Good Terms

Second Chance For Loving You

Sunny POV

Me and my bestfriends were gathered in Taeyeon's room room, except for Jessica. She was taking care of Yoona because her health did not improve. Her fever was down but her body still weak. We al here talk about Sooyoung who wanting Yoona to stayed here with us.

"We can not let she lived here, Soo." Taeyeon said.

"Do you have the heart to let she live alone?" Sooyoung replied.

"It has already become her choice." Now it's Tiffany.

"Yes, she chose to leave the rest of us." Yuri added.

"Are you ing amnesia Yul? What are you doing with Jessica makes her go. So do not talk as if you're not make a fault." Sooyoung getting angry.

"I know I was wrong but Yoona was not supposed to do that." Yuri said.

"Babe, we are all equally wrong. Nothing is right between us. Anyway Yoona has been trying hard to get close to Jessica. Is that not enough?" I hugged her shoulders to comfort her.

"But babe..."

"I agree with Sooyoung. I want Yoona to live with us here." Hyoyeon start talking.

"I still do not agree." Tiffany and Yuri answered simultaneously.

"How about you Taetae?"

"I agree Yoona stayed here after thinking about it."

"Kim Taeyeon, you must sleep alone tonight." Tiffany said to her directly. Aw... pity our Taengoo.

"But Tiff, are you do not want to Yoona along together with us?" I asked her.

"No. I'm still angry with her."

"Unfortunately, more of us likely to agree she stayed here. So Yuri and Tiffany have to agree and receive this fact gracefully." Sooyoung said to oll of us.

"You really cheating."

"Yul, do you also want to sleep alone tonight? Okay then. No kiss, no hug, and you have to sleep outside for one week."

"But Bunny, do you have the heart to see me alone?"

"You can sleep with Taeyeon because it seemed like tonight she will sleep outside."

"It's all because of Yoona." Taeyeon and Yuri said at the same time.

I am relieved to hear that Yoona will stay here with us. I miss her very active behavior and her hobby teased us all. I also miss seeing Yoona and Yuri togetherness. They always make us dizzy with their behavior. I am sure Yuri just angry because as the nearest person with Yoona, she did not even know that Yoona will study at abroad. Maybe she just could not accept that fact.

I walked to Jessica's room and immediately opened her bedroom door slowly. I saw Jessica was sitting, while Yoona asleep beside her. Jessica stared into Yoona's face and caress her face softly. Even she did not realize that I was standing near her bed.

"Well... you seem to be enjoying a moment?" Jessica shocked saw me here.

"Bunny. Since when are you here?"

"Since you're busy watching the faces of people who were sleeping near you."

"I just..."

"Come on Jessica, you do not need to give any reason for me. I understand that you miss her."

"Yes, I did really miss her. By the way, what are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to tell you that we all agree that Yoona will stay here with us."

"What? Do I hear it right? She will be stay here?"

"Yes Jessica. I and others want us to stay together here."

"Do Yuri and Tiffany agree?"

"They do not agree. But for me, Soooyong, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon agree, they lost the vote."

"Why did no one ask my opinion?"

"I already know that you will agree."

"Who told you?" She answered curtly.

"Are not you glad she is here?"

"Well, I'm very happy but where she had to sleep?"

"Here, of course. With you. We are only have five rooms, while an empty room can not be occupied because it was being renovated. So Yoona will sleep here."

"Just for a while until the empty room renovated right?"

"About that I do not know. You are the one who can decide it later. Do not waste this opportunity Sica." I said as I left her room.

Yoona POV

When waking from my sleep, Jessica told me that Sooyoung and the others wanted me to stay here. I am confused what to do. On the one hand I am very happy because I can be staying with them and also I could be more often be with Jessica. But on the other hand I still feel guilty for them.

Because Sooyoung and Sunny insisted, I agreed with their decision. Tomorrow Sooyoung and Hyoyeon will move my stuff out of the apartment because my condition is still not recovered. Again in my life I feel very happy. Moreover, it can make you happier than to have bestfriends like them?

When finished dinner with chicken soup prepared by Jessica, I went to the top floor of this house. The top floor of this house is an open place where only the shaded canopy and there are several sofas and a table here. It seems deliberately designed to spend time with family. I see Yuri sitting alone, holding a cup of coffee. Hesitantly, I sat beside her. She just silence seeing my presence.

