First Kiss (Jessica POV)

Second Chance For Loving You

"You know Jessie, I've been officially dating with Taeyeon. Finally I could be with her after waiting for a long time." Tiffany said to me when I, her, Sunny and Hyoyeon were relaxing in the cafeteria.

"Really Tiff? Congratulation my Tiff. I hope you always happy." I hugged my bestfriend tightly.

"Hyo, do you also do not want to confess your feelings to her?" Hyeyeon surprised to hear my question.

"I do not think she can love anything other than her foods. Because every time we met, she always brought the food in her hands." We all laughed listening Hyoyeon.

"It's your fault. Why did you fall in love with shikshin?"

"What can I do it when my heart only know her name. Right Sica?"

"Ugh... What? Why so sudden Hyo?" I was a little stutter.

"You had been daydreaming. What exactly do you think? Im Yoona?"

"No. What do I think of the enemy." I replied firmly.

To be honest my mind on her throughout this time that I did not focus on the conversation my bestfriends.

Friday night it was a very unforgetable memory for me. Staring at the night sky is one of the things I often do. It's been a long time I did not because I was very busy with singing competitions will I go. Honestly it really helped me to relax a little bit. Feel the warmth of her body while she is hugging me in her arms. That is unexceptionaly beautiful.

What happens there really make me confused with my own feelings. My heart is beating erractically every time I'm near her, or simply by staring at her. Is this the so-called love? I still can not find the answer. But how could if I falling in love with her?

Im Yoona. A new name that is present in my life. Bring my days more cheerful although we did just bickering. And she could do was bothering me. But deep down I'm pleased with our relationship patterns.

No matter how much I say that I do not like it when she called me 'Princess', my heart says another. I really like the way she call me that.

Im Yoona. A girl who lately always hogging my mind that there was no opportunity for others to get in my mind as well. I like her eyes. I like the way she looked at me. Everything about her is perfect for me.

The girl who fell into one type of person I want to have as a partner. She is impressive. Just to see her smile my boredom is missing. Often I watched her from afar silently.

When she was joking around with her bestfriends, how she laughed with open wide like an alligator. She was always helping other friends who need her help. Whatever she did lays sincerity.

I do not know what you do to me Im Yoona. I also do not know if I've started to love you or just admire you. I admit that I was comfortable every time to be around you. Despite the fact that you are very annoying, you are the one who has a special place in my heart.

Already four months have passed I've known her and what we experience is still the same. We always bickering every time we met. Why do I often meet with her? That's because my bestfriend Tiffany has been dating Taeyeon. I'm so happy to see them. Because finaly, Tiffany gets what she waiting for.

Right now I'm talking to Miss Victoria on the preparation for the competition which will be held in two months. I will bring the song Thank You For Loving Me belongs to Bon Jovie.

"How is your preparation so far Jessica?"

"It has been quite impress Miss. It's just that I need to train harder. The remaining time is only two months away."

"I know that you are very persistent in practice. But you also do not impose. Remember, you have to maintain your health." Miss Victoria advise me.

"I'll keep my health Miss. Thank you for reminding me."

"All right, will you wait for me in the music room? I'll be there in an hour because there are things I have to deal with."

"I will miss. Excuse me." By saying so I went out of the room Miss Victoria and into the music room.

When I want to go into the music room, I saw the door a little wide open. Who's there? I recall on this day only I will use this space. With curiosity I peer who is in there.

I was surprised to see Yoona was holding flowers and note in her hands. She laid it all on the piano that I commonly use to practice. Do not tell me that... people who have been sending flowers is Yoona.

When she will move out I immediately hid so she would not see. She went out of the room after making sure no one else is to see the action.

I entered the music room and immediately took the flowers that had she put in them. This time she gave me blood red roses flower and the white roses. I can not wait to read the note from her this time.

"The roses with blood red coloured said, 'I love you' and the white roses is a sign that my love for you is true love even though I've never spoken directly to you. Believe me my angel, someday when I have dared to confess in front of you and say my feelings to you, I want you to accept me because I just want you to believe that when your heart was mine then I would not hurt her. You're too fragile to be hurt and too unfortunate if it had withered because of love. I love you." [Deer]

I was moved to tears reading the note that Yoona gave. She never failed to make my heart fluttered. Surprisingly, I am not regret whatsoever that the fact she was the one who had been sent me flowers and romantic words.

I decided not to tell anyone about this. I want to wait. Waiting for Yoona directly tell her feelings to me. Because after I learned, I started to fall in love with her.

Five in the afternoon I had just finished my training and I still can not go home. Today I did not bring my car because it to be brought to the services. Unfortunately it is rain now. I stood in the middle of the gate to wait for a taxi when a car stopped but it never come. Being too focused with my phone I do not see who the owner of the car. Later I felt something wrap my body.

"Yoona." I said, surprised when she put on her jacket to me.

"Why are you still here? It was late afternoon you should go home. Today is raining and when cold. You'll get sick."

"I'm waiting for a cab because my car was in the shop." I still can not believe she was so care to me.

"Follow me." Yoona hold my hand after I paired the jacket she had given properly.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"Send you home. You can not stay here. You might catch a cold."

After getting into the car I realized that her uniform is drenched. Oh God, she stood under the rain while talking to me. How could I have not noticed.

She drove calmly. She rarely do this when she is with me. Usually we'll start bickering. Debating about just simple or unimportant things. I looked at her from the corner of my eyes. She looks cold. Several times her lips quivering like trying to hold back the cold.

Shortly later we arrived in front of my house. Krystal was not home because she stayed in Seohyun's place. Yoona out first to open the door for me. After standing face to face I offered her to came in.

"Do not you want to come in first?" Yoona really cold as she clasped her hands in front of her chest.

"No. I do not want to disturb your rest. Quick shower with warm water and drink hot chocolate so that your body is relaxed."

"Yes. I will do it."

"I will go home first."

"Um... Yoona, thank you to take me home."

"Your pleasure is mine." She answered, smiling at me.

"One more thing..." I'll let go of her jacket but she stopped me by grabbing my shoulders.

"Better you put it first to get into the house." She said.

We both looked at each other's eyes for a long time until finally Yoona bring her face closer to mine. She caressed my face softly with her hand and her thumb rubs my lips. I could feel the coldness in her hand. The distance between us is getting smaller until Yoona's lips touched mine and kissed me gently.

At first I was shocked and wanted to pull myself out of this but after feel her lips were very soft and she kissed me filled with love, I give up. I kissed her back and wraps my arms around her neck.

We kissed for a long time. Yoona then stuck out her tongue. Ask to get into my lips and I opened my mouth slowly. I can feel her tongue collided with my tongue. I'm losing this fight. I let Yoona my tongue passionately till I let out soft moan. I pulled her closer and she had placed her hands on my waist.

Finally we pull away because we needs oxygen to breathe. Yoona apparent getting confuse. I also did not know what to say.

"Uh... So... Sorry. I did not mean to..."

"You're not false. I kiss you back so you're not at fault." I cut her sentence.

"But Jessica..."

"I can not believe my first kiss was with people who are always bickering with me. You'd better go home. It was almost dark."

"Okay. I'm going home now." She walked to her car but I pulled her hands and peck her lips softly but long then run away to enter my house.

I could see she was still shocked by what just happened. Her right hand touched her lips and then she grinned. I think I'm crazy now. I guess tonight I will not be able to fall asleep without thinking of her.

 

^Yes. I make it. Another update for today. Are you happy now?