My Goddess

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV
This is already the fourth day I and Jessica back together. It was like a dream I can knit a love story again with her. Never have I felt as happy as when I am with her. She is a woman who is very valuable for my live, today and forever.

"Excuse me Miss Im." My secretary, Hyomin called my name made me out of train of my mind.

"Yes Hyomin."

"This is a report on our work in Korea." Hyomin said as she handed me some papers. I study it carefully.

"Okay. How about the design of Mr. Anderson's cafe?"

"The employees are making a list of furniture that will be used Miss Im. And also this afternoon they will recheck the location of the establishment of the cafe."

"Nice. I'm very happy if all of you can work every day like this. Then if after a lunch break I had another schedule?"

"There's Miss Im. At 2 pm you have to meet the mechanical staff, an hour later you have a meeting with Mr. Pieter."

"Ah, I almost forgotten about it. Help me to prepare needed files for meeting later."

"I will Miss Im. One again, tomorrow you must immediately flew to Spain for a week to complete the construction of department stores there. They wanted to meet directly with our CEO and also they wanted to discuss our neighbor next project."

"Why so suddenly at all?"

"One week ago, we've compiled this schedule Miss Im. So, everything is prepared."

"My God, again I forget. Well, Thank you you for reminding me. What time tomorrow we'll go?"

"Your welcome Miss Im. At 8 am we had to be at the airport. The driver will pick you up at your apartement."

"Tell him to pick me up at this address." I held the paper at Hyomin.

"Alright Miss Im, I will do. If there is nothing you need, I'm going back to work. Excuse me Miss Im." With that said she left my room.

"Okay. Thanks again."

I think my work is getting piled up day by day. I was pleased to be well received by those who work with us. This is my dream. Being a famous architect and is able to create beautiful buildings that can make the client satisfied with my work.

But there is one thing that I'm afraid, in the presence of Jessica here I'm afraid we do not have enough time. We're both busy. She is also a talented fashion designer who owned Korea. I'm pretty sure she will get more and more clients in different parts of the world. I just wish we could make it together no matter how busy we are. Beside I already apart from her for years before, so it's gonna hurt when the work come for us.

After meeting with some clients I immediately going home. It's been quite a night, at 9 to be exact. When I got home, I saw Sooyoung and Yuri were eating ice cream at the living room.

"Hello girls, where's mine?" I immediately took the ice cream from Sooyoung.

"Hey you took my baby. Give it back to me." Sooyoung whined, so childhist.

"Will not happen. It had to be mine. You can take it again in the fridge." I said as I stuck out my tongue at her.

"Geez, all right. Good thing you are my bestfriend. If not, you're dead because it took something precious from me."

"Oh please Soo, you say as if Yoona taking millions of dollars from you." Yuri replied.

"Still, she stole my food."

"Fine, fine. Whatever Soo." I and Yuri laughed at Sooyoung who grudgingly went into the kitchen.

"So, how is today buddy?"

"Not so bad. Millions of orders from clients are already waiting in line to be completed. How about Yul?"

"Ah, the same. Work is getting heavier these days."

"I just wish we would have succeeded in what we are doing today."

"Of course Yoong. So when are you planning on proposing to her?"

"What? Who?"

"Of course Jessica stupid. Do you have another woman? I will hang you alive if it was true."

"Geez, of course not. I just loved Sica."

"Then when?"

"I've thought about it Yul, it just I have not thought about when I'll do it."

"Great if you say so. Then how about your preparation?"

"I've got an engagement ring for us and also set up savings for our wedding later."

"I'm glad to hear that Yoong. I always hoped you would always be happy with her."

"Thank you Yul. I really grateful that you and the other was my best friend."

"Your welcome my bestfriend."

"So Yul, whether my angel had come home from work?"

"Already. She was sleeping appears. She had arrived about three hours ago."

"I'll go first, my body is very tired."

"You better get a shower first, you really stink."

"Well... you make fun of me." I hit her head hard enough.

"Just wait while I get you alligator Yoong."

"I'll wait for when the time comes Yul." I yelled up from the stairs.