"What are you doing here?" She said to me after thirty long minutes we fell silent.

"I just want to be with you. You seems are a lot of thoughts."

"Not really, I just want to enjoy time alone. You're free to go."

"I'm sorry Yul." I ventured to say to her.

"What for?"

"All. Everything. I've hurt you and take a very stupid decision."

"You know you're always stupid in solving the problem." She answering coldly.

"It was not you say I was still thinking like a child? Jessica also said something like that to me."

"You do not ever grow up. Do you know how worried I am when I heard that you're not staying in Korea?"

"I know you're worried because you love me."

"I am regret what I have done and feeling guilty since you are gone Yoona. You do not know how miserable I am. I can not stop blaming myself." Yuri started to cry.

"I am sorry Yul. I do not think about that possibility."

"Yoona, why did not you tell me you were planning to have school abroad? Are not we bestfriends? You should can trust me in everything."

"At that time I decided to go with Jessica to United States and achieve our dream together. But when I saw you and her that night it made me confused and I was not thinking straight."

"I am also at fault Yoong. I should not do it to Jessica. I am really sorry for betraying you."

"I've gotten over it. I want us all fine Yul. I want us as before. I miss you so much. I miss Sooyoung and Taeyeon too."

"I really miss you too Yoong. You know I no longer have a partner in crimes since you left?"

"I know Yul. I miss when we teasing Tiffany or the other. So, we are okay now?"

"Yes, I guess." Yuri smiled at me and I hugged her.

"What about Jessica?" She suddenly asked.

"I do not know. She still ignoring me."

"You'd better move fast before someone else snatch her away from you."

"Does anyone like her?"

"Who are the people who do not like Jessica. If I were not married I would get her for sure."

"Well Kwon Yuri, how dare you say that. Do you want me to say this to Sunny?"

"I'm just kidding Yoong. Anyway I am being punished right now."

"Is Sunny punishing you? What for?"

"Yes, she is. Since the beginning I do not agree you stay here. She told me to sleep outside for one week." I laughed to hear her explanation.

"I am realy sorry for you, Yul. You should agree to let me stay here. That way you will not be kicked out from your own room."

"Shut up Yoong." Yuri glaring at me. I still laugh at my bestfriend who was very frustrating.

"It seems that you two have reconciled." Taeyeon walked up to us along with Sooyoung.

"Sure Taetae. How about you? Do not you want to make a peace with me?"

"No. You've got me kicked out of my own room for a week."

"Do you also do not agree I live in this house Tae?"

"It is precisely because I agree you're living here makes me expelled by Tiffany."

"This situation is really strange. Yuri punished by Bunny because she does not agree I live here, while you were expelled by Tiffany because you are agreed with Sooyoung's request." I wrinkled my forehead.

"Well, this is all your fault Yoong. Why do you have to make this complicated relationship with Jessica?" Taeyeon said.

"Guys, can we just forget about it for a while and enjoy the time we have today?" Sooyoung said.

"You're right Soo, it is been a long time we did not spend the night together."

"Okay, I'll go down to pick up snacks and alcohol. We will enjoy this evening with a drink together."

"Yes, I totally agree." Yuri replied excitedly.

"I'm not going to drink guys. You know my condition was bad."

"Aish... come on Yoong. We have for years not to do this." Taeyeon said to me.

"Besides, there was Jessica who will take care of you." Yuri added.

"Yes Yoong. Do not you want to have fun with us? Let's make this historic night." Sooyoung assured me.

Because my bestfriends kept insisting I finally agree. I do not know if I can handle alcohol this time. I've been sober for a long time. But let it be, I want to be happy with them tonight and forever. Think of this party because we can be together again.

This evening we enjoyed our time together that has not happened for a long time. I'm really love all of them. My bestfriends who never tired with me and being able to wake me up when I fell. The first mission is success. I have to improve my relationship with my bestfriends. Jessica's turn now. I'm sure my bestfriends will help me in this case. 

 

*Hello guys. I hope your day is greater than yesterday and blessing. Here the second update for today. Thanks for the comments. Enjoy reading. You are the best my friends. :)