Jealousy

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

I'm working on a report for my company when there was a knock on my door many times. I asked who that bothers me when I was concentrating like this. I hate everyone that bothers me when I'm working. I reluctantly opened the door and stared when I saw who that is in front of me. Yoona and Sooyoung. Yoona's face look pale, as if she was ill.

"What is she doing here Soo?" I asked crossly at Sooyoung.

"She will stay here for a while Because she was ill. I found her unconscious in her apartment kitchen this afternoon. I am worried anything will happen if I let her alone there."

"What? You mean she will stay with me? In my room? Us?" I asked with a tone of disbelief.

"Yes she will stay with you in your room Sica. Just let her rest. Did not you see her face so pale?" I sighed and helped Yoona to lay down on my mattress. There is no point arguing with Sooyoung because sometimes she could have become a very stubborn girl.

I wonder why Sooyoung bring her here. I'm sure the rest of us would not agree with this decision. But I also worry that Yoona is currently being bad. Perhaps, Sooyoung is true, if she was alone in the apartment, we will not know if anything happened to her there. Anyway, she would be here temporary right.

Yoona was lying on my bed and I put the blanket to her body. I can see how pale her face. Actually, I'm very sorry for her but I must not give up. I set up a towel to compress her forehead. She really was a high fever.

"Have you been eating?" I asked her. She just shook her head indicating that she had not eaten.

"All right, I'll make porridge. You better get some rest." When I would go into the kitchen Yoona pull my hand.

"Do not leave me, princess." She said with a weak tone.

"Who will leave you? I'm just going to make porridge for you so you can take your medicine that doctor already give."

"Oh... Okay. But promise me you'll come back." Actually, I wanted to laugh at her words.

"Of course I'll come back because you have to eat the porridge that I've made." I walked into the kitchen. I'm very anxious to see the condition of Yoona. She certainly forced herself to work so had little time to rest. This girl really good at making other people concerned.

I made porridge for her with several kinds of vegetables. This is great for her health and will help Yoona to recover soon. However I do not like seeing people I love lying weak as it is today. She should recover soon.

"What do you make Sica?" Hyoyeon ask me.

"Porridge for Yoona."

"What? Yoona?"

"Yes."

"Is she here?"

"Certainly. Your lover brought her here because she discovered Yoona unconscious in her apartment."

"Ah, how is her condition now?"

"She was pale and her fever still high. Therefore I made porridge for her so that she could soon take her medicine."

"Are you very worried for her, Sica?"

"No. It's one of your girlfriend decision. Why did she tell me to caring for Yoona? Why did not she who take care Yoona herself?"

"You already know what her answer, so do not pretend to be so stupid. As I remember you are the genius one."

"Hyo, I can not do this."

"You can Sica. Anyway if you do not wish she were here you could just deliver her back to her apartment. Then why do you make food for her? It's all because you still care about her. Moreexactly you still love her. So stop resisting your own feelings Sica."

"Why do you talk like that? But it is true what you say."

"We have become bestfriend since childhood Jessica. So I already know how to read your feelings."

"Thanks Hyo, you always know what the correct word to say." I went to make porridge for Yoona. Once finished I immediately took it to my room. I see Yoona was closed her eyes tightly hugged my photograph.

"Enjoy hugging my picture huh?" She was shocked and opened her eyes.

"Uh... Uh... I'm sorry."

"You really should be eating." I took a photo of me from her and placed it back on the table. I helped her to sit up and feed her because I knew she was too weak. She ate heartily. Then I helped her to take medicine.

"Thanks Sica. I am sorry I have been troubling you." She said to me with lowered her head.

"It's okay. You should rest now so your fever will down sooner." I helped her to lay back down. After putting the dishes in the kitchen I went back to my room and lay beside Yoona. I slept facing on the opposite side with her.

"Sica..." I heard Yoona call me.

"Hum..." I respond to her.

"Um... Can you hold me?"

"If you're cold I'll get you another blanket." I said.

"That's not what I mean. I just miss you. You always hugged me before when I was sick." I bit my lower lip to hear her answer.

"It used to be different now Yoong."

"Please Sica..." She begged me and it was clear that she was crying. I turned toward her and saw the tears had fallen on her cheek. I wipe her tears and pull Yoona into my arms.

"I do not like to see you as weak as this. Now you have to rest."

"Thanks again my princess." She hugged me tightly. I admit I miss a moment like this. I kissed her forehead when she was asleep and whisper 'I love you' to her.

I woke up when I heard the voice of people who are being crowded out. I open the door and see who is there. There is someone with a white coat and she was talking with Sooyoung. I guess she is a doctor.

"Ah Sica, by any chance you were up. She is the doctor of the hospital. Her name is Luna. I just wish she saw Yoona circumstances."

"Oh, okay. Just take her to my room." I said to Sooyoung. As we entered the room Yoona also awake.

"Yoona? What are you doing here?" The doctor said to Yoona and hugged her. Who is this person? I'm starting to not like this doctor.

"Luna. I miss you. It houses of my bestfriends I ever tell you. They're settle here now. And this is Jessica, my ex-girlfriend." Yoona pointing at me. Seriously? Does she have to mention the word ex about our relationship?

"I miss you too baby. You disappear for a few weeks without giving me the news."

"Sorry dear, I'm very busy with work." They both looked at each other, holding hands, and this makes me hot.

"Um... I remember you here to examine the patient. Not to talk with her." I said in very cold manner.

"Oh... Sorry. I just miss her. She is a special person in my life."

"I do not know who you are for her, so quickly check the state of her and left. Do not you still have a lot of patients in the hospital?"

Yoona POV

I smell the scent of jealousy here. I remember when Jessica was jealous with Nayeon and Sana at that time. Her aura exactly the same as that time. I'm happy if she was jealous. It indicates that she still loved me. Luna check on me slowly.

"Yoong, you'll be less rested and did not have enough time to sleep."

"You know I'm a hard worker." I said to her. Sica just silence listening to our conversation.

"But this has gone too far. You also have to think about your health. Tell me why you do not sleep for three days. Sooyoung told me about that case."

"Well, I work on the projects from the client."

"Bull, you must be thinking of something else. I know you Yoongie." She still insisted.

"Yes, I always think of someone so that makes me stress and I have to divert my mind so I was not getting crazier." I'm telling her the truth.

"I wish I were becoming the person you love because I am sure I will be happy with you. Unfortunately, the girl you love is now so stupid that always ignore you." Luna's words made Jessica snapped. Her eyes seemed peered toward Luna who is acting like an innocent girl.

"Doctor, I think this patient needed a rest. So you'd better get out of here." She is seen trying to remain calm even though I know she is very jealous at this time. Luna kissed me on the cheek before leaving. Dark aura of Jessica still felt. Now I have to deal with jealous Sica.

"Can you help me princess?" I said to her.

"Why do not you ask your doctor for help on that?" She said coldly.

"Why all of a sudden you're talking about her? Are you jealous?"

"No. What am I jealous? You're not my girlfriend."

"You can not lie to me Sica. I know when you're jealous or not."

"Im Yoona, you're too confident. I do not care if you have to be with her and ignores me. I do not care if she was your girlfriend."

"Alright then. I'm going back to my apartment right now and asked Luna to took care of me. So I do not need any trouble by being here. Is that what you want?"

"Well Im Yoona, once you walk out of here you could not have me anymore." She said angrily.

"See, you're jealous princess. Come on, just admit it." I hugged her waist from behind.

"I am not Yoona. Now you need to sleep." She made me lie down on the mattress and put a blanket on my body. Before she went away, I pulled her and make her fall on top of me. I looked at her with loving stare.

"I love you, my angel." I said and then gave her a kiss on the lips even if only briefly as she jumped up and ran out. Sooner or later, you will come back to me Jessica, I'm sure of it.

 

*You know what makes me very encouraged when writing? It was comments from you guys and when you like to read my story, I would have remained a passion for writing. So, thank you my friends. Thanks for supporting me. Enjoy reading. I will make more than one update again today. :)