When I walked into my room, I saw my goddess were still asleep. She looks very innocent and tired very imprinted on her face. I approached her and kissed her forehead before heading to the bathroom. After a shower I put my body lying beside Jessica. She did not move at all. This woman is really something.

I her cheek gently. She looks very fragile when sleeping. What have I done so I get love like her. I kissed her lips slowly but enough to keep her awake from her sleep.

"Good night love."

"Good evening too my Yoongie." She said without opening her eyes.

"How was your day my angel?"

"Not so bad unless I always miss you all day long."

"Since when my beloved Sica became so cheesy?"

"Ask my beloved Yoongie, she is the one who taught me to always say sweet things."

"But you love it right when I made you blush?"

"Of course I love it." Jessica said before kissing my lips so romantic. I hugged her body closer so that the distance between us less and less. We kissed for a long time and make out right here and there. Being around her has always been a very important time for me. I hope it will last forever.

"Babe, I have something I need to tell you." I said to her after our make out session.

"What's that?" Jessica laid her head on my chest, as if it had become a habit I her hair and kissed her crown.

"I'm working on a project in Spain, and tomorrow I have to fly there because the owner wants to live to see me and he also plans to give me the new project to the next."

"What?! How long will you be there?"

"Um... about a week or so." I said hesitantly because I felt Jessica a little upset with the new information I convey.

"We just got together and you've been taking a job abroad? Oh, my God, I can't believe it."

"Babe, I just go to work and it was not long."

"Not long did you say? One week babe. It's freaking damn week! "Jessica said as she looked at me with her scary ice glared. Here comes trouble.

"Please baby, I will make it up to you later. Please understand."

"I do not want to understand. What I know you have to stay here, with me."

"Baby..." I hugged her closer.

"Yoona one week was very long for me and if you think I will not be thinking of you here? You were in Spain for a week and I'm afraid you're going to do things I do not want to over there as flirting at another woman or man."

"Baby, I'm not going to do it all because you're enough to Im Yoona. For what I'm flirting at the others when I already have an angel here."

"You might not, but what about the people who were there?"

"You know I can take care of myself baby." I kissed her lips.

"Who are you going to be with there?"

"With my secretary and some mechanics from the office, and because Luna also has a purpose in Madrid, she will come with me."

"What? Do I hear it right? You mean Luna, a doctor who was coming here to examine you back then?"

"Uh, ye-yes she is." I already sense of jealousy here.

"Damn Yoona! It is enough. You should not leave there. I do not wish she flirted with you when I'm not there." My baby is freaking out.

"Sica, she's just a friend to me, no more than that."

"I do not care who she is to your live."

"And then what about my job?"

"You have two choices, leave there and take me with you, or not leaving there at all."

"Baby..."

"Choose Yoona. I'm not going to give you more options. So, take it or leave it."

"Fine my love, I will go to Spain and take you with me. But what do you do that here?"

"I can do it after we return from Spain. I am the CEO, do you remember?"

"Ah, I almost forgot that my girlfriend was hot CEO."

"You really make good choices. Because you know why?" Jessica looked at me intently.

"Why?"

"I am a possessive girlfriend Yoona. You think I'd let you along with other women just like that? Do you understand what I mean babe?" Jessica whispered in my ear and occasionally bites it, sensually.

"Ye-yes. I understand Sica." I answered with a stutter. Who is not when your girl being so y like her.

"Good then." After that I flipped our positions and make Jessica lay beneath me and give me a surprised look.

"You know what babe? If only we were both not tired now I'm going to make love with you tonight." I said to her before kissing her lips tenderly and continue our make out session is interrupted before.

I had no choice, inevitably I had to oblige her than have to deal with jealous Sica. Because the last time I felt in high school, I was not able to survive. So is better choice to bring her with me.

*Well comrades, it is my update for today. I hope you enjoyed it. I will update the next chapter tomorrow. And I plan to make a new story with a TaeNy couple, what do you think about it? I still do not know when this story will end, maybe I will make it a chapter 60 in accordance with my current draft. Thanks to the new subscribers and thanks to you who have been waiting for my story. I love you my dear readers.