Remember

Second Chance For Loving You

Four years later

Yoona POV

Does not feel it had been four years I lived in Paris. I take my bachelor degree at the Ecole de Beaux Arts. I finish it in just three years. In addition to study here, I also lead the new company of my father who has just evolved in Paris as CEO. Yes, my father further expand his business world in several countries in Europe. The company I lead is currently providing various forms of home design classics. My love for classic-style architecture that brought me to this city.

Normally I would be asked to create a design house or a cafe as well as other buildings. These months our project very much. It was made me very busy and rarely  take time for myself. But I do not care. I'd better get busy with work than anything else. I could feel slowly my dream could come true. I was one of the young designers are often sought by people. They have a lot to know me.

Paris is a city that can make you fall in love at first sight. City of the light, so they called it. Paris is a vibrant city that is very attractive. The streets here are very crowded, traffic is very dense. Lots of pedestrians passing satisfy this city sidewalk. In addition to the road too many rows of boutiques from cheap and also famous cafes, restaurants, and others.

I'm working on some reports shall I send it to my father next week. Now he is in Japan and returned to live there. I decided to stay here because I feel comfortable living in this city. The clock is already 7pm and I had not yet returned from the office to my apartment. I'm still busy with my work.

I open the window of my office and I stood among them looked at the skies that already getting dark. Not much later, it was snowing. I enjoy its beauty. For the umpteenth time since being in Paris, I always saw the first snowfall, and this is an amazing sight.

Grains of white fell over the dusty streets of the city. Replacing it with white crystals were wonderful. The cold air began to attack. I grab a thick coat in my closet and also scraf then returned to the window. I saw the first snowfall in the winter of this year. I was amazed to be on this sight. They fell so gracefully whiten all sides of the city. People will start prepare the fireplace, I thought.

I was too busy enjoying the snow until they took me on one name. One name that will never be erased from my heart and my mind. White snow reminds me of her. It reminds me of someone whose very cold as ice. That Ice Princess. That Jessica Jung. Where is she now? I asked myself. Ah, maybe she has been happy with anyone else. As for me, I stayed in my shell. Closing my hearts from anyone. Even my bestfriends never received any news from me. I keep myself away from the thing called love.

I wondered why until now I have not been able to forget her. Four years is not a short time but her face never out of my mind. I grab my purse and pulled out a photograph of us. This is a photograph when we spend the night in Jeju Island. Only the two of us to celebrate our first anniversary. I hugged her waist and she hugged my neck and kissed me on the cheek. We are very happy at that time. Before that night was coming and ruined everything about us.

Flash back

We both fell in the sand after too tired chasing each other on the beach. Night was beginning to manifest itself. Stars began to emerge. The wind beach swept both of us. Jessica sat staring at the vast ocean that lie before us. I approached her and draped fabric on her body. She saw me and smiled then said thank you. Her smile always make me feel at ease.

When she was busy staring at the ocean, I was busy staring at her. I never once bored of staring at her face. She always perfect in my eyes. I remember when I first saw her in front of a classic piano. I will never forget that day. The day when I was falling in love with the goddess.

"What I'm too pretty to you to stare at Yoong?" Jessica asked me.

"Do not you like the way I am staring at you?"

"I asked you but instead you ask me."

"You like an angel Jessica. You always fascinated me."

"Sweet talker Yoong. Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask anything princess."

"Why do you love me Yoong?"

"There is no apparent reason why I love you Sica, who I'm sure about is I'm happy to be with you and I do not want you to get hurt." I replied, looking at the sea.

"You are the definition of perfection in my life Im Yoona. You always made me fall in love with you over and over again every second of it."

I looked at her and her cheek with my thumb. I stared deeply into her eyes. Speaking to her how I loved her. I let she looked deep into my eyes how I could not live without her.

"I really want to marry you Sica. We will have a happy little family. I can not wait to see you wearing a white wedding dress."

"You want to marry me so bad huh?" Jessica told me.

"Yes I am, are you not? You'll be regret if you don't want to."

"Well..." She paused for a moment.

"I really love you, Yoona. No one can replace you. Of course I'll marry you if you proposed with a romantic thing."

"You know I am a romantic person. So do not worry. I will propose at you with the most romantic thing in the world." I said with full confidence.

"Are you sure?" Jessica looked at me.

"Absolutely sure. Do you doubt me?"

"A little."

"You really underestimate me princess." She laughed to see me. I know that she teasing me. Then I tickle her because I knew it was her weakness. She burst out laughing before I make her be quiet by kissing her sweet lips. Her lips are like opium, makes me want to taste it again and again.

End of flashback

That night we were just lying on the sand. Hugging each other, enjoying our warmth towards each other. We just hugging and kissing. No more than that. And at that moment I could feel how much her love for me. When she kissed me I knew was her feeling that filled me with her sincerity.

But why do you let other people feel your lips that should be just for me Jessica? Why of all people you should be kissing my bestfriend? Why? Why should Yuri? What do not you find in me? You can tell me and I'll give it to you instead you kissing someone else. I told you before that I will give you everything you want.

Tears fell down on my cheeks. My heart is very sore if I must remember about her. I hate that I still love her. I walked with unsteady steps and lay on the couch in my office. My tears would not stop falling until I fell asleep.

The next day I realized that I did not return to my apartment. Maybe I'm too tired to sleep here in a long time. I got up to take a shower and then went downstairs to buy a breakfast. Having tidied myself in front of mirror I'm going down. All employees look down and bow as they see me as I was a scary leader. Love has froze me. There is no longer a cheerful Yoona and concern for others like before. Love has deleted it all. I return myself to be cold.

Normally I'd check some corners of the office. Make sure that they do their job properly and according to the procedure. I really like the perfect job and rarely can tolerate a little mistake. That's why our company developed and considered by the world. I have to keep that tradition to keep the company exist. I wiped my hands on a glass table in receptionist. Dusty. I immediately called the janitor.

"Mr. Kang." He was mopping the floor when I called him.

"Yes Miss Im. What can I help you?" He bowed in front of me.

"There's nothing you can do other than make sure no dust in every corner of this office." I snapped at him.

"So... Sorry Miss Im. I'll clean it up again." He answered with a stutter.

"You should do a better job so I did not fire you. Understand?"

"Yes. Yes Miss. I will work with the better."

"Good. Now go away from my sight!" I walked toward the cafe at the front office.

"Hi, Yoona." A girl hugged my right arm.

"What?" I said coldly.

"Why are you cold to me Yoona?" She annoyed.

"Please keep your hands away from me Miss Park." She kept hugging my arm.

"Why? Did not I tell you that I like you very much Yoona?" I let go of her hand by force and looked at her sharply.

"Look. I never liked the least spoiled woman like you and one more thing, call me Miss Im. In case if you forget that I'm your boss. Understood?" Without waiting for an answer from her I immediately go to the cafe. There are so many distractions this morning.

I sat at my favorite table. At the corner that's number 13. I ordered a hot chocolate and my favorite chocolate cake. When both came into my table I suddenly thought of her again. We both loved the hot chocolate and a chocolate cake.

Aish... why should the thought about her again? And why suddenly I ordered that things again after four years I never order it? I think I can move on quickly when we are far apart. Jessica, if I had to choose it will be better not to know you rather than trying to forget you.

 

*That's my update today. Sorry if not that good, I will try harder. By the way, thanks for supporting me and thanks for anyone that can wait for my update. That's mean so much for me. Enjoy reading my friends. I love you all. :)