Afraid (Yoona POV)

Second Chance For Loving You

After the incident at Jessica's house, I am falling deeper to her. I even can not forget her. She was so important to me. Although we have not reconciled directly but our relationship is getting better. We are increasingly being together for because our bestfriends dating each other.

I never knew that Yuri fell in love with Sunny and Hyoyeon turned out to fall in love with Sooyoung. They are now officially dating. Same as Krystal and Seohyun. Krystal finally had the courage to confess to Seohyun.

Sooyoung and Yuri confess to Hyoyeon and Sunny at the same time. As for Krystal, I and my bestfriends helped her to prepare for her romantic dinner with Seohyun.

While I was with Jessica, we never declare that we are officially dating or being a friends. We just close. But only with this closeness I could feel that she was very spoiled to me.

I often accompany her to travel around and I also often invited her to dinner or just a walk in the park. Sometimes I also invited Jessica to the tree house because after I learned, she do really likes stargazing.

I do not know what held me back, but I really never had the courage to say that I love her. Perhaps because of fear to see the end of my mother and father's wedding. Appa's shadow when eomma leave him just because the other man continued to haunt me.

Today Jessica followed the singing competition. She looks very stunning. With a white dress and ten centimeters high heels her bare legs looks perfect. Her blonde hair was left loose. Her red lips make her more y. Damn! I really can not see other women even though a lot of contestants who appear attractive.

Im Yoona only has her eyes to Jessica Jung, who with her graceful walk from her car to a place that has been provided for the contestants.

"Yoona-unnie, you're blocking the way for many people by standing here."

"Yoona..."

"Yoong..." Sooyoung shouted in my ear.

"What the hell Soo. I'm not deaf." I told her.

"You're not deaf, but you could not hear us calling you because you're mesmerized by the gorgeous Jessica." Taeyeon said to me and I was blushing.

"You're very beautiful today Jessica." I said to her.

"So just today you say I'm beautiful?"

"What? No. I mean you... Um..." Damn it. Why did I stutter at times like this.

"Okay. I just wanted teasing you. We have not bickering for a while so I kind of missed it. I'll be sitting there." She walked past me and I inhale her scent.

I sat with the others in the stands at the front. I'm very excited looking forward to Jessica performance. I'm sure she would win this competition.

When a contestant number 11 was preparing to go onstage, Jessica came to me and asked me to accompany her to the back of the stage. She's got a serial number 13.

"What's wrong Sica?" I asked confused.

"Um... Um..." She just muttered.

"Please tell me. Do not make me afraid." I grabbed both of her hands.

"Canyoukissme?"

"What? I can not hear you clearly." Her face looks flushed.

"Can you kiss me? Because I was nervous right now." I was shocked to hear her request.

Seeing her act like this is really cute and her blushing cheeks looks adorable. I can not help it but laugh at myself and smile for her.

"So, you want me to kiss you, huh? Would you like to taste my lips?" I .

"It's okay if you do not want to do."

"Wait. I just teasing you Sica. 1 - 1." I took her hand before she left.

I pulled her closer to me and I hug her waist. She put both her hands on my shoulders. I began emptying the distance between our lips and enjoy the thrill of every second of our lips touched. After three minutes lipslocking, I pull away and looked straight into her eyes.

"Feeling better now Princess?" She just nodded her head against my chest.

"You can do it Sica. You must be because you've been training hard." I assured her.

"Thank you." She kissed me on the cheek before going up on stage and I go back to the bleachers.

She sits in front of a black classic piano with a microphone in front of her. After looking at all the audience, she began closing her eyes. Unique once thought. Then the melody began to sound.

It’s hard for me to say the things

I want to say sometimes

There’s no one here but you and me

And that broken old street light the doors

Lock the doors

We’ll leave the world outside

All I’ve got to give to you

Are these five words tonight

She started open her eyes and look deeply into my direction.

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn’t see

For parting my lips

When I couldn’t breathe

Thank you for loving me

She sang with full of inspiration. Sounds like an angel who fills the whole room and make the audience and the juries also unnerved.

I never knew I had a dream

Until that dream was you

When I look into your eyes

The sky’s different blue

Cross my heart

I wear no disguise

If I tried you’d make believe

That you believe my lies

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn’t see

For parting my lips

When I couldn’t breathe

Thank you for loving me

Her eyes never left me when she sings. Somehow I felt that she knew that I loved her. I keep watching her and she is really sing the song with all of her heart. I only see sincerity and honestly at her voice.

You pick me up when I fall down

You ring the bell before they count me out

If I was drowning you would part the sea

And risk your own life to rescue me

Tears began to drip down on her cheeks. Indeed, if this is not a competition, I will immediately climbed onto the stage and wiped the tears from her tomato cheeks.

Lock the doors

We’ll leave the world outside

All I’ve got to give to you

Are these five words tonight

Thank you for loving me

For being my eyes

When I couldn’t see

For parting my lips

When I couldn’t breathe

Thank you for loving me

Thank you for loving me

When I couldn’t fly

Oh you gave me wings

You parted my lips

Whe I couldn’t breathe

Thank you for loving me

After the sound of the piano stopped, all the audience stood up to give her a very rousing applause. But still, her eyes only on me.

Jessica, if you're already in love with me? Do you already know how I feel about you? Because for the second time when we kissed, I can feel that you have the same feeling as me. But why when I've felt that you reciprocate my feelings, I started to be afraid to make a commitment. Help me get through it all God. I really wish she was mine.

I remember that night I lay on the hill with Jessica at our usual place where we were spending the night. Suddenly, Jessica lean her head on my chest. I try to stay calm and hold her close. Therefore, my heart keep beating fast like there is a war inside.

Flashback

"Yoona, do you have someone now?"

"No Princess. Why?"

"It is okay. I just wanted to know."

"Really? Do not tell me you're jealous." She pinched my stomach.

"Aw... what was that for Sica?"

"That's because your self-esteem is too high."

"I'm already doomed like this. Remember, I'm your charming Prince." She just laughed listen to my joke.

"Whatever choding. Then if you're love someone?"

"Yes. I love someone."

"Who is she?"

"Later you'll know when she'd be mine." I replied with the full expectation that she's really going to be mine.

End of flashback

That night we slept in the hills with Jessica was in my arms. I looked at her face and it is looks very innocent when her sleeping. Wait a little bit my angel, I'll be honest about my feelings for you when the time is right. I'm sure you'll stay here with me, because I do not know what my life would be or what I can do if I should lose you. Good night my Princess. I kissed her forehead and fell asleep. Ah... the night is long and full of mystery.

 

^My third update for today. I will write the next chapter tonight if that is possible. By the way, how are you my reader? I am feeling boring today. not much to do.