New High School

Second Chance For Loving You

At school

Yoona POV

This school apparently was destined for rich people. The gate is made of iron which is very noticeable expensive. Each classroom has a projector and TV. There are CC TV in every corner of the school. The building forms the letter U. floor looks very clean. Every corner neatly arranged and shows the luxury. I can see the basketball court filled with men who were playing. Meanwhile, on the sidelines of the fans screaming hysterically.

There is also a cafeteria where every student can buy food, ice cream, and others. The principal's office is located in the office area employees. Very large apparently. I just remembered that I should contact the school principal. After touring the school and observes it in a time not too long, I decided to meet with the principal first.

I walked to the principal's office passed several empty corridors were very quiet. Definitely the students have started to get into the classroom. I kept walking until I heard the voice of an angel and beautiful piano accompaniment.

My world seemed to stop and sudden heart beats slowly. God... this sounds so beautiful. With curiosity I tried to find that voice. I walked slowly up to my ears to hear clearly the voice was coming from a room. I stepped closer. The door was slightly open. Can I peek out from behind the door of a blonde-haired girl sitting in front of a white classical piano.

Her eyes closed enjoying every black and white keys that she hit. Soft smile on her face. This time, I forgot to breathe. And my heart was pounding. Damn... what happen to me? Her voice is so melodious. Angelic voice if I may add. Yes, no doubt. I continue to be there to listen to her sing.

Very emosional. She sang Alicia Key's song titled If I Ain't Got You. Every melody that comes out of the piano keys took me to a world filled with serenity. I felt free and burden in my heart lifted. Oh my God... give me a chance to know who the girl is. I muttered to myself.

I keep enjoying the tune and every inches of her gorgeous face of up to...

! I flick my forehead. I forgot I have to meet with the principal to report that I was ready to go to school here. With a heavy feeling day I walked out of my angel. What? What I just said? My angel? Ghost Yoong, you must be kidding. You did not know her name yet you claim her as yours. What a lame.

Soon I got in the principal's office. I knocked several times until you hear the voice of a men.

"Yes, please come in."

I open the door and I gave her bow with courtesy.

"Excuse me sir. I Im Yoona, a new student from Japan."

"Ah... I remember. Please sit down."

I bow again and sat down.

"Yoona, what are you ready to follow the lessons in this school?"

"I'm happy very ready, Sir."

"Well, I'm glad to hear it. Wait a moment, I will call your homeroom teacher, Miss Boa to walk you to class."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You're welcome Yoona. I hope you enjoyed being here."

"I will try my best, Sir."

After several minutes of waiting, a woman entered the principal's office. She was very young when I should say.

"Morning Sir Choi. Anything I can help you with Sir?"

"Oh... Come in Miss Boa. I'll introduce you to our new students. Im Yoona, introduce. She was Miss Kwon Boa, gym teacher and dancing at the same time your homeroom teacher."

I stood bow to her and held out my hand to shake hands. She took it very politely.

"Welcome at this school Yoona. Come on, I'll drive to class. Sir Choi, if there is not anything else, I will bring Yoona to class."

"Please Miss Boa. Thank you for the help."

"You're welcome Sir. Good morning."

"Good morning Sir. Excuse me." I said.

Me and Miss Boa bow to the principal and walk towards my class. The atmosphere is very quiet because students already begun the class.

I got in my class. Pretty good environment here. But I'm not familiar. Will definitely be easier for me to adapt after a long school here.

"Good morning class. I will introduce a new student. Her name is Im Yoona, just transfer from Japan. Yoona, please introduce yourself."

I looked at the whole class one by one, smiling.

"Hi everyone." I bow to them.

"My name is Im Yoona, a transfer student from Japan. I hope we can be friends. Please take care of me."

"You can sit next to Yuri. Yuri, please take care of Yoona as well."

"Ne Miss Boa, I will be a good friend for her."

Yuri This girl seems to be very friendly and cheerfull. Her skin was a little dark but very exotic eye. She still looks attractive. But not my type. I hope she can be a friend to me.

"Thank you Miss Boa."

I bow to Miss Boa before walking towards my seat.

"Hi, nice to meet you. Im Yoona." I said, refering my hand.

"Yuri. Kwon Yuri. Let's be friend." Yuri shook my hand tightly while smiling. This girl is really something.

Some time later a man entered the classroom.

"Ok class. Sorry, I am a bit late. Something happen suddenly. Let's start today's lesson. I'll start by calling your names one by one."

He opened the folder itself and started calling our names.

"Jessica Jung."

No answer.

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon."

Still no answer.

"Surely she is not present again." Said the man.

"Im Yoona."

"Yes Sir." I raised my hand.

"Ah... you must be the new student. To introduce myself, I'm Lee Taemin. I taught chemistry here."

"Yes sir, I am. Nice to meet you. Please guide me sir Lee."

Finally, the class began. The lesson for the learning we passed. Bell sign of return was sounded.

"Yoona, what are your plans after this?"

"I still do not know Yuri. Probably just stay at home waiting for my Appa back to home."

"What if we relax once in a cafeteria. I am very hungry. Had not had time to eat lunch at the break for basketball clubs gather."

"Not bad idea. I also seem hungry."

"Let's go. My tummy can not wait any longer."

We headed toward the cafeteria. Ordered food there.

"Woah... Yoona, I do not know if you really shikshin." Yuri was surprised to see the amount of food I message.

"Haha... you would know if we often together Yuri."

"That's my planning. You are very nice as a friend."

We both enjoyed lunch together. Yuri is very pleasant. She loves sports. We had the joy as it seems. I also love to basketball. Even I am the MVP on my previous school. She offered me to join a basket ball club and I agree.

I got home at 5pm. My Appa yet to come. He might be so busy I think. I immediately went to my room and lay down on the bed. Think.

Thanks God, you really Gave me a best day ever. First, you create a dream about the angel. Second, you direct me to meet with the angel. Her voice, her face, and the smile never left my mind at all. I do not know what this feeling, but I was head over heals to the girl.