Plan

Second Chance For Loving You

Yoona POV

Three days is Jessica's birthday. I want to give her something. No, not somethinng but anything my princess wished to make her happy. I paced in my room with my confusion. Suddenly the door of my room open and in an instant I was lying on the floor. There were four people crushed me into a bear hug so that I fell on my back. Well, I can guess who did it, not the other than they are my bestfriends. According Krystal if I may add.

"Aw... please stop it. You made my back ache guys." They stood up and smile widely.

"Oops... sorry Yoong." Yuri said innocently.

"Are you okay Yoong?"

"What do you think I am?"

"We're just worried because you did not follow the practice today." Taeyeon said.

"Even we can not call you and you do not reply to our message." Sooyoung added.

"Soory guys, I'm busy thinking about something."

"Just think makes you skipping practice?"

"Yes, exactly. Because the thing that I think is very important."

"Wow, it is rare to you to think about important thing Yoong." Sooyoung said mocking me.

"Yah... you! I am not that bad." I am pouted.

"Care to tell us what is it?" Yuri asked me.

"I'm confused to decide what would surprise I would given at Jessica's birthday."

"Just Seduce her to bed Yoong. It will be a wonderful experience ever in her live."

"Byuntaeng as always." I hitted her head.

"Am I wrong to say that?" Taeyeon complaining.

"You're not wrong, but can your little head had not become a ert?"

"I'm not going to be a ert when Tiffany's near me because I do not have to think, just have to do it with her."

"Aish... how can we have her as bestfriend guys? Please remind me again."

"I do not know and I think I regret it now." Yuri and Sooyoung said in unison made Taeyeon pout.

"You are so mean guys. I hate all of you."

"Too bad Taetae. We love you too kiddo." The three of us told her and laughed simultaneously. Taeyeon just kept silent frustrating because we were teasing her.

"Okay guys, stop it and back to the topic because It's related to the important thing to my unnie's life." Krystal said.

"Our dongsaeng seems being mature now." Sooyoung said dramatically.

"So Yoona, do you have plans in your mind now?"

"Blur guys. It is her first birthday with me and I want to make it memorable."

"Need us to help you?"

"Of course Taeng. All of you are my army." I grinned.

"Okay. This evening we will create strategy. By the way, where is Jessica?"

"Tonight she will stay at Tiffany's. So, I require you to spend the night here because Seohyun also along with Jessica.

"Okay. I do not mind." Yuri said.

"I do not mind too." Taeyeon and Sooyoung nodded in agreement.

"As long as there is foods." Sooyoung added.

Finally we five talking to choose what will surprise I gave to Jessica. I look at them one by one and smiled. I'm thankful to have them. Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Yuri and Krystal is the most beautiful of God's grace to me beside to my father and Jessica of course.

Since we were getting hungry especially me and Sooyoung, I decided to cook assisted by Yuri. While Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Krystal were choose where is the place we will celebrate Jessica's birthday. Wait for me my angel, I'll make a day of your birthday be the most romantic birthday throughout of your life. And for the future will be more romantic because I'll always be here, beside you and will never get tired to loving you.

Sana POV

I saw Yoona is sitting alone in the garden when I just returned from a bookstore. Without thinking I went directly to her. As long as Jessica is not here I thought.

"Hi Yoona-sama."

"Oh, hi Sana-sama." Her surprised to see me.

"Can I sit here?"

"Of course. Please." Yoona shifted gave me a place to sit.

"How are you?"

"As you can see, I'm fine."

"We have not talked."

"Yes."

"That is because your jealous girlfriend always give me her death glare."

"Haha... she called Ice Princess not for nothing."

"I know. But I just want to tell you this."

"What is it?"

"Listen to me Yoona. I love you from the beginning of our meeting in Japan. I like you but I never dared to confess to you. I'm sorry. But at least now I've been honest with you. And I also want to apologize about what I've done to you in my first day at school. I really do not know that you were courting Jessica that time."

"I'm sorry for not being able to reply your love for me. I only see you as my friend. And about what happened at that time, I've forgotten it."

"Thanks Yoona."

"Do not thank me yet. I filed a condition that I could forgive you." She said to me.

"What is that?" Yoona's lips lean to my ear and whispered something. I was surprised to hear what she asked for.

"Are you sure Yoona?"

"Of course I am."

"If it did not work, surely I will kill you." She just grinned.

Jessica POV

Already a few days I stay at Tiffany's house because a lot of projects that should I do with Tiffany, Sunny and Hyoyeon. Well, about Seohyun, she always forced to come with me so I had invited her.

To be honest I miss my beloved Yoona. Three days each morning I could not see her smile directly. We rarely meet also because she is busy with the rehearsal for the finals in basketball competition. So far we only send messages.

This morning I'd like to have breakfast with her. Therefore, after arriving at the school I sent her a message. She told me that she had been at cafetaria. I walked, a little running because I miss her so damn.

"What are you doing here?" I asked suddenly when I saw Yoona with Sana was talking happily.

"Hi, good morning." Yoona said to.

"Hi baby, morning too." I gave her a passionate kiss in front of Sana and I smirked.

"Did you miss me that much?"

"Yes I am. Why? Do not you?"

"We did not meet just three days Jessica." She said to me.

What? Jessica? How about baby, princess, angel and sweet call more often she gave me? And she did not say that she missed me either. I had to look calm despite my jealousy, perhaps just a coincidence.

"So if I can have breakfast with you?"

"Sorry, I just finished eating with Sana." She smiled and Sana also smiling.

"Why do not you eat again?" I asked her.

"I think I've had enough." What happen here? Why do I feel that she ignored me?

"Okay then. I will not eat."

"So Jessica, I have to get something to do with Sana. Do you mind if you stay alone?" I was very upset at this time but I tried to cover it up because I do not want to look like a child.

"You may. Be careful." She just left. No hug, a kiss, and said 'I love you'.

"Did she forget that I am her lover?" I thought.

Today I am hoping to spend time with Yoona but she told me that she had to complete the tasks assigned by the teacher to her and Sana. After school I met her in the parking area.

"Jessica, I'll go to Sana's house because her parents want to meet me. You can go home along with Krystal or Tiffany is not it?" Now, she will meet her parents. Good.

"It's okay. But will you be home tonight?"

"I think I'll stay at Sana's house." I was surprised to hear her answer.

Damn it! This morning you had breakfast with her, do not call me sweet call, leaving me on my own breakfast, then dinner with her parents, and now you're also going to stay at her home.

Good Yoona. You did a great job to triger my anger. Enough. It is enough. I've lost my patience. I saw her once again before getting into the car but she did not look back at me. She opened the door to Sana. Usually, she just do that to me. Fix. I am jealous.

I go home with Krystal and Seohyun. I locked my mouth on the way home. I missed her. I really miss her. Tomorrow is my birthday, and she's not here. I think I'll be able to feel my birthday along with her, but it turns out I was wrong. She prefers another girl. My tears fell. I miss you my Deer Prince.

 

^I am update it guys. I need your comment please. By the way, don't any of you wanna have a chat with me? Just send me a messages when you are need a friend and I wil surely be there. Haha... I am so full of myself. By the way, enjoy it and leave your comments. :)