Chapter 8

Let Us Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

-*-

 

Irene was busy folding clothes at the living room when Taeyeon entered. It was 8 in the evening and of course her sister would be here – the news is on. She sometimes joined them if she has nothing else to do or just simply need to get out from her bedroom and Irene couldn’t be more content when having her joining them. Taeyeon slumped herself on the couch and let out a heavy sigh. The girl who was sitting on the floor in front of her quickly turned their head to look at her in confusion. Ah, Taeyeon is going to get herself interrogated by her sister.

 

“Are you okay, unnie?”

 

And that would always be the first question.

 

“Am I okay? Hmm,” Taeyeon hummed as she rubbed her chin. “Yes, maybe, I think, I don’t know.”

 

Irene has a scowl on her face when she looked at her sister again. “Unnie, make up your mind!”

 

Taeyeon laughed heartily and decided to join her sister on the floor, taking a seat next to them as well as picking up a cloth and folded it. “I’m good yet I’m surprised.”

 

“Surprised? About what?”

 

“You.”

 

“Me?” Irene’s eyes widened as she once again tilted her head towards the older one. “Why so?”

 

From the way Taeyeon sees it, seems like Irene has forgotten about the events from earlier morning. It was odd though since Irene was the one who was really excited when knowing that her sister was going on a date with someone. But Taeyeon didn’t count it as a date though – probably because she still doesn’t know how dates actually go. Either way, that couldn’t be a date. It was just an invitation for a coffee talk.

 

“You really have no clue?” Taeyeon wanted to make sure the younger one was not acting dumb in front of her.

 

Irene shook her head in response, making Taeyeon to sigh.

 

“Hyoyeon and I, today at the–”

 

“Oh my goodness!” The younger Kim gasped, her mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter