Big Mini World

Second Chance For Loving You

Jessica POV

For three years I lived in New York to complete my studies simultaneously with managing the company of my mother. Finally, I was entrusted to handle my own brand called Blanc and Eclare. Time passes so quickly. Four years I lived without her. Without her who always makes my day colored. Without her who always whispered romantic words to me. I really miss her. Even I did not know where is she now. I really hope there is a time mechine. So I could turn back time when we still together.

I was traveling to California when I heard the news from Tiffany that Sunny fell into a coma, I immediately returned to Korea to see the state of her. I canceled all meetings in my schedule and ask my secretary to take care of it.

When I arrived at the hospital I was very concerned to see the state of Yuri. She clearly visible lack of sleep and skipping her meals. According to what was Yuri said, Sunny's kidney disorder and in need of a donor. That conditions made her unconscious.

Seeing Yuri will not be able to handle two things simultaneously which is taking care of her son and Sunny, I decided to stay temporarily in Korea until Sunny healthy again. Therefore, I immediately agreed when she asked for my help to take care of Kwon Se In. Their baby is very handsome. You have to fight Sunny, Yuri and Se In need you.

After three months passed and nothing change in Sunny's condition, doctors recommend that Sunny was transferred to one of the leading hospitals in Paris and Yuri agree. I assured her that Kwon Se In will be fine with me.

I took care of him like taking care of my own child. I enjoyed my role as a foster parent for him. I'm happy to see Yuri and Sunny also their newly born son. Their small family will continue their wonderful if only Sunny"s condition is fine. I've been honest with Sunny about what happened that night. Sunny could forgive me even though it took a long time.

When Yuri called me and said that she missed her son, I take the initiative to go to Paris with Se In. At least to meet her son, Yuri would come back excited and getting stronger. I bet she really frustated this time because still no one can give their kidney to Sunny.

Once there I saw the state of Sunny. Remains the same and nothing changes. Her body lay limp in a hospital. There is only the sound of tools which reads accompany the silence here.

I'm trying to encourage Yuri that she did not despair. I assured her that there is someone who want to donate a kidney to Sunny. Yuri also told me that she believes Sunny will be back.

The sidelines of our conversation, Yuri discusses about Yoona. Ah, that girl. From the beginning until four years passed she always be the one that occupies my mind. After that night, I did not heard even a single news about her. Even Seohyun will not tell me where she is. Yoona definitely forbid her to tell me.

I will not lie that I still love her. What happens in the past was my fault. But Yoona should not do that. At least she gave me certainty about our relationship. I can not say that our relationship has ended because no one among us who put an end to this relationship. Yoona just disappeared from my life for many years and I'm sure someday I will meet with her.

Once we finished dinner at the cafe, I and Yuri back to the hospital. We walked along with Se In is in Yuri's arms. We walk while giving our attention on Se In which being actively engaged in Yuri's held. Yuri suddenly stopped because someone steps in front of us.

"Yoona..." I'm surprised to hear Yuri pronounce that name. Instantly I averted my gaze to people who were in front of us.

"Hi." She said abruptly, without smiling. I can felt she was very cold. Her eyes turned to me and our eyes met. Her doe eyes still charming and I missed it. My tears almost fell but I tried to control it. I do not want to look weak in front of her.

"Where you been all this time Yoong?" Yuri asked her who remained silent in her place stood.

"Sorry, I must go." She ran without answering Yuri's questions. I did not pursue her, my legs felt heavy as it is still shocked reunited with her.

I slumped in the room where Sunny treated. Yuri putting Kwon Se In on a small mattress provided by the hospital, he was already asleep.

"Jessica, are you okay?" Yuri holding my hand. I remained still motionless. Only my tears that fell heavily. Yuri hugged me.

"I met with her Yul. I really do not believe."

"You actually met with her Jessica."

"I do not know what to do in front of her. My body felt stiff when our eyes met."

"I can also see she is shock, Jess. Maybe because of it she was run away."

"Or instead she thinks that we're married and have children. It was worse Yul."

"Definitely there will be time when we can make things clearer, Sica. We just need to be patient. You must believe that."

"What if she does not come back to me Yul? I can still see the wound in her eyes."

"As you tell me. You're going to apologize to her and let she underwent her choice."

"But I will not be ready to accept if she should be with someone else."

"After all, if you really love someone you have to let her go with who they love right?"

"I'll try for it. But I want to try to get her heart again Yul. I will fighting for her. I believe that I still have a chance."

"Well if that's what you want. I can only support you."

"Thank you Yul."

"Jess, you know what I'm thinking right now?" Yuri suddenly stood up from her chair.

"What? Sunny?"

"No silly. I think about you and Yoona. Do not you think that Yoona had been living in Paris? I remember when you said Yoona want to study here when that time you fight." I was silent for a moment.

"Oh my ghost. You're absolutely right Yul. Why all this time I never thought about that possible." I hit my own head. Aish... stupid Sica.

"What if you were to start opening new offices here while we are waiting Sunny conscious and get a donor of kidney."

"You mean?" I looked at Yuri.

"Yes. We will stay here as long as Sunny perform maintenance. Also Kwon Se In should be here because I do not want away from him."

"That way I can be reunited with Yoona although I do not know when it will happen." I said in a weak voice.

"Come on Sica. You've got spirit. At least you've been in the same city now." Yuri hugged me.

"You're right Yul." I smiled at her. Wait for me Yoona. I will fight for this love. I'll stop when you're really asking me to go.

I went back to Korea to resolve some matters and a month later returned to Paris to live there. I and Yuri trying to find an apartment for us. After some consideration we find a suitable shelter. It's very fancy and not far from the center of the town and hospital. There are two bedrooms here, the kitchen and the family room. I think the apartment is quite spacious. We also get to see the city view from the balcony.

In balcon there are two sofa and tables to relax. We are also able to interact with our neighbor because the parapet at the balcon is not too high. Tonight, Yuri stay in the hospital for the transplant preparation. Sunny finally get a donor. Kwon Se In is sleeping because he hit a fever overnight.

I was sitting on the balcony while enjoying hot chocolate. Tonight is very cold. I held a sketch book and a pencil. Scrawled a few sketches of clothes and denim that will production in the next season. Ah, today my mood was good because I was very enthusiastic in drawing. My hands stopped drawing when I heard someone playing the guitar. Maybe the neighbor next door, I thought.

I busied myself back to my sketch. A second later I was stopped scraping when the people start singing I Miss You from Adele. That voice? It is impossible, it certainly was not her. I tried to make sure to see it. If it was not her, I'll say hello to the person considering I'm new here.

I was in shock when I saw what was her in front of me. How could she be here. I smiled inwardly. Is this what is called destiny? As small as this the world that I must soon meet again with her? Ah, this big mini world. Sometimes I could not understand what is going on.

"You? What are you doing here?" I instinctively shouted to her. She immediately turned her gaze from her guitar and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Hey, are you stalking me?" Always confident as usual. I think she has changed. The next thing happen, we exchanged glare with each other.

 

*Here is the next chapter. I am very excited to write this chapter. Failed or not, you're the judge. Well, enjoy it guys. God bless you. :)