The Way

Second Chance For Loving You

Taeyeon POV

I woke up when I felt someone kissing my stomach and up to my chest, my neck and then my lips. I opened my eyes and met with my beatiful angel and the most precious thing in my life. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung. She is the greatest gift God ever gave to me. I enjoyed the sensation of her biting my lips where she would like to eat it. I hugged her body tightly.

"Is not it too early for seduce me, baby?" I asked her.

"Your body looks very tempting. Who told you to sleep do not wear a shirt?"

"Did you forget if you want to hug my body? As I recall, you are forcing me to take off my clothes lastnight."

"I love it when our bodies become one. I like the warmth you gave me."

"Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Hwang?"

"Yes, if you're easily tempted." She said in very y manner made me turn on.

"Come bathe together." I'm taking her to the bath room but she stopped me.

"Not that easy, Miss Kim. We're not going anywhere before I did this." Tiffany began to kiss me on the lips with a very sensual and bit it untill bloody. I respond to her kiss with the same sensation. This girl really looks ier at a time like this. I played with her buttocks and hugged her closer. Her hands began to feel every inch of my body and I could only moan enjoying every her touch.

I like it when she dominant as it is today. How she is touching me was always incredible. As an intoxicating drug. I'm really crazy in love with her. Tiffany was playing with my while shaking her waist and rubbed our hot center. It's really incredible. She never fails to satisfy me because every time we make love, she always touched me with love.

After two rounds she ing me in bed, I think she is satisfied when asked me to bathe together. But it did not. In the bathroom she returned to touch me and of course I could not refuse her. Who will refuse to make love with a girl like Tiffany? I'm lucky to have her.

"Why are you so my love?" I asked her who was standing in front of the mirror fixing her hair. I hugged her from behind.

"Why? You do not like it?"

"Says who? I really wish I could make love to you every day." I kissed her neck.

"What? Are you crazy?"

"No. Because make love to you always paint the best smile on my face. Besides..." I slipped my hand into her shirt and touched her .

"Your y body is always in my mind." I bit her neck.

"Well Kim Taeyeon, move your naughty hands of my s. We already have a long round this morning."

"Do not you want another round baby?"

"Do not you dare Kim Taeyeon. Do you want me to punish you by not having for a week."

"Okay. Sorry. I just want to tease you." The punishment that Tiffany offer is a terrible punishment for me. Imagine not touch her for a day alone is frustrating.

"Are we going to the hospital today?" Tiffany asked me.

"Yes babe. Let's go now."

"What about Hyoyeon and Sooyoung?"

"They just sent me a message and said that they would go straight to the hospital."

"OK. I'll see Jessica first." Tiffany out of the room and saw the condition of Jessica who has begun to improve. Her fever was gone. She just needs rest. I followed her into Jessica's room.

"I and Taetae going to the hospital. Do not you want to join us?" Tiffany asked Jessica were just lying on her mattress.

"No. I do not want to go anywhere."

"You can not go on like this Sica. You must be strong." I said to her.

"Do not worry Tae, Tiff. I will be fine. Just tired a bit."

"Okay then. I and Taetae will go first. Take care of yourself. If there is anything quickly contact me. You understand Jessie?"

"Yes Tiff. Be careful you guys on the road. Taetae please take care of Tiffany."

"Do not worry Sica. I'll take care of her."

"Yah, I am not a baby, Sooyeon." Tiffany said in annoying tone.

"You are my big baby, Miyoung." Jessica answered while laughing.

Me and Tiffany went to the hospital by taxi. We stopped at one of the Korean restaurants to buy food for Yuri and the rest. We are confident this time she still had not eaten. We also bought a lot of food because our bestfriend who love to eat will arrive today. I can bet if Sooyoung asked about three things that she likes, she will reply to eat, eat and eat. I also wonder how she can be always eating while did not get fat. That girl is really something.

Arriving at the hospital I can hear the sound of Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. It looks like they've come. I go in and give each of them a big hug.

"I miss you shikshin." I hugged her tightly.

"I miss you too midget. How are you guys?"

"Very good of course." Tiffany put the meal which we had bought at the counter.

"Wow, you really know that your bestfriend is hungry Tiff." Without thinking Sooyoung directly eat food that we had brought. We can only shake our head at her habit.

"I feel not see Jessica at all. Where would she go?" Hyoyeon asked.

"She was not going out. She just recovered from a fever." Tiffany explained to her.

"Is she okay now?"

"She was fine. Just needs to rest."

"I heard she met with Yoona. How is it guys?" Sooyoung asked and we told her all that had happened to Jessica and Yoona.

"Then? How is Yoona now?" Sooyoung asked.

"My feeling said that she would fight for Jessica." Yuri said.

"Are you sure babe?" Sunny asked at Yuri.

"I'm sure my love, they'll be fine. Yoona and Jessica will be happy again. It's just that I want to give a lesson to Yoona for leaving us. I know I was at fault and I already have my punishment from you. I just want Yoona to have a brave to fight for her love without fear."

"Well I believe you Yul. Let Yoona struggling themselves to get Jessica." She added.

"Are we moved tomorrow?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure Tiff. It is inconceivable to seven of us live in one apartment." Yuri said.

Yes, we decided to go back to stay together and will jointly build a business here. Tiffany will help Jessica. I and Yuri will make the cafe while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will teach at the school dance Hyoyeon's father have in Paris.

"What about Yoona?" Sooyoung said.

"What do you mean?"

"Do not you want to invite her to live with us?"

"I'm not sure Jessica would love to hear it." I said.

"Ah, their relationship seriously complicated. It's pity my shikshin buddy. She was not entirely at fault."

"For the moment let she learned Soo. Surely she would find a way to get back together with Jessica."

"You guys really mean. You know me and Yoona very close in terms of foods. I miss fight for food with her."

"We also missed her Soo. Wait a minute. As Yuri said everything will be fine." I assured her.

"Okay. But if anything happened to Yoona, I'll be next to her."

"Not only did you say Soo. We're all going to be beside her. It's just about time."

Eventually we managed to convince Sooyoung that Yoona will be fine. We just wish she better appreciate the times. To be honest I really want to hug her when I first saw her again after four years we parted. Sorry Yoong, but this time we should do this.

Sooyoung POV

The seven of us went to live in the house that we bought together. It's not far from the city center. It's been over a month, I taught at the school dance Hyoyeon's father have. Staying here is also very pleasant, in addition to the town is very beautiful, I am also happy to be staying with a my bestfriends.

Speaking of bestfriends, I really miss Yoona. Today I plan to meet with her. According to what I heard from Taeyeon, she lived in the same apartment with Yuri. So I decided to go there.

"You want to go where sweety?" Hyoyeon ask me.

"I will meet with Yoona sweety. I miss her."

"Do I need to go with you?"

"No, I want you to rest because your schedule is very crowded these days."

"Okay. Watch out on the way. Do not be too tight steered."

"Yes Maam. Do not worry." I kissed her lips and left.

I knocked on Yoona's apartment in many times but no answer. I tried to open the door and I was shocked to learn that this was not locked. I went slowly.

"Yoong... Yoona... Where are you?" I called out her name.

"Yoona... are you home?" I called her once again. Because it does not immediately get a response I started looking in her room but empty, I look in the bathroom was also empty. I panicked. Immediately I ran to the kitchen. I saw Yoona lying on the floor. I tried to wake her.

"Yoong, please wake up. Are you okay?" I tried to wake her with shaking her body but remains motionless. I carried her and I could feel her body very hot. I raced to the parking area and brought her to the hospital.

While in the hospital doctor immediately examine her circumstances. I was very relieved when the doctor that Yoona was too tired and did not have a serious disruption in her body. It's just that she should really rest totally for one week. I saw her lying in a hospital bed. I approached her and she smiled when she saw me.

"Thanks Soo."

"Never mind Yoona. What do you do so that you can fainted?"

"I did not sleep for three days because there is some projects I should do."

"Are you really out of your mind?"

"I need to divert my mind Soo."

"Of what?"

"From thinking about Jessica. If I'm not busy with work I always think about her and it makes me stress because she always ignored me."

"But you can not torture yourself like that Yoong. What if I do not come to see you today? No one will ever know if you fainted."

"Yes I know Soo. By the way, what are you doing in my apartment?"

"I miss you. Therefore I came to your place. Now we'd better go home. You have to stop working for a week."

"Well, I miss you too shikshin. But Soo, there are a lot of meetings I have to attend. Anyway I'm fine."

"Do not argue with me Im Yoona. You will know the consequences if you do not listen to the words of Choi Sooyoung." I glared at her.

"Fine ~~~ Let's go home. I do not like being here."

I helped Yoona who is very pale and weak to walk and get into the car. I did not drive to her apartment but to our house.

"Soo, if I remember this is not the way going to my apartment?" She asked with a puzzled expression.

"It was not. You're not going to stay in your apartment instead you will stay with me."

"I'd better get back to my apartment Soo."

"You do not remember what I said Yoona?"

"Aish... Yeah I remember." She finally gave up.

I immediately brought Yoona to Jessica's room so she could take care of Yoona. I knocked on the door of her room so she opened it and was surprised to see Yoona here.

"What is she doing here Soo?" Jessica asked coldly at me.

"She will stay here for a while because she was ill. I found her unconscious in her apartment kitchen this afternoon. I am worried anything will happen if I let her alone there."

"What? You mean she will stay with me? In my room? Us?" She asked me continously.

"Yes she will stay with you in your room Sica. Just let her rest. Did not you see her face so pale?" Jessica sighed and helped Yoona to lay on her mattress. I left them alone and went back to my room.

I think this is the right choice to bring Yoona here. She would have had more time with Jessica. I really hope they get together again like old times. Because our happiness will not be complete if one of us there is still grieving. Is not that the point of having a bestfriend?

 

*The third update for today. I know you guys think that Yoona get too much trouble here. But I will promise you it will be happy ending here. I wrote this story because sometimes even a little misunderstanding could destroye your relatioship, given that for lover or bestfriend. So, enjoy reading and thank you as always. :)