyeon was not answering her question. She had the image of Hyoyeon looking all pissed off because of her ridiculous question yet when she finally gained the courage to lift up her head to face the dancer, they were staring at her with their loving gaze and it eases the aching Taeyeon was feeling inside of her.

 

“I already told you, Taeyeon ah. My eyes will only gaze upon yours and no one else.” Hyoyeon sighed dreamily as her hand moved to caress Taeyeon’s cheek. “I was just asking, that’s all.”

 

….!

 

“Aww, I made you blush.” Hyoyeon laughed upon realizing how red her girlfriend’s cheeks were.

 

“That still came out too strong for me.” Taeyeon admitted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